The Little Black Box

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Meet me at the cafe, I have something important to tell you." Jungkook pressing the send button to his girlfriend who he loved deeply and truely, And today was the say he was going to Propose to her. Jungkook put his phone in his pocket and ready to cross the street when he heard his phone beep.

Jungkook took out his phone and saw that it was a message him his beloved girlfriend Choi Mari.

" What is it? Just tell me." Mari texted back to Jungkook, Jungkook smiled and texted back while stepping off then the light for the walkers have started flashing. 

" It's a surprise." Jungkook said about to press the send button when he looked to his left and notice a car coming his way. 

Jungkook was totally in shock that he can barely move. Jungkook stood there while the driver was honking like crazy, Jungkook closed his eyes and everything went pitch black.

*******************************************************************************************

" Jungkook-ah, Wake up baby.. Please.. Wake up! Do you hear me?" 

That voice sounded very familar, Jungkook open his eyes slightly to see a women figure standing in front of him. He reached his hands up and notice that things started to go black. 

" Jungkook-ah, Don't close your eyes.. Open them for me." 

Those was the last wode Jungkook heard. 

****************************************************************************

" Excuse me, Miss. We need someone who is a realtive to be in the ambulence with him." One of the doctor said.

Mari looked at her older sister who was nodding and getting her permssion. 

" Me, I'm his girlfriend" She said the cop nodded and open the door for her. 

" Unni, I will call you okay?" Mari said getting into the car and closing the door. 

Mari, Grabbed jungkook's hand and held it tight. 

" Everything is going to be okay Jungkook." she said having tears hit his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter