I Never Meant To Hurt You

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari slightly opened her eyes to feel someones arms wrapped around her. She looked around the room then closing her eyes lightly, she turned her head to look back to see a beautiful sleeping Jungkook.. Shirtless. Mari turned completey. Staring at the beautiful figure in front of her, she never thought that this would happen to her. Having someone who was always by her side. Mari slowly traced Jungkook's features. Jungkook lightly frowned as she traced his eyebrows, down his nose, and onto his lips. 

Jungkook shot his eyes opening. Mari quickly moved her hand from his face. Jungkook lightly chuckled and tighten his grip on Mari's waist. Mari head was placed lightly agaisnt Jungkook's lips. Jungkook gave her a small peck before loosing up his grip. Mari placed her hand on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook started into Mari's eyes. 

" Morning" Jungkook said slowly, still not breaking eye contact with Mari. Mari smiled, the look that Jungkook was giving her was making her heart race quicker and quicker. 

" Good Morning." Mari responded back still not lossing eye contact either. Jungkook let out a big sigh, Mari looked at him concern as if something was wrong. 

" What's wrong?" Mari asked. Jungkook looked over and smiled. " Nothing, Just having you in my arms feels right" He said while leaning over again and planting a soft kiss Mari's forehead. Mari chuckled. 

" Are you hungry? What would you like for dinner?" Mari asked. Jungkook didn't respond, He closed his eyes shut and wrapped his arms around her again. Mari lightly hit Jungkook's arm. Jungkook shot his eyes open. 

" Did you just him me?" He asked in a jokingly way, Mari chuckled and got up from the bed. She reached over and grabbed the robe that was laying on the chair next to the bed. Jungkook stared at Mari while she walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen. 

Mari walked down the hallway and into the kitchen, She open the fridge and grabbed some eggs along with kimchi and pancake mix. Mari tied her hair into a pony tail and started grabbing her materials. 

Jungkook came out of his room with gray sweatpants along with low cut white t-shirt. Jungkook walked into the kitchen to notice that Mari was in the kitchen making breakfast. Jungkook leaned against the wall with his arm crossed and staring at her. 

" What's for breakfast my dear?" Jungkook said walking towards Mari and wrapping his arm around her. Mari smiled and continue to mix the pancake mix.

" Kimchi Pancake." Mari said. Jungkook placed his chin lightly onto Mari's shoulder. 

* Ding Dong* 

Mari and Jungkook looked up at the same time. Mari looked over her shoulder to see a confuse Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Mari with a confuse face as if it was for Mari. Jungkook relased his grip and walked over to the door. 

" Who is it?" Jungkook called out to the door. 

" It's me, Your mom" Jungkook's mom echoed. 

" " Jungkook said quietly. Jungkook walked over to the door and opened to see his mom standing at the door. 

" How are you doing?" His mom asked him while lightly rubbing Jungkook's back. Mari looked up quickly to the sound of Jungkook's mom voice. The last time Mari saw Jungkook mom wasn't a good time. She hated Mari and she knew it. 

Jungkook's mom walked towards the kitchen to place her bag down by the bar stoole when she notice Mari in a robe,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter