Sleeping Next To You

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook shook his head and looked at Mari, and looked away closing his eyes. Mari walked over and grabebd Jungkook by the arm and walked him over to the couch. 

" Here, Take a seat and I will get you your medication." Mari said walking into the kitchen grabbing Jungkook Medicine that the doctor gave Mari. Mari walked over to Jungkook who was sitting there leaning over holding his head with his hands and closing his eyes tightly.

Jungkook was trying his hardest to remember somethings. Jungkook his eyes because he felt someone grabbing onto his hand. He looked up to see Mari standing there with tears in her eyes. 

" Stop, Don't try to remember. It will come back naturally. I don't want you to be hurt. Please Jungkook-ah, Just stop for a little bit." Mari said handing the cup of water to Jungkook with his medicine. Jungkook looked up and nodded while he took  gulp of water and throughing his pills to the back of his throat. Jungkook placed the cup down and lean his head back. 

Mari grabbed the cup and walked into the kitchen, Mari placed the cup down and letting the tears roll down her face. She couldn't believe that the man she loved so dearly could be in this state. Mari grabbed onto her heart and continue to cry silently. Mari wiped her tears away and notice that Jungkook was already laying on the couch with his knees to his chest.

Mari walked over kneel down to his level and looked at Jungkook's face structure. Mari placed her index fingure on Jungkook face and started to trace his face structure. Mari traced Jungkooks eyes to his nose then to his lips, then to his eyebrows and back to his lips. Jungkook then started to move around. Jungkook open his eyes and notice Mari infront of him. Jungkook moved away quickly making Mari move quickly too. 

" Umm. Uh.. Jungkook-ah, Let me show you the room. You can go head and sleep in there while i sleep on the couch." Mari said scraching her head and walking away to the room. Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter