Chapter 20

Desire For Revenge

"What? Song Jihyo-ssi? Don't try to fool me. You are Cheon Seong Im! You think by changing a better cloth and wear some expensive jewelleries will change you into a new person. Do you think I'm a fool? " Kang Gahee said to Jihyo while looking at her arrogantly. 

"Cheon Seong Im? Who is she?" Jihyo replied. She act as if she really don't who the name Gahee mentioned.

"Hmph. Woah.. You are a good actress aren't you? I almost be fooled by your confident answer. Anyway, Cheon Seong Im-ssi, I don't think you belong this place. Your place is in the kitchen. Remember?" Gahee said rudely to her. Hearing that makes Jaejoong's anger boils. So he put his hands on Jihyo's waist and pulled her closer to him. To show his possessiveness toward Jihyo.

"I don't know who the Cheon Seong Im you mentinoned, but I only know this woman is Song Jihyo and she's my woman. Acting rude to her means that you are rude to me. So mind your language please." Jaejoong said to Gahee with his threatening eyes. It clearly shows that he did not like the fact that his woman is being ill-treated.

"But she is-" Gahee 

"Ayy~ honey, don't be like this. People often do mistakes aren't them? Maybe she drinks too much." Jihyo said in a sweet tone to Jaejoong. Just like how a woman will do to cool their men anger. Her statement did cool him down but it adds oil to Gahee's anger and her intimaties with Jaejoong make Kangjoo feels really uncomfortable. It is like watching at someone you love lovey dovey with another man.

"What? Are indicating I'm drunk?" Gahee asked Jihyo furiously.

"Yes I am. Since you keep mumbling me as a person I don't even know, if you are not drunk, what are you then? Crazy? Mad?" Jihyo smirked. Beside her, Jaejoong slightly laugh. 

For an unknown reason, Gahee feels her anger risen up. Espacially when she is being embarassed by her. Twice! But then, she decide to at least get a payback and to really confirm her identity, and she linked her arm with Kangjoo's arm closely. 

"Oh really? Let see if you recognize this man beside me now. He is Lee Kangjoo." she smile proudly. As she thought that if she is Cheon Seong Im, seeing both of them like this will at least send some uncomfortable feelings to her. 

"Recognize? For what? Well, for the very least, I do know that he is not my type. My type is more like *she turns to Jaejoong and hold his chin up*   Kim Jaejoong." she then smile seductively and look back at her.

Seeing Jihyo do that really makes Gahee wants to explode. She feels like she have lose. And have embarrassed her self. While Kangjoo, seeing that this situation is toward to something not good, he decided to pull Gahee away. Since making a scene at here won't give them any benefit.

"I'm sorry for my girlfriend's mistaken. I'm Lee Kangjoo by the way. Nice to meet you, Song Jihyo-ssi." Kangjoo offer a handshake and Jihyo accepted it. He look at Jihyo closely to see her reaction. But he get nothing in return.

"Nice to meet you too." Jihyo replied while looking at him straight into his eyes and smile. To convince him further.

Then, they break off the shake. 

"And if you will please, we will like to meet our business partners. Have a nice day." Kangjoo said to both of them in a polite manner then take Gahee away from them.

As soon as they left, Jihyo whispered in Jaejoong's ear.

"You know, you may put down your hand on my waist already." she fake a smile at him so people won't think they are quareling or something like that.

"Why would I, I kinda enjoy being like this, dear." Jaejoong replied. He purposesly press the word 'dear' to . Although she did feels like she need to explode, but in order to not ruin the perfect scene she created earlier, she only smile back.

"Honey, it's not good to be like this in public. I know how much you wish to be alone with me but this not the right time." she push him slightly then linked arm with him. Jaejoong only smile at her. But deep inside him, he is laughing. Since he could sense how her anger is boiling right now toward him. Just like how a volcano is going to explode.

_______________________________________________________________

She accompanied him and walk around the whole hall. Although it is boring since all she heard in his conversation with others is business,business and business. But, she cover all of that by being touchy, cheesy and lovey dovey with him. Since it is a must. She could sense how people's attention are on them. That's exactly why she have to do like so hard to make people believe she is Jaejoong's woman with the name of Song Jihyo. Seldomly, she also heard about how people were questioning, 'How long she will last?'. And that did hurt her pride. But thinking that she shouldn't be hurt by that kind of statement since she's not really his woman anyway. 

Far from them, a pair of eyes is watching them all the time. Kangjoo just can't to take off his attention from her. He keeps observe endlessly. The way she talk, walk, smile and react. Totally different from the Cheon Seong Im he knows. To him, Cheon Seong Im is like, an innoncent, kind but a weak woman. The Song Jihyo he just know is the polar opposite of her. She is more wild, high class and have a strong appeal. But the fact that they look too same as if they are the same person is undeniable for him at the same time. But no matter who she is, he knows he have to beware with her. Since, she might Cheon Seong Im.

Beside him, Gahee also do the same. She refuse to accept the fact that she is Song Jihyo. But at the same time too, it's undeniable that this two person only seems like to share the face. But, what really makes she feels anger is the fact that the woman whom she looks down the most, the one she said is not even her match, are the one who even qualify to be Jaejoong's play toy.

...and probably the one he recognized as his woman.