Thank You

With Love?

 Chen's POV

I was really shocked it was Hyoyeon! I had never really know any of the Snsd members well, and here I was holding one in my arms. I was pretty sure that Kai liked her. As he seemed to go into a trance every time he saw  her dance, but I don't really know. I unlocked and rushed inside my home. I was nice and furnished, but I did live with the EXO members so.....

EXO's POV

Are eyes widened, and we quickly rushed over to Chen. There he was drenched in water, holding an unconscious Hyoyeon. As soon as we approached him, he waved us away, and quickly rushed upstairs.

Chen's POV

I wasn't going to take advantage of a Hyoyeon and I wish I didn't have to do this. I had to take off her clothes. I quickly ran a bath and took off her clothes trying not to look. She did have nice, slim frame and was beautiful, though I forced myself to look away. I put her in the bath to warm her up, thinking she would wake up but she didn't. So I dried her, and put her in some of my spare clothes, gently putting her into my bed. I closed the door and turned off the lights. 

EXO's POV

We stared at Chen. Then we exploded with questions. We asked him if noona was okay and if you had bathed her, he responded yes to both. We quickly grabbed him asking if he had "done" anything to her, and he loudly answered that he would never do anything to Hyoyeon like that. Kai, who had been the one who had grabbed him, loosened his grip. Then Chen knew he liked Hyoyeon.

Later that day....

Hyoyeon's POV

I groggily woke up, my head feeling weird. I looked down and saw I was in a different room, in boys clothes. I began to walk towards the door and go downstairs. As I walked I saw 12 boys sitting there, will worried faces. Of course this was EXO's dorm! I was suddenly showered with questions like, "Noona are you okay?" Or "Are you hurt?" I told them yes and thank you for asking. Then Kai asked me if I wanted to have anything to eat. I suddenly had a craving for ice cream. Without thinking, I shouted "Ice cream!" All of the members looked at me as I blushed, but they nodded and we to buy ice cream for me. When we went out together to buy the ice cream, I was curious what happened to me so I asked. They looked at Chen. Then he explained that I had passed out, and he had to take off my clothes because... Before I heard the explanation, I broke into a fast paced run. I was so embarrassed and angry, I began to cry. 

Chen's POV

I don't know what happened, but before I could finish my sentence, Hyoyeon darted off very quickly. I ran after her, telling the guys to stay put, and I shouted her name down the street very loudly. I finally found her, on the street, crying and broken down. I put my hand on her and she looked at me very angrily. She asked me how I could I have take off her clothes. But then I calmly explained to her than I was just trying to warm her up and didn't look at her when she was unconscious. Her face softened and she apologized, telling me that she was so thankful that I helped her. Without saying anything, I hugged her....