Chapter 1

Always Keep The Faith

                  Changmin walked to the kitchen, trying to find something to stuff his growling stomach. He looked around the kitchen and noticed there was no food at all. Weird. At this hour, the hyungs usually had prepared some food for him, knowing that Changmin would be nagging if he hadn’t been given some food. He was walking around to find his hyungs when suddenly he heard a sobbing voice coming through Jaejoong’s room. He opened Jaejoong’s room only to find Yunho sat on the floor, clutching onto the bed sheet. Crying.

                  “ H-hyung??” Changmin looked at the room carefully. Books, clothes, computer,cds were gone. The room was so clean as if no one had occupied the room before. Changmin rushed out to look after his other hyungs only to find Yoochun’s and Junsu’s empty room.

                  “ what the-“. At that time, sudden realization finally struck him. The time had finally come. They left. He wished it hadn’t been real though. How he wished his hyungs would’ve changed their mind. He remembered persuading them to stay some other night. But to no avail they left afterall. He knew he couldn’t blame them. Them. Living here as artists, as singers, but unable to produce their own music, had always been told to do things that they didn’t really want. Being a puppet in this so called entertainment industry with SME as their master. He knew they were tired. For people like Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong have exceptional talent. He knew it from the very beginning that those three were more talented than him and Yunho. But he was also tired and he didn’t even complain. Junsu had tried to persuade Changmin and Yunho to follow them. To leave. But Yunho didn’t even flinch. He said he didn’t want to betray the company which had been giving him so much despite so many unfair things the company had done to them. Changmin had had chosen to believe what the leader had said. Yunho was probably not the closest member to Changmin but he had always followed Yunho’s decision. He had always believed in the leader.

                Seeing the leader broke down and crying, Changmin couldn’t hold his anger towards those three anymore. Yunho had always been known as a strong person. He barely cried but yet he was crying so hard that time. That sight broke his heart.

               Changmin began questioning those promises they’d made before. To be as TVXQ. To grow old with fans as TVXQ. To stay together as TVXQ always. But again those were just promises, they didn’t come true in the end. Changmin didn’t know who to blame though. Him? Yunho? JYJ? SM? Or Fate? For fate chose to play with them right at their most glorious moment. Changmin didn’t cried though. No matter how much pain he felt, he didn’t want to cry. He was trying to live his usual live, trying to spend some more time with his friends, pretending everything was fine.