Chapter 19

Desire For Revenge

 

She wakes up early like usual. Preparing both of her mind and physically to enter the war. The beginning plot to get her payback from Kang Gahee and Lee Kangjoo. She look at her own reflection in the mirror. She is wearing a black and white dress and a black heel to match her identity as Song Jihyo who is set to be a woman with a confidence look, classy and intelligent. Open the make up box she purchased few months ago when she finished her make-up class, thinking that these things are finally useful to her. A few minutes pass and she finally done in making up her self.

'I look so different. This is not Cheon Seong Im right?'

'Okay then. Let's begin Song Jihyo.'

'Let's get our revenge.'

And she walk out from her room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jaejoong is waiting at the living patiently. He doesn't know what to expect. Although, to see her in a new light excite him, but deep inside his heart he is worry for the changes. Will she be same innoncent she is? His mind gave no answer. Look at the time, it is 11.43 AM. Today, will be the official day he announce her as his woman. He wonder a lot of thing. How will she looks like? What will happen? Just then, he heard the clicking heels sounds from the stairs. As the sound get clearer, his heartbeat also beats faster. It is beating for curiousity. Then, he take a deep breath, stand up and turn around to look at her.

'Gorgeous.'

That's the first thing he could interpret in his mind when he saw her. She looks too different in his eyes. But, will this toward the good ones? He still doubt on that statement.

"Should we?" she asked.

"Let's go then." - Jaejoong

____________________________________________________________________________________

Fast forward to few minutes later.

He parked the car at outside. Through the car window, she saw a lot of guests. But they all share the same similarity. They are high-class society. But when Jaejoong park his car at outside, people eyes are looking at him. Both of them. And when they get from the car, she naturally linked arm with him like a real lover. There's people mumbling. There's people smirking. But what really on their minds ? Nobody know.

They walked into the wide hall. When they reach there, Seong Im asked to be separated with him. 

"I would like to walk around on my own." - Seong Im

"Are kidding me? It's too dangerous. What if you suddenly meet them?" - Jaejoong

"Then let it be. Don't worry, from the moment I leave your mansion, it is a sign of a new life. I'll have to learn to comunicate by my own. So, allow me." she pull away her hand from him and walk away. Looking at her going far then give really makes he feels want to chase her back. But he knows, if he really did that, that will make she push him away more further. So, despite his need to chase her, he walk the opposite direction.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Despite poeple eyes are on her, she push it through. She is searching for someone. She keeps walking around until she finally meet them. But , it seems like the god have plan this coincidence to happen, Jaejoong is with them.

'Don't slouch. Be confident. You can do this.' - her thought.

She pull out her most stunning smile and walk toward them confidently.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Earlier, when Jihyo walk away from him, he saw Kang Gahee walk into the hall with Lee Kangjoo. He was actually avoiding them, but when Gahee saw him, she immediately went near to him.

"Jaejoong oppa? What a coincidence to meet you here." she flash a smile to him. But he only react coldly towards her.

"Don't be brainless, in this kind of event you know I will be here." then he smile slightly to her. Gahee felt a little anger since Jaejoong defined she as brainless. But then Lee Kangjoo offer a handshake with him.

"I'm Lee Kangjoo, nice to meet you." Kangjoo smile at him. As a polite manner, Jaejoong accepted that with a fake smile.

"I'm Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you too." 

"I know. I heard news about your scandal recently. So I also get your name through it." Kangjoo replied. He is paying back Jaejoong's favor for his little insult at Gahee earlier. Jaejoong can feel the sarcasm Kangjoo try to say to him. But, as he already get used to these kinds of tricks, he only let it through.

"Oh? Talking about scandal, where is your partner?" Kangjoo asked him again.

"She is around here. Chatting with her friends." Jaejoong lie a little bit to cover up for her absence.

"Oh really? Maybe I should meet Song Jihyo-ssi later then. I was so excited to meet her face to face you know." Gahee say then smirk slightly. Hearing that Jaejoong immediately know who is the main culprit behind the paparazis scene. But then, he saw Jihyo is walking toward them so he smiled then replied.

"You will, my dear. Just don't be too surprise." Jaejoong said in a proud tone. Hearing that make both of them uneasy.

"Honey!" Jihyo said and then went near to Jaejoong and give him a peak on his cheek. Jaejoong react to her by giving her a little peak at her lips. He saw Gahee and Kangjoo's expression when they saw Jihyo and it makes him slightly smirked for that. Their faces are like they saw a ghost. They are shocked to see Jihyo and more shocked when they know she is his lover. Kangjoo freeze on his spot. Right infront of him, is a Cheon Seong Im with a different outlook. She looks more confident, independent and .. stunningly gorgeous. As for Gahee, seeing a person who she thought as dead is too shocking to be accepted. This woman, is this really the weak Cheon Seong Im she met in the kitchen?

Just then, Jihyo turns to them and smile. She flash a confident look at Kangjoo. Then, look down a slightly at Gahee.

"Annyeonghaeseyo. I'm Song Jihyo. Nice to meet you." she smile confidently and offered a handshake.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I'll be using 'Jihyo' instead of 'Seong Im' from now on. So I hope you guys won't confuse. Enjoy ya read!