II

What Jiyong Thinks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thought Two


 

Jiyong didn’t think it would be the clatter of metal against metal that would wake him up in the morning.

 

“ off,” he grumbled. you, him, this, that, everything; just . He needed this sleep; it was Saturday, it was his time to rest, his time to prepare himself for the new week. He didn’t need to be awoken, he was surviving perfectly fine on the sleep he was receiving until the loud noise woke him up.

 

“Em no? I think it’s time you need to feed me,” someone sassed, and Jiyong was suddenly more than awake in his drowsy stateㅡ quite contradicting, wasn’t it? Why was there another voice he was hearing, and why did it sound awfully a lot like there was someone else was in his room…? Jiyong’s mind froze and he forced his eyes to stay shut and pretended that he was still asleep as he worked out what to do. Was it a ghost? A thief? Was he secretly Harry Potter in disguise? Was it Hagrid who was waking him up? Oh my god, he was not ready to be a wizard and defeat the dark lord! He couldn’t possibly take on that sort of responsibility. He prepared himself to explain to Hagrid that he couldn’t possibly be a wizard when the clattering sounded again. Alright, Hagrid had just crossed the line.

 

“Will you shut it? I don’t care if you’re Hagrid, I need sleep. Leave me alone,” Jiyong shouted in complete frustration, shoving his own face into his fluffy pillow. Nothing answered him, and silence filled the atmosphere before Jiyong heard a small, amused, and definitely annoyed ‘Hagrid?’.

 

“Yes, I’m a psychic. No , Sherlock. It’s called common senseㅡ” Jiyong pushed himself up from his bed and got ready to provide Hagrid with a menacing glare. But instead of the half giant, half human who greeted him, standing in front of him was definitely not Hagrid. Hagrid was a tall man with a big build. Long, unruthy hair surrounded his face and he was an older man. The said man who stood in front of him fitted none of those words. He was around the same height as Jiyong himself, if not, shorter. He had an in-style mop of platinum blonde hair on top of his head and was undeniably attractive. The man, however, did not look younger than Jiyong but Jiyong barely aged, so he knew that the man was definitely a year or two younger than himself.

 

“Holy…” he let the word slip past his lips as his eyes refused to leave the face of the man in front of him. He was adorable. Jiyong wanted to squeal his head off and fuss around the other guy. Apart from adorable, he was also extremely pretty, with a boyish hint in his perfect features.

 

“Holy, indeed. By the way, did you just call me Hagrid by any chance?” the man raised an eyebrow at Jiyong with unhidden dislike and distaste. Great, he was a sassy prick. Jiyong stuttered, his face heating up quicker than fire burning in oil.

 

“Iㅡ Hagridㅡ Sleepㅡ Nevermindㅡ Sorry,” Jiyong decided to just stick with apologising. So much for trusting his half asleep brain to function and provide him with actual thoughts. Well well, he had stuffed up big time. At least he got to know that the cutie was a jerk before he decided to try and flirt with him. Try. Yeah, he was sure he wouldn't exactly succeed, considering that he just called the man Hagrid. Not that it was an insult to be called Hagrid, but it did do some damage to one’s size and imagery.

 

“Me? Hagrid? Really?” the man judged, a scowl evident on his face. His eyes sparked in offence and his weight shifted from his right foot to his left as he crossed his arms with the metal pot and spoon he had previously used to wake Jiyong up with in his hands. It was quite obvious that he was annoyed by the fact that someone who he didn’t even know had called him Hagrid. He was totally hot and gorgeous, he wasn’t fat or overloaded with extra weight. How dare he call him Hagrid (nothing was held against Hagrid, so calm your farms).

 

“Noㅡ Look, I’m sorryㅡ Wait a minute, who the are you?!” the cogs in Jiyong’s brain finally started clicking and he realised he was under his sheets and he had a beautiful (unfortunately, also a cocky) man standing right beside him. Yippe! That was exactly Jiyong’s preferred way of waking up on an amazing Saturday morning. Completely awesome! The man stared blankly back at him for a second before an evil smirk made it’s way onto his pink lips.

 

“Don’t you remember? We spent the night together, and you even said you didn’t want me to leave. Don’t you even remember just a little bit?” the man whimpered and pouted but Jiyong could feel the mock the man radiated, but who knew if he was speaking the truth or not and Jiyong decided to doubt himself for a second time.

 

“Whatㅡ” he asked like a typical human.

 

“Remember? I was your name over and over again; Ji! Ji! Ji! And you were ing to me and calling me your sweet baby. Oh my god, I can still feel your hands on my hips; don’t you want me under you again?” the man continued, ually to repeat his ‘memories’ from last night. Jiyong’s eyes widened, because he could not remember any of this nonsense the other guy was spouting.

 

“What?!” Jiyong screamed, his face contorted into several different expressions within one second before he finally settled down with an embarrassed blush covering his cheeks. “Holy , I did not, was I roughㅡ” and he was once again cut off by a loud snort which was followed by a ‘clang’ and a ‘thud’ as the man choked on his own laughter and fell to the floor, clutching his stomach like he was suffering from diarrhea (Jiyong seriously hoped he did).  

 

“Youㅡ so naiveㅡ Like I wouldㅡ get laid with youㅡ AHAHAHAHA!” the man coughed out breathlessly, squirming on the floor like a worm. Ugh, Jiyong wished he was a worm so he could be stepped on and just die so he wouldn’t have to suffer the humiliation. But, bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter