Just an Act

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

You and Jaejoong went out from the Party. You two silently ride the elevator. As the elevator stopped, you two went out and walk to the parking lot where Jaejoong’s car located. Jaejoong still didn’t talk. Then you break the silence.

“Thank you for helping me.” you softly said. “I’m not helping you.” he replied.

You look at him, confused. “What? But..” “I’m helping myself not you.” he said.

“What do you mean?” you were still confused. “Can you please wiped your face first.” he throw a towel on your face.

You pouted and wipes your face. “So, what do you mean yo didn’t save me instead yourself?” you asked again.

“They know that your my girlfriend so I need to save you right?”

You nodded. “Ohh..”

“I bet all the guest inside amazed at me. I admit! I’m also good in acting.” he whispered. “A-Acting?” you asked.

Jaejoong nodded, “Yes. ‘If my girlfrien not belongs here then I am also.’ I heard that line on the movie. I think I’m much better to say that than the actor who said that line.” he laughed.

*Yeah! Just acting but why do I feel disappointed?* you wondered. “Yah! Are you listening to me?” Jaejoong said to you.

You snapped on your wondering. “Yes?” you asked. “I said I’m good in acting right?” he said.

You rolled your eyes. “No! I’m much better than you!” you protested. “I admit, your acting earlier was great but my acting is much better I think!” he said and the two of you burst into laughter.

“Wait! How about the party?” you asked. “We don’t need to be there. Btw, did you see the jealousy on Boa’s face when I save you? She’s like a bomb that want to explode. Maybe she’s now regretting breaking up with me.” he commented.

“Is she really your ex?” you suddenly asked. “Yes. She’s pretty right?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes she’s pretty but it doesn’t matter.” you said. “What did you mean?” he asked, confused.

“She has a pretty face but she has a bad attitude.” you calmly said. “What?! You don’t know her so don’t judge her easily. She’s vey kind. You must see that.” he replied.

“What?! Kind my ! Are you sure?! She’s the only person who said that I’m ! She didn’t have a heart. Now I know why she chose your bestfriend over you. Just for the money and power.” you said.

“Yah! Watch your word! If I heard you saying bad words to Boa, I will fire you!” he said, a bit loud.

You quickly shook your head. “No! I really need this job.” “then, you better careful with your words. Don’t judge her. You didn’t even know her.” he warned you.

You eagerly nodded. “Araseo. I won’t do that again. I promise!” you promised, raising your right hand.

“Good! Just continue doing your job well like you did earlier at the party.” Jaejoong said to you.

You nodded.

“Come on! I’ll take you home.” he said as he went inside the car. “Yes Boss!” you replied as you went inside also.

The car drove off.

---

As Jaejoong was driving, you take a glance at him. *I’m wondering, how can you handle to be Boa’s girlfriend. Don’t you see her other side?* you wondered and let a sighed.

Jaejoong take a glance at you, “Why are you sighing?” he asked. You quickly shook your head, “It’s nothing! Maybe I’m just tired.” you said and look to the window.

Jaejoong look in front again and focus in driving. “Don’t worry I will pay you. You did a great job. If you continue doing that, I’ll give you bonus.”

You brightened. “Really?” you asked. He nodded not looking at you. “Woah! You don’t have to worry. I will do my job well. Acting is just easy for me.” you proudly added.

Suddenly, the car stopped in front of your apartment.

You went out, “Thanks for taking me home. Bye Boss!” you waved to him.

“Okay. Thanks also for doing your job well.” he said and drove off. You watch to leave the car then went inside your apartment.