Chapter 6

Always Keep The Faith

Changmin and Yunho walked into a restaurant. They were ushered to the VIP room soon after. That day was the day they’d be meeting JYJ. Earlier that day, Jaejoong tweeted,

 “I missed Changmin and Yunho.” He also changed his personal description in his personal twitter account to JYJ from Tohoshinki.

Changmin’s heart went wild. He didn’t know why it felt awkward. He felt uneasy. He glanced at his hyung and he could see the happiness that’s radiated from him.

“Hyung..” A familiar voice startled him. He turned around and saw Yoochun. Behind him were Junsu and Jaejoong.

Upon hearing Yoochun’s voice, Yunho got up and ran towards JYJ. Changmin stayed at his place though. He didn’t know what happened. He just couldn’t seem to move his feet and joined them. Throughout the dinner, Changmin mostly kept quiet.

“Changmin-ah, what’s wrong?” Jaejoong looked worried.

“I..” He couldn’t utter any words.

“Are you sick?” Yoochun asked.

“We could take you home right now if you felt sick.” Junsu offered.

“Stop.” Changmin said, “Stop acting like there’s nothing happened. We clearly have problems here. How could you guys talk as if nothing had happened?” Changmin yelled.

“Changmin-ah—“ Changmin cut Yunho’s words, “Stop it hyung. How could you trust them? They will leave us again. What’s with this sudden act?”

“Changmin-ah, I know we have a different path now but we’re still a family, right?” Jaejoong tried.

“No, a family won’t leave anybody behind.” He left.

--------------------------------

Changmin and Yunho just arrived at a hotel in Japan. Their Korean activities have been wrapped up and they’re going to make a comeback as a duo in Japan soon.

Changmin lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling. His thoughts were disheveled. Since that incident, Yunho never talked about JYJ with him nor Changmin tried to ask about JYJ. It was just like the incident had never even happened in the first place. Changmin had stopped talking to JYJ and while Yunho was on the phone with them, Changmin would had gone elsewhere. He practically avoided anything related to them.

He closed his eyes and recalled the moments they’d shared together while they were in Japan. When they were still five.

Tokyo Dome. The first time they set their feet in Tokyo Dome was also the last time they would ever set their feet in Tokyo Dome as five.  

A-nation. Their last performance together.

 They were on the top of the world, nothing could had beaten them then. He sometimes just couldn’t understand why things had turned this way. Why everything was crashed right at their happiest moment. He’d tried to understand their decision though. He knew they wouldn’t be able to be back as five anymore and he’d already got over with it. It didn’t matter to him. He just missed them so damn much. He just wanted to spend some time together. Just like the old times.

However, he was scared. Changmin was scared.

Thinking about the possibilities that they might left him and Yunho someday scared him. He didn’t want to feel that kind of feelings again. Feelings of being betrayed. Being left out.

Thus, he kept avoiding them. He thought it would had been better this way. But, he was wrong. His heart screamed in agony everytime he thought about them.

---------------------------------

“You guys done well… Arigatou gozaimasu..”

“Arigatou gozaimasu.. “ Changmin and Yunho talked to the staff.

They were just finishing some photoshoot for a commercial. Changmin was just got back from the rest room when he noticed Yunho had gone. He looked around to find him when he overheard Yunho’s voice from the waiting room.

“Give him time Jaejoong-ah.. Maybe he just needs a little more time. I’m sure he never meant any action.” Yunho paused, “ I’ll talk to him for sure. Don’t be too sad.” Yunho paused again, “ Yeah I know. You have to take care too. Okay, see you. Annyong.”

Yunho shut his phone and suddenly got stratled seeing Changmin standing by the entrance. There was silence. And after a long silence, Changmin just left.