V

What Jiyong Thinks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thought Five

 

 

 

Morning found Daesung when the birds chirped loudly. The warmth against his chest shifted until he heard a low voice grumbling. Daesung bit his inner cheek to stop his smile from spreading across his face. He wanted to pretend to sleep; wanted to surprise Seunghyun a little.

 

 

“Mornin’,” Seunghyun whispered and Daesung felt a pair of soft lips against his forehead, he held in the giggles and continued to pretend to sleep. Daesung had been particularly busy for the past few days because his drama class was preparing for a performance and when he finally finished all of the preparation last night, he returned home to an already asleep Seunghyun. Not wanting to disturb Seunghyun’s rest, Daesung had changed into his pyjamas and slid into their bed, spooning his boyfriend. He had fallen asleep quickly; the exhaustion washed over his body. He had been so busy though, to the point he didn’t even have time to pick up his long-time friend from the airport. Daesung knew the consequences of abandoning Seungri, it would take a lot of bribery (normally strawberry flavoured food) from him to get back onto Seungri’s good side. But still, Seungri might not talk to him for a couple of months and just completely ignore his existence and oh my god, why was this happening to him? Daesung finally let out a sigh.

 

 

“Morning Hyunnie,” he grunted, his arms tightened around Seunghyun’s slim hips. He missed Seunghyun so much. It was time to repay Seunghyun with all the time he had lost to his work. “Get up babe,” Daesung sat up, tugging at Seunghyun, “We’re going out.”

 

 

“A date?” the older asked as he stretched.

 

 

“Mhm, let’s go out for breakfast and then let’s go shopping.”

 

 

Seunghyun nodded his head earnestly and Daesung giggled.

 

 

~

 

 

The couple ambled through the busy streets, hand in hand. Well, until Daesung spotted something that made him grin in glee, quickly poking Seunghyun to direct his attention to what he saw. His boyfriend, too, smiled so evilly that it would put the Cheshire Cat to shame.

 

 

“Is that who I think it is?” Seunghyun pointed in the direction of the distinctive head of vibrant orange hair.

 

 

“Yes, hyung, yes,” came the blunt reply, “and next to him is my friend who I was supposed to pick up from the airport yesterday but I didn’t do it. Oh my god, he’s gonna kill me, what to do, what to do? Crap crap crap, I completely forgot! Hyung, what am I gonna do? He’s going to slaughter me in cold blood!”

 

 

Seunghyun quickly shoved his face back into his neck: tadah, double chins, “shush Dae, at least he’s alive. What more can you ask for?”

 

 

"Right..." the younger murmured, "right. Like being alive is like, what? The bright side to every situation. Unless you’re dead.”

 

 

“Gosh!” A squeal interjected Daesung worries, “he’s getting possessive, he’s getting possessive. Look, holy Dae take your phone out and look!” The said man followed the commands and took out his phone and looked and squealed too.

 

 

“Hyung, oh my god oh my god,” the brown haired boy was already opening his camera, “I need some photos of this!”

 

 

“Me too, wait, isn’t this like harassment or something illegal? Oh well, nevermind.” And then several snapping sounds were produced as the pair of lovers sneaked an amazing amount of pictures of their close friend kissing another friend. Suddenly, the platinum blonde whipped his head around in their direction and Daesung smirked, waving his phone in his hand. Next, the orange haired guy also turned around to see what was going on and Seunghyun stuck his tongue out. The blonde one’s face immediately reddened and the other one glared, Daesung was close to laughing out loud and Seunghyun was not far behind but suddenly, the glaring one pulled the blushing one by his hand and ran off.

 

 

“Geez, look at Jiyong escape,” Seunghyun huffed.

 

 

“But look at Seungri running with him, hyung,” chortling, Daesung pointed at where Jiyong and Seungri had hurried off to.

 

 

“Wait, Dae, do you think…?”

 

 

“Of course, I don’t think Jiyong hyung will be that open to strangers especially after the Seok Areum .”

 

 

“So, Ji’s got a date?”

 

 

“No, Ji’s got a boyfriend.”

 

 

“OH MY GOD, FINALLY!”

 

 

“…Hyung, why do you sound so happy…?”

 

 

“Because I care more about Jiyong’s life than my own.”

 

 

“What the actual .”

 

 

~

 

 

Jiyong slammed his hand against Seungri’s face.

 

 

“Stop screaming!” he hissed in a hushed voice but immediately tore away his hand when he felt Seungri’s teeth sinking into his fingers.

 

 

“How can you tell me to stop screaming when—”

 

 

“Ji? Hello? What’s wrong? Who was screaming?” Jiyong’s mother’s voice interrupted Seungri’s complaints and Jiyong was quick to panic.

 

 

“Nothing mom. Just that Seungri was so excited to hear that we might get married he screamed,” he told the lie without hesitation and instantly, Seungri’s seething gaze was upon him. “Kay mom, talk later. Gotta go, love you, bye.”

 

 

“Wait—” but he had already ended the call abruptly, leaving his mom confused on the other side of the line.

 

 

“What was that all about?!” Seungri screeched in his face and soon, all eyes turned to them.

 

 

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, okay?” Jiyong apologised, groaning in frustration, “I don’t even know anymore, I’m sorry. Just, just please. Don’t, like, don’t leave me at this point, alright? I know I sound like a total ed up dickhead bag poo right now but please, I’ll do anything for you to keep playing your role. Please!”

 

 

Well, it wasn’t everyday you got to see the main designer and CEO of Seoul’s leading fashion line beg you to play pretend boyfriend— fiance now, or even husband soon, with him. Seungri stayed silent, reconsidering everything to himself. It wasn’t like he liked or was dating anybody right now, so there technically wasn’t anything morally wrong with playing the role of Kwon Jiyong’s boyfriend or fiance or husband for a couple of months— or however long Jiyong had said, right?. But the thought of Jiyong doing all of this with Seungri just as a disguise to his mother repulsed Seungri. It made his heart clench in nauseated pain and he felt saddened. Whatever. As long as he didn’t fall in love with Jiyong during this whole catastrophe and wouldn’t end up with a broken heart when it was over, then he should be fine.

 

 

“Fine,” the younger sighed, “thank the lords that I’m willing to help you, I bet no one else would.”

 

 

“Thank you…” Jiyong smiled slightly, “is your family going to be okay with this?” Seungri cringed at the question because damn, he didn’t know how to tell Jiyong this without making everything depressed.

 

 

“Here, give me your phone, I’ll show you where my parents are. Maybe you can pay them a visit.”

 

 

Jiyong squinted at him in confusion but handed over his phone and Seungri typed in an address into a map app.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter