Unexpected Visit

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a strong banging at the door, Mari looked around the room to see who could be coming this early. Mari removed her blanket and slipped on her slipper. Mari rubbed her neck and walked over to the door. 

" Who is it?" Mari called out the door waiting for a responce. Mari waited for a while, Mari walked back to the couch and sat down when there was a knocking at the door. Jungkook walked out of the room and looked at Mari who was sitting on the couch. Jungkook nudge his head towards the door. Mari  shurgged and walked behind Jungkook. 

" Who is it?" Jungkook called out rubbing the back of his neck, yet again there was no answer. Jungkook open the door and saw an old lady standing in front of him with a red bag with a furry vest with black gloves. Jungkook looked over his shoulder at Mari who bowed down.

" Who are you?" Jungkook asked the lady, She removed her glasses and looked at Jungkook staright in the eyes. The lady smiled with tears in her eyes. 

" Jungkook-ah, How can you not remember your own mother?" The lady said hugging Jungkook. 

" Omma?" Jungkook said softly pushing the lady off him, the lady nodded and looked at Mari and gave her a dirty look.

" Annyonghasaeyo Mrs. Jung"  Mari  said bowing down and got back up. Jungkook mother rolled her eyes and pushed right pass Mari.

Mari closed the door and quickly ran pass them to clean the mess on the couch. Jungkook mother wrapped her arm around Jungkook and took a seat on the couch. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter