The Interview

Uncle, Don't Give Her To Hyung

The Interview

fs7Mxrk.png
"Chanyeol, they're here," Chanyeol heard his wife calls him from the living room. He walked out from their bedroom and approached his wife and their guests. He immediately stood beside his wife when he reached the living room, put his hand casually in her waist and faced the guests.

"Hello, I'm Kim Sena, we talked earlier on the phone," a tall girl with fair skin and high ponytail spoke to him. "This is Lee Jonghyun, the photographer," she introduced her company, a handsome pale guy, even paler that Sena, with a blank look on his face. They exchanged simple nods with Jonghyun's face still stoic and grin on Chanyeol's face.

"Nice to meet you, guys. Please sit down," Chanyeol gestured the guest to sit down. "Shall we start?" he asked grinningly.

The guests nodded as they placed a tape recorder and a camera on the table.

"First of all, congratulation on your wedding, it's such a beautiful ceremony, anyway," Sena told them happily, earning a smile from Chanyeol and his wife. "We are going to ask a simple question, please be comfortable," She added.

Sena hit the record button and faced the newlywed couple in front of her. "Thank you for letting us do the interview, we are very happy on your wedding, congratulation. so, First question, how's the honeymoon?" she asked.

Chanyeol chuckled "Thank you for giving us your blessing. This is my wife's first interview please take care of her now and the future," he glanced at his blushing wife beside him. "Well, the honeymoon," he added, "it was great. We both so happy and although it was so short, we're so grateful that we could have such a blissful honeymoon."

Sena smiled and nodded, "Since you are back to Seoul, are you planning to come back with your band soon? or are you maybe wanted to spend more times with your wife?" she asked him, glancing at his wife as she asked so.

Chanyeol let out a laugh "A much as I love my wife, I can't really stay away for too long from the drum set or recording studio, so I'm gonna be back soon, I hope fans will be excited about it," he replied.

"Speaking of fans," Sena approached, "Aren't they a little too upset knowing you get married such an early age?"

"Well, they are, but I think I understand them. I never revealed Hyesung to public when we're dating because I wanted to protect her from angry fans, so when I suddenly announced that I'll get married to her, I think fans were just shocked. I hope they'll be fine in a while," he said seriously.

"We heard that you two are the high school sweetheart, Is it true?" Sena asked with plain curiosity from her, not a professional one.

"Well, we actually best friend since toddlers, we've known each other in our entire life," Chanyeol informed.

"And yeah, we began dating since high school," His wife added for him.

"I thought that you were my girlfriend since we're 5," Chanyeol pouted cutely at his wife.

Hyesung chuckled while Sena and Jonghyun furrowed their eyebrows. "Wait, I feel a misunderstanding here, what happened?" she asked.

"Well, we'll gladly tell you, but it's a long story," Chanyeol told her while smiling.

Sena smiled back. "Well, we have time," she said.

fs7Mxrk.png

Alright fellas, the main story will be revealed soon. Hope you like this short chapter :))