The Date

With Love?

Hyoyeon's POV

I had finally left EXO's house and returned to mine. I called Taeyeon to help me get ready. She was one of my bestest friends and one of the best makeover experts I know. I went home, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and readied myself to be transformed. She was already there, and she asked me what I would wear. I face suddenly dropped, and I became so nervous, and frantically told her I had pretty much nothing special to wear! She calmed me down and asked me how much time I had. I told her I had 5 hours. She grabbed my hand and practically pulled me out the door. We drove to the mall, and when into a dress speciality store. There were found the perfect blue dress with a sweet heart neckline, with iridescent blue pearls outlining the cutout, that billowed into a knee ankle length dress. We picked out a nice pair of blue high heels to go with it, as well as accessories. We payed and thanked the lady, while almost running out the door. I put on my dress and Taeyeon began her magic. She picked out a blue eye shadow with sparkles, a light red-pink lipstick, and everything else to finish up my makeup. She did my hair in loose curls that flowed freely to my shoulders, and we put in all my accessories. When I looked in the mirror, I hugged Taeyeon, and she just said " You're beautiful and have fun." With her insurance, I went to answer the door where Chen was standing.

Chen POV

When I opened the door I felt like the happiest man alive, there Hyoyeon stood in all her glory, everything she was wearing complemented her. The dress was stunning, her makeup was beautiful, and most of all she was the most special women in his world. I had worn a nice black, silk suit, with my hair gelled but natural. I wanted to nice and simple. She looked at me with her glittering eyes, and I took her hand as we walked to the restaurant. We ordered bibimbap, bulgolgi, and some jajangmyeon. Although the food was absolutely delicious, all I could pay attention to was her. She was so beautiful, innocent, and delicate. I just couldn't handle myself with her in the arms of another man, let alone another EXO member. After the dinner we took a walk.

Hyoyeon's POV

When our delicious dinner was over, we decided to take a nice stroll around the streets. The moon was full, and the sky was a pretty pinkish, blue, purple. After a while, we arrived at a park, where we sat down and talked. I told him how much I enjoyed his company, and he told me how luck he was to have me. We sat in the park for a while talking, then contemplating our lives. That's when I was sure I was in love. He leaned in to kiss me and it began to rain, just like the first time we met each other. We began to run back to my house. The rain began to pour, and we began to dance and laugh. With that, we entered my house.