Hello?

With Love?

Hyoyeon's POV

I'm so excited! I can't believe that this is actually happening to me! My manager has told me that I am allowed to take a year hiatus and still keep my job. She told me that I have earned it and is excited to see next year. I nearly sprung out of my set, but told myself to continue to be professional about everything. I smiled and hugged her, and I thanked her many times, and then I finally left her office. She looked dazed and confused at the same time, as she had never seen me every this happy. I quickly rushed home to put together a list of what I could do for a whole year. One single though floated into my head. What I truly wanted was to experience LOVE! I squealed and jumped around, and my heart flew around with the thought. I scrambled to the shower, doing my usual shower routine, then quickly put on a robe, and jumped into my pink bed. 

Chen's POV

Ok, so even since I've been in EXO, everything has been so hectic. Even though I was super popular, the whole groups been bombarded with crazy fan girls. Anyways everybody knows me as "Chen" (Jongdae), Chensing machine, and my personal prefence, the Lead Vocalist of Exo. I have to admit I was so happy after our concert season was finally over. We finally got at least a 6 month hiatus, but still some practice, which was of course manageable, and way better than concert rehearsal. I know this is crazy, with all the fans who could have possible heart attacks if any of the EXO members dated, but I want to be in love. It's insane and if I told the EXO members they would have thought I was going insane, but I want it. I want a noona who is pretty when she smiles, hopefully okay cooking, and sweet. That was my mission over this 6 month (or more period) depending on schedules, we might even get a 10 month period of rest!

Hyoyeon's POV

I did go to bed extra early, but I did wake up early, and have a healthy breakfast to keep slim. I decided to got walking, with a little disguise, but nothing my friends wouldn't notice. As I walked I noticed it had rained.... Hard. I didn't have any rain boots, and the weather forecast had said that it wouldn't rain anymore, so I just put on a light jacket over my dress and shoes. I don't know if that was a bad choice or not. But I do wish I was a little bit sensible. As I walked outside, I noticed a young man, in his early twenties, who also had a slight disguise on like any other celebrity. Nothing much to heavy though, just a rain jacket with a sheer hood and dark boots. His hair was just a black simple color, and that was as much as I could tell, because every other part of his body was covered in black. As I leaned over to catch a look, I slipped... I didn't notice the huge puddle of water covering the slick pavement, and with one loud slosh, I began to fall.

Chen's POV

I had felt eyes on me, and had thought it was a fan. Before I could think to leave or stay. I heard a slosh behind and quickly put my hands out to catch whoever it was. Long, black curls swished to cover her face, as I caught her. It was so quick, but I was glad whoever they were didn't hurt themselves. As she was in my arms, I slowly pushed her back in standing position. I asked her if she was all right. And she just stared at me with her beautiful, black eyes, which looked as if they had glazed over completely.

Hyoyeon's POV

Before I knew it, hands closed around me to prevent me from falling, and I stopped. I was so happy my hair had went over my face, because I felt my face get instantly hot. My saviour had asked me if I was all right. But I was so shocked that I couldn't speak. I was in even more shock that in was EXO M member, Chen, I fainted. All I remember seeing was rain beginning to fall again and darkest covered me instantly.

Chen's POV

I was just about to laugh and let out a sigh of relief, when she suddenly fainted. Almost immediately my face fell and it began to pour down rain in torrents. I quickly picked her up bridal style, and swiftly walked back to my home. Luckily she was so light and my house was such a short distance of not, she definitely would have caught a cold, as would I. As I looked down at her face, I recognized her instantly. I was holding the dancing queen, Hyoyeon, of Girls Generation!