IV

What Jiyong Thinks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thought Four


 

The last part of the chocolate cake was swallowed as he reached for his strawberry milkshake. Seungri sat back in his seat, satisfied. He rubbed his belly in content and continued to in the sweet beverage through the pink straw. Pulling back with a small burp, Seungri flashed Jiyong a bright smile.

 

Jiyong shifted slightly and elegantly placed the last piece of his blueberry muffin in his mouth with the fork (who the actually eats a muffin with knife and fork?). Wiping his mouth with the tissue as if he was a judge on Masterchef, Jiyong then picks up his cup of coffee with grace and (gulps it down like a madman) sips it slowly; savouring the bitterness and the sweet aftertaste. He looked sophisticated, high class; a man of knowledge.

 

That was until Seungri decided to spit his strawberry milkshake all over Jiyong’s face and shirt (damn son, good job).

 

“What the actual ㅡ” he gasped and quickly dabbed at his pure cotton, liquid absorbent cardigan with a tissue in shock (and disgust because that strawberry milkshake was inside Seungri’s mouth mixing with his spit less than a second ago). Jiyong was cut off by a loud, obnoxious laugh.

 

“AHAHAHA, OH MY GOD. YOU LOOKED SOㅡ AHAHAHA, LIKE THAT OLD WOMAN FROM SECRET GARDEN!” Seungri snorted, muffling his voice by pushing his face against the table; trying to calm himself down. The sudden chaos gathered attention from fellow customers once again and Jiyong bowed his head in shame as he let the beverage drip down his face and onto his jeans. His clothes were ruined; so was his reputation (Karma, it’s karma). Seungri continued to giggle like a maniac and was trying to hold back his laugh so much he was trembling. Everybody’s eyes were on them again and Jiyong bit back a scream of frustration.

 

“Seungri…” the older of the two hissed, already standing up to walk straight out of the cafe as if he didn’t have a soft pink stain on his white shirt. It looked as if a fluffy pink dolphin had barfed onto his clothes. Jiyong scowled, “Get up, we’re leaving.”

 

Seungri stopped trembling and looked up at Jiyong in confusion, “What?”

 

“Do not ‘what’ me, you git. Get up. We are leaving to go and buy new clothes, and I’m sure you need to buy some bathroom necessities anyways,” Jiyong squinted at Seungri. He was already stepping away from their seats and the younger boy quickly stood up to follow. Jiyong strode out like a boss, stopping by at the kitchen to say bye to Youngbae, and Seungri skipped along behind him like a small puppy without a sign of protest.

 

~

 

“Where are we going?” Seungri spoke up for the first time since they stepped onto the bus. He was wearing a thin undershirt and Jiyong’s cardigan, which was even thinner. He was absolutely freezing. Jiyong was ing petty; he made Seungri give him his jumper because he didn’t want to walk around with a stain on his shirt. Seungri tried to reason with ‘you can just button up your cardigan!’ and ‘I’ll be so cold though, I might die!’ but all Jiyong did was give him a stink eye and the silent treatment. Well, at least the older was kind enough to offer Seungri his cardigan, otherwise, Seungri might have actually frozen to death.

 

“Shopping district,” Jiyong answered him.

 

Aye aye, thank you Captain Obvious, as if they would be going to an animal farm to ing shop for clothes and toothbrushes. But of course, Seungri didn’t dare to say that out loud and opted to keep it all in his head; Jiyong was scary, that much Seungri knew. He narrowed his eyes at the thought of spending a night in the streets in this weather. Nope, not happening in a zillion years.

 

The two continued to sit in awkward silence until Jiyong suddenly stood up and started to shuffle his way through the crowd and to the doors. Seungri blinked a few times and rushed to follow Jiyong in case he lost the older. The younger boy pushed himself against Jiyong’s side, making sure he wasn’t going to be abandoned, but little did he know, Jiyong took it the wrong way. The older could feel the goosebumps on Seungri’s arm even through his cardigan and he couldn’t help but feel a little bit guilty (Jiyong had a fragile heart, people). And the iciness that was legit radiating from Seungri’s entire body didn’t help either, so Jiyong wrapped his arm around the younger.

 

“Jiyong?” Even though Seungri was clearly shocked by Jiyong’s action, he did not make any move to move away or to remove Jiyong’s warm arm. In fact, he pushed himself closer.

 

“Shut up. I’m making sure you don’t die on me because I don’t want to go to jail for suspected homicide,” Jiyong quickly explains, making sure his tone was harsh and did not betray the tingling feeling in his chest. They stood together, bodies pressed together in silence once again. A couple of seconds later, Jiyong heard a small voice whispering against his ears, “What is it called when you kill your buddy?” Jiyong hummed, indicating for Seungri to answer his own question.

 

“Homiecide.”

 

And Jiyong pushed Seungri right out of the door the exact moment the bus stopped moving.

 

~

 

“Goddamnit Jiyong,” growling as he walked faster to keep up with Jiyong’s pace, Seungri tried to warm his arms by rubbing them constantly when Jiyong stopped and placed a slender finger against his pink lips.

 

“I want you to call me hyung, you brat. I’m at least two years older than you,” the older smirked when he saw that Seungri’s eyes widen in surprise at the finger against his mouth. Well, at least, he now knew it wasn’t completely impossible to tame this foul-mouthed little . As he started walking again, this time with Seungri by his side, a really familiar face caught Jiyong’s attention.

 

“Kiko!” he called out, startling Seungri. The said woman turned around from her own group of friends and waved at Jiyong. He waved back and Seungri stared at them in confusion. What? Who was this woman? And what was her relationship with his Jiyongie hyung— oh my god, did Seungri just call Jiyong ‘his Jiyongie hyung’? adee, what was wrong him?

 

“Hey Jiyong,” the ‘Kiko’ woman jogged up to them after talking to her friends for a few moments. She gave Jiyong a hug that was way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter