Aftermath

With Love?

Kai POV

I was severely upset at hearing that Chen had stayed over at Hyoyeon's house. All the of us had known what that meant. I distanced myself from Chen, while I tried to figure out how to make her mine. I though for hours, but didn't come up with anything, so I went to dance. It relieves my stress and gives me good excerise. Once I arrived I changed into a tee shirt and shorts. I the music and began to dance. It wasn't fast, but a expressive and slow dance. I heard the door slowly open, so I switched of the music. It was Hyoyeon!

Hyoyeon's POV

Kai was the one who was dancing, she thought. Almost immediately he stopped the music, and greeted her saying, "Hello, noona." I quickly told him he didn't have to be formal, and told him to just call me Hyoyeon. He blushed and thanked me. I told him to continue dancing, as I enjoyed watching others dance as well. So I sat down to observe him. He walked back to the CD player and turned the music back on. He began to dance very beautifully. I was a big fan of his because of his dancing and admired his techniques very much. I slowly got up from my seat and began to walk onto the dancer floor. I began to mimic his steps, while studying the steps very carefully. He suddenly took my arm and we began to dance. Arm in arm, we began to couple dance. I was so happy. I wondered which one of the EXO members had caught my heart. Chen or Kai? But I should've focused on dancing for I slipped because I wasn't paying attention...

Kai POV

She slipped on her feet, so I quickly put out my arms to catch her. I felt her in her breath quickly and then sigh out of relief. I gently put her down on the floor. She thanked me and, told me how lucky she was that I was there to catch her. I told her that it was nothing, and that I'd do anything for her. Then I asked her if she wanted to get some dinner, if she was hungry. She hastily nodded and pulled me out the door. We went to a local restaurant and ordered some noodles. She ate with grace but with extreme pace. She had gotten some food other lip, so I used my finger to wipe it off. She stopped and smiled, I just blushed. I so wish to make her all mine. She thanked me and told me she was going home. I said I'd walk with her and she nodded. Then we left. 

Hyoyeon's POV

Kai's such a good dancer and not to mention a very sweet guy, but I also love Chen so much. I'm torn. But I'm supposed to meet Chen at my house, I hope he doesn't get jealous when he sees Kai walking with me. He walked me to my house, then I opened the door, but before I could go in, he kissed my cheek. I held it, blushed, and stepped inside. It was Chen, sitting on my couch! He hadn't seen what had happened, which I was grateful for, and just greeted me by saying hi. 

Chen's POV

I was so happy to see Hyoyeon. She looked beautiful as usual. I motioned on the couch and we sat down together. I asked her what she wanted to do. She said I could choose. Since I was feeling cheeky, I said you know what want to do. She lifted an eyebrow and slapped me playfully on the arm. She told me she was tired, but she would compromise with me by offering to make out. I didn't answer, but instead leaned down to kiss her. After 2 hours, we stopped and just talked. She told me that Kai had kissed my cheek. She said it while looking down, as if she was embarrassed. I lifted her chin to look her in the eye, then I asked her if she loved him. She said no, but she does like both of us. I angrily stormed out of the door and slammed the door shut. When I got back to EXO's dorm, I sat in my room pondering what she had said.