Do You Remember?

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It have been longer then expected that Jungkook have stayed in the hospital. Mari showed up to Jungkook room where there were Bts standing in front of her. She smiled and pecked to take a look of what's going on with Jungkook.

" Alright sir, You are free to go. If anything is wrong make sure to stop in ASAP" The nurse said taking the clothes that Jungkook was passing to her. Jungkook smiled and bowed back.

" Thank you for your service." Jungkook said bowing and grabbing his bag. All the hyung smiled and had each other hand on their shoulder.

" Hyung." Jungkook said looking at Rap Mon. Rap Mon looked at Jungkook and smiled. He walked over and tapped his shoulder.

" You can't come with us, Because you belong to her." Rap Mon said pointing towards Mari who was standing there with her purse in one hand while the other hand was in her cardigan pocket. Jungkook smiled at Mari and looked back at the Hyungs. 

" Drive home safely Mari," Suga said looking at Mari. Mari smiled and nodded.

" If anything happens to our Kookie, Make sure to let us know too." Jimin said patting Mari shoulder about to walk out the door.

Mari smiled and bowed to the 6 man who walked pass her leaving her and Jungkook there alone in the room. Mari looked up and saw that Jungkook was nervous himself. She have never seen him this nervous since the day Jungkook asked Mari to be his girlfriend in sophomore year. 

Mari cleared to break the awkwardness and looked at Jungkook 

" Are you ready to go?" She said looking at Jungkook who slid his hand into his pocket and smiled. Jungkook nodded and walked towards Mari.

" Ready when you are." Jungkook said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter