I

What Jiyong Thinks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thought One



 

Kwon Jiyong stomped into his modern apartment like a gorilla on steroids. No, more like birth control pillsㅡ thrashing about. Not that he wanted to give birth though, he honestly didn’t like the thought of having a fetus grow in his stomachㅡ he meant womb but he didn’t have one so yeah, a fetus growing in his stomach.


 

Anyways, Kwon Jiyong stomped into his modern apartment like a gorilla on steroids slash birth control pillsㅡ just choose whichever. Today, more like the past month, had been super duper extremely busy for him. Like, hella busy. To the point that Jiyong had locked himself in one of the company’s bathrooms to try and escape the constant pressure of quality work expected from him. Yes, Kwon Jiyong lived a sad lifeㅡ that was, if he even had a life. He was in his last year of university and he already had a fashion line to look after.


 

No, don’t get him wrong. He loved his job; he would marry his job but sadly, it was not legal (ing law; allows gay marriage but not marriage between humans and clothes plus stacks of paper). Technically, it wasn’t completely his; his mom and sister did play a part in filling in his spot as the CEO when he was completely immersed with university and with passing the goddamned exam that Prof. Park tried to kill him with. Jiyong swore Professor Park hated him. It was pretty legit. She tried every single (legal, thankfully) way to make him fail his grades, but hell no. Jiyong wouldn’t let that hag’s injustice discourage him. He made sure his exam papers were worth blocks of gold and his answers were all at least 99.99% correct (he tried 100%, but Professor Park always picked out at least one teenie mistake) so Prof. Park wouldn’t be able to pick on his answers and make the correct ones wrongㅡ wait, wasn’t that illegal? Oh well, he still passed anyways.


 

So, Kwon Jiyong stomped into his modern apartment like a gorilla on steroids slash birth control pillsㅡ this is starting to get annoying. Continuing; he switched on the lights with a hard slam and howled in pain, because ow! That really hurt. Well, why else would he scream like he had just seen a ghost? Yeah, maybe because he saw a ghost (obviously).


 

“Who are you? And what are you doing in my apartment?” he shouted at nobody in particular, well technically it was directed at the blob on his sofa. The blob didn’t respond and Jiyong took one step, two steps, three steps back and… sprinted to his bedroom like a maniac being chased by a psychologist. Yay, great similes! So Kwon Jiyong decided that he had officially gone nuts and just slammed his bedroom door shut before jumping onto his humongous bed that made him feel lonelier than he already did. , he needed to get himself a girl but he wasn’t Youngbae, he didn’t need to sulk everyday about being alone for the rest of his life. He could get a girl anytime, anywhere, but he was too busy for that. He was graduating this year, and the pressure was on him. Like, on him. But he was a genius with a sassy and quick-witted mouth; it would be a joke that could possibly be the joke of the year if he was held back a year (or didn’t graduate).


 

Back to the current situation, Jiyong decided to just sleep and pretend everything was alright and that there wasn’t any weird blob on his sofa, maybe he didn’t lose his mind, and maybe he was just slightly crazy because he had hallucinations of strange blobs on his sofa. Yeah. That was it. All was fine. All was fine.



 

~



 

All was certainly, not fine. At least for Seungri, no. Horrible, that one word that described his day today. Horrible. First, he nearly boarded the wrong flight and a rude lady had ‘accidentally’ pushed him over in one of the airport stores and made him late for the wrong flight. Thank god. He didn’t know what he would have done if he landed in Italy without himself knowing that he had landed in Italy. That, would have been bad. Bad. Terrible, horrendous, stupid, dumb, lameㅡ whatever adjective that could be thought off if he had landed in Italy without him realising.


 

Kang Daesung, his now ex-friend and new mortal enemy, was supposed to pick him up from the airport but two seconds before he reached the waiting area, Seungri received a call. From Daesung. It was something and rather similar to ‘Seungri? Is that Seungri? Sorry man, but can’t pick you up. You’ve got the address, right? Yeah, kay, bye’ and then the line went dead, before Seungri could even give the slightest objection or even a simple ‘but!’ or ‘what?’.


 

One thing. Seungri didn’t know the address to his new residentary, why would he know though? This was his first time in Seoul and the closest thing he knew to a street name that existed in Seoul was, the infamous Myeong-dong and that wasn’t even a street.


 

Second thing, even if he knew the street address and could get himself to his destination while keeping all his limbs and organs intact, he wouldn’t even be able to physically enter his new apartment. Not his, his roommate’s. Unless the said roommate was home and awake to open the door for him. Chances were, his roommate was out, probably in class at university. Daesung did in fact inform him that the man who was kind enough to offer him a room in his apartment (because he was friends with Daesung) attended university. The same university as Daesung, and himself. Which was a brilliant thing (one of which shined through his day of misery), because he now knew he wouldn’t be a complete loner at the start of his university life. He hoped he wouldn’t.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter