The Epilog

Uncle, Don't Give Her To Hyung

The Epilog

fs7Mxrk.png
“6 years later, he kneeled in front of me, at the Christmas party in my house, asking me to marry him. I was so embarrassed because my parents and his were there, but I was also so happy, our family were there to witness how much we love each other, I couldn’t ask for more. He’s the best.”

That’s how Park Chanyeol, the drummer of XOXO, propose to his wife. Nobody thought that the cold drummer could be so romantic. Behind his cold city guy facade, laid a very sensitive and loving man that love only one woman in his entire life.  

The couple now live happily at their apartment in Gangnam, ready to start their beautiful journey together as husband and wife.

 

Sena read the last part of her article that she just finished. “It’s beautiful, huh?” she asked Jonghyun, nudging the couple’s photo with her chin.

“Huh?” Jonghyun mumbled, puzzled.

“They knew each other for their entire life, fell in love and get married,” she explained with a dreamy look.

Jonghyun chuckled, “Now you envy them because you don’t have childhood best friend that hot like him?” he asked with a playful tone.

“I don’t have any childhood guy friend,” she muttered in annoyance.

Jonghyun laughed when he saw her pouting. “Come on, you maybe don’t have a childhood best friend, but you do have a hot best friend,” he wiggled his eyebrows.

Sera rolled her eyes, “If you suggest that we should date, then no, I don’t want to lose my job.”

“This company ,” Jonghyun laughed. “But, at least, they didn’t forbid us to have dinner together. Come on, I’m hungry,” he said, standing and grabbing his jacket, ready to go.

Sena followed suit behind him. “Jonghyun, what would our significant others look like?” she asked him, eyes trained forward.

Jonghyun glanced at her and smiled, “I don’t know, who would? They could be our friends or stranger we meet at the coffee shop. Whoever they are, all we have to do is to prepare the best side of us for the best person in our life. Don’t you worry about that, when the time comes, you’ll know that he’s your soulmate, so--” he shrugged, leaving his words hanging.

Sera smiled and nodded at his words, “Sometimes you could be so wise, you know that?” she chuckled. Jonghyun just laughed as the retort.

They continue to walk around the city, wondering when their times come to have the same beautiful love story. Or maybe their love story only just began? who knows.

fs7Mxrk.png

There!! I'm sorry it took me so long to post the little chapter.

1. I didn't even know what I write.

2. There NO KISSING SCENE!!!! I can't believe I wrote a story without kissing scene since I'm a er of kissing scene :p

3. thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting, it means a lot to me.

Love you guyyyyssssss... :*