[9] Part 1: Tracking Down The Men In Black

Overcome His Grief (Hiatus)

<< Tracking Down The Men In Black >>

 

The two policemen visit Jimin's aunt's house for a meeting about Jimin's incident. The two police bow politely. They all sit down on the sofa. The tall, slender police has sharp black eyes like a hawk, strong muscled arms, a good-looking black hair, and a rounded face. He is around late 20s. He is skilled with fighting and discussing with his partner. At the other side, the nerd police has a square face, a pair of round glasses, dark hazelnut mushroom hair, narrow shoulders, normal body, and dark brown innocent eyes. He is close to the tall police's height. He is around early 20s. He is skilled with fighting and computering.  The tall police asks Jimin a lot of questions straightly.  Jimin describes the two culprits who looks like both of them always wear black leather jackets with hoodies. They always use their black military boots. Their face is seemed to look about mid 20s. One of the guys has a medium dark toned skin, a rounded face, narrow shoulders, normal figure body and a small scar on his left cheek. His height is around 173 cm. One of the guys has a light toned skin, an oval face, a shape of v chin, huge broad shoulders, and huge body figure. His height is around 179 cm. The nerd police with thick square eyeglasses writes down the criminal records on the note pad. He asks Jimin, "What time did you go alone? Where did you go? Explain us why."  Jimin looks away from their eyes. He looks at his aunt. His aunt's eyes are filled with sadness and her lips falter a bit. He looks back at the two police. He takes a deep breath. He replies with a sad, dull tone, "Around 11 pm... Around Seoul Downtown.... I went to go buy for a cafe, but I got into the wrong place near Myeong-Dong... I didn't realize that the wrong place is very unusual for me to have never been there before. In the colorless environment, there were few hobos who sleeping on the cold ground with the unused cardboards. It seemed so dark and odd. There were all closed stores without lightings. There were also few dim spotlights. There were no people around the place." The two police nod at him. They are informed by Jimin's aunt from four days ago. They know that the two bad guys have hit Jimin badly and stolen his money from him.

The tall police says, "Don't worry about that. Thank you for letting us know. We strongly promise that we are appreciating to help you. You want us to capture two guys right away. We will investigate for more details. We will call you on the phone. Please let us leave now." Jimin's aunt understands and nods at the two police slightly. The police with glasses suddenly folds the note pad and puts it in his pocket. The two police stand up and bow to Jimin and his aunt. Jimin and his aunt bow back to the two police. The two police leave the house and head for the police station.

At the police station, the two police are concentrating on investigating about events of the victim's incident.The tall police types the computer to write down the copy of criminal records from the note pad. Within 24 hours, the police are working together to figure out that they will find who the right culprits are.

In the security camera room, they are now sitting on the foam swivel chair and watching the cameras. They check it if there might be Jimin who will appear on the street. They are looking for the two unknown guys where they are. They carefully observe the filming on the cameras. The tall police is very tired and snoring a lot when he is laying back on the swivel chair. The tall police opens his wide mouth. A saliva is coming out from his mouth. The nerd police is staying awake because he is focusing on the screen of the cameras to look for the guys and place.

 

3 hours later... 

 

The nerd police pushes the buttons to turn the backwards. He scans the time and many people crowding around the place. The time is around 11 pm. He then pushes the button again to turn backwards two times and forwards two times at the light speed. The video is a low quality. There are many faces that look blurry and it is hard to find the right culprits.

 

Another 4 hours later....

 

He is still watching over and over. He has thick dark circles under his eyes. He drinks a sip of coffee because it helps him staying awake all night. He yawns. His eyes are almost shedding the tears. He rubs his eyes because it irritates him caused by the swollen tears. The tears stop. He scans the familiar figure with few bruises on his face who comes out of the building on the street. He founds that a familiar person is Jimin. He widens his eyes. He turns to the sleeping tall police before he wakes him up. He says in a shrill voice, "Wake up! Wake up! Now, l-l-loook! I found it!" The tall police opens his eyes and shuts his mouth right away. It startles him because the nerd police's voice is rising. The nerd police points at a screen on the video with his finger. The other side of the tall police frowns at the screen and says, "Wait! Go back to the time." The nerd police nods, pushes the button to turn the backwards, and scans. He then pauses the camera. He scans the two guys in black clothes when they are frozen. He squints his eyes and can't see their face clearly. He scans again and zooms in for their revealed face. Their face is finally shown clearly and confirmed identified. The time proves to be 10:45 pm. The nerd police takes a screenshot and then prints it on the paper. He grabs the paper and shows it to the tall police. They are finally finished doing their task for finding the two guys from checking the security cameras. The tall police high five at the nerd police. They are tired at night when they are going to say goodbye to each other and head for home.

 

The next day at afternoon.....

 

The two police come back to work. They are walking together to see and report the chief of the police for what they found the evidence. They are heading to the chief police' s office room. They stand infront of the door. The tall police knocks on the door. He says, "Chief, excuse me... Can we come in?" The chief hears the voice of the low rank police. He says in a stable voice, "Yes, please come in!" The tall police opens the door behind him and the nerd police. They walk towards the chief police and stand infront of the chief's desk. The nerd police passes the picture of the culprits on the paper and two file folders to the chief of the police. The chief police reads the picture and file folders. He nods and says, "Okay. You did a good job! You two will go find the culprits and capture them today." The two police say and salute at the same time, "Yes, sir!" The chief police also adds, "Alright, I approve two of you. Now, you two are working. Please go ahead." The chief police leaves with the picture in the file folders.

The two police take a deep breath with feeling of a relief. They look to each other. They are walking out of the police station. They have a small walkie-talkie on their shoulder. They are getting in the police car.