Show Down

The Pizza Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The afternoon was silent.

The sun was shining, birds singing.

Everything peaceful.

The sound of an expensive car engine shattered the relaxing quiet.

Time to die.

Junmyeon stopped the car around the corner from Minseok's small house, slamming the door and storming towards the residence with fire in his eyes.

He took out a black wallet. Inside were multiple sets of keys, each under a different name. Of course he had spare keys to all his children's houses. He was nothing if not a responsible mum.

He finally dug out the small silver key.

On a little label stuck to the side, in small cursive handwriting was the name Minseok.

Junmyeon pocketed the black wallet, mouth set in a grim line, and started towards the door.

 

 

 Minseok, who was in the shower enjoying the satisfaction of good gossip, didn't hear the front door creaking open.

He didn't hear as Junmyeon rummaged carefully inside Minseok's draws, searching devotedly for the secret weapon.

He also didn't hear as Junmyeon slipped out of the bedroom, adorned with a gleeful and slightly disturbing smile.

 

 

Minseok exited the bathroom happily, glad to finally feel relaxed and at ease, only to hesitate as he entered his cute cartoon themed bedroom. Something felt off.

He looked up and gasped loudly, dropping his mug of jasmine tea and letting out a bloodcurdling scream.

Becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter