So, Let's Start All Over

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was in his room trying to skeech out the girl he saw in his vision, until he notice that someone walked through his bedroom door. 

Mari walked in putting the food on the bedside table and smiling at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled back and bowed.

" Hello." Jungkook said naturally and went back to drawing. Mari stood there and looked around the room. She notice that Jungkook was doing something so she walked over to him and took a peek over his shoulder.

" What are you doing?" Jungkook said trying to cover up what he was doing. Mari chuckled nervously and looked away. Jungkook closed his notebook and looked at Mari.

" By chance, You're my girlfriend right?" Jungkook asked Mari who was bitting her lips at this point and having her hand behind her back. Mari nodded and looked away.

" How did you..." Mari said before she got intrupted by Jungkook.

" I don't rememeber you. But from what the hyung tells me.. You're my girlfriend since high school." Jungkook said looking at Mari who was standing there in shock.

" Oh.." She said looking away and trying to avoid eye contact. Jungkook smiled and cleared his throat. 

" Can you take me on a walk? So we can get to know each other better?" Jungkook said looking at Mari in excitement. 

" Sure." Mari said walking out the room and grabbing a wheel chair. Jungkook smiled and waitied until Mari arrived again with the wheel chair. 

Mari walked in and walked ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter