Chapter 33

Desire For Revenge

After the private conversation both Jihyo and Chae Won had, Jihyo become kinda moody which she never realize there are a pair of eyes is watching for her. Waiting for a perfect opportunity to meet her again. Privately. All along his arrival to this district, he didn't even take a rest and immediately went to this event. Kangjoo watch every movement of Jihyo's interactions in the ballroom. Including when she is smilling brightly as Chae Won proudly announce her as Jaejoong's fiancee. The same expression that he used to have on th day she became officially his fiancee.

 

*flashback*

 

"With this, I proudly announce you as my fiancee." Kangjoo proudly said while putting the ring into her ring finger. Seong Im smile brightly while looking at the ring. In that small ring, it contains a lot of meaning for Seong Im. It is hope, future and happiness for her. And the very first step toward her world with Kangjoo. All sudden, the feeling of happiness overide her emotion and make her tears slightly fall.

"Yah! Why are you crying? Do you don't like being engage with me?" Kangjoo ask Seong Im with concern in his voice. But Seong Im only shake her head and smile brightly at him.

"I like it. I really like it that's why I'm crying." Seong Im said with her voice full of thankfullness. 

"Eh? Cheon Seong Im-ssi. Wait, it's suppose to be Mrs Lee right? Why are you becoming complicated? Since when you become this crying baby?" he said with a bit of playfullness to cheer her up. 

"I just so happy on this moment." she replied him still smilling brightly.

"Mwuh? Just this moment? How about the next moments? And the next next moments? and the next next next moments?" he joke again which he succeed on cheering her up.

"I'll just keep cryyyyyyy until I die then." she jokes back.

"Yah! This mouth. *flick her lips gentlely* Which bride talking about death on the first day like you?" he critics her.

"Your woman."she smile brightly which he also did the same. Cupping her small face with his big hands he said to her.

"Right. My one and only woman. I, am so proud to be your man so be mine only.Forever."

He then kissed her lips.

 

*flashback end*

 

He return to reality. Waking up from one of his best memory in life. Right in front of him is a new look Cheon Seong Im. She act different than how he used to know her. But he realize, everytime when she is by Jaejoong's side, she become Cheon Seong Im. The she that he used to own. Everytime people mentioned about Jaejoong's achievements, she smile proudly like Cheon Seong Im. Everytime she heard bad things about Jaejoong, she glare madly like Cheon Seong Im. Everytime when Jaejoong is hurt, she worry crazily like Cheon Seong Im. So in conclusion, when it's about Kim Jaejoong. Song Jihyo will turn back as Cheon Seong Im. But he can't accept that because he still love her. He still needs her. And he still wants her. That's why for him, Kim Jaejoong must be gone,

forever.

____________________________________________________________________

The second time they rest, they stopped at an outside place. It's near a pool. Although Jihyo did feel sorry for not being Jaejoong's companion, but deep inside her she knows Jaejoong will understand. As she slowly to realize that Chae Won is a good friend to be with. Compare to the first event she went, it is more better since she didn't even feels bored. But, the feeling of sadden by the hidden secret of Jaejoong and Chae Won is undeniable at the same time.

"Unnie, I go to take some drinks first." Chae Won suddenly cheerfully said to her. 

"Araseo~" Jihyo simply replied with a smile on her face.

Chae Won look back at Jihyo and thought.

'Oppa must be missing her. Maybe I should let them have a private time together.' Chae Won's thought.Other than taking champagnes, she planned to lure Jaejoong to outside so Jihyo will be company by Jaejoong at outside. With that, both of them will have a private time.

When Chae Won was away, Kangjoo see it as a chance. So, he approached her.

"Seong Im." Kangjoo called her from behind. Which makes Jihyo immediately stand up and turn to him.

"Lee Kangjoo? Why are you here." she ask him coldly.

'You even used my full name. You never did this at the past even when we are quarrel.' - he thought. But then, he refuse to give up on her so he continue what he planned to say.

"Seong Im yah, please. I know I was wrong but I really regret it. Forgive me can't you?" Kangjoo try to be as pity as he could to her. But Jihyo show no sign of sympathy toward him. Which make him feel offended.

"Why should I? People like you don't deserve to be forgiven. Not after what you had done." Jihyo said to him.

"Listen. I know it's hard for you to forgive me but still, could you at least try? I, still can't forget you. I still love you." he confessed to her his thought with sincerity. But he only receive a laugh from Jihyo.

"Hahaha. *laugh ridiculously* Love? *her face turn colder* With what right you say about love? Your love is dirty and I hate it. If you want to regret, then regret your whole life because I won't forgive you even till the end of my breath." - Jihyo.

As it's frustrating for him since Jihyo show no sign of cool down, he suddenly go nearer and hug her forcefully which she also did all her might to push him away.

"We used to be in love so much. And I'm sure you still share the same feeling with me right?" Kangjoo said while trying to embrace her. But then, a sound of broken glasses was heard. And when they turn to see who it was? It is Chae Won looking at Jihyo with her eyes shocked. At the same time, Jihyo finally forcefully manage to push Kangjoo away. Chae Won go straightly at Jihyo.

"Chae Won I can explain this." Jihyo said to her but then Chae Won imediately slap her. With her eyes full of a dissapointment which it is unexplainable.

"I thought you will be different. I really thought that." Chae Won say in her dissapointed tone then walked away.

"Chae Won!" Jihyo shouted. She try to after her but Kangjoo pull her hand and stop her.

"Let her go. We still need to talk." Kangjoo said to her while holding her hand tightly. Jihyo keeps push his hand away but Kangjoo is stronger so it's not working.

Then, Jaejoong suddenly appear from Kangjoo behind, turn Kangjoo into facing him by pulling Kangjoo's shoulder roughly and punch him.

"I warned you. Don't touch my woman." Jaejoong while looking at the Kangjoo who fall at the ground by the sudden punch. Then, Jaejoong try to aim for a second punch but Jihyo hold him.

"Don't waste your time with this man. We need to chase Chae Won now. She accidentally saw something that she shouldn't." Jihyo said the last part with her voice went a little bit low. Since she feels guilty for something. But that makes Jaejoong thought about how Kangjoo must be doing something unforgivable him to accept so he try to punch him again. But Jihyo react quickly by hugging him as it is her last resort to persuade him.

"Please! We need to chase Chae Won now. I need to explain to her." she pleaded which it works immediately with the hug she did. Cooled down, Jaejoong push her away gently and grab her hand. Then he say to Lee Kangjoo.

"This will be the last time of my enduring. If you did the same thing again, don't blame me for what I may do. And this is my last warning."

"DON'T TOUCH MY WOMAN." He press every word and said it with anger clearly shown in his warning. Then he take Jihyo away from that scene.

"Argh!" Kangjoo shouted in frustration.

'Kim Jaejoong. You will pay for this!' he thought while clutching his fist with anger.