Heartbreak

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Jaejoong walks you to your apartment. You bowed, “Thank you for thae celebration even though it’s late.” you said.

“No problem.” he replied. “I’m going in now.” you said. “I want to go inside.” he said.

“Eh? Wae?” you asked. “I just want to take some rest.” he replied.

You nodded in understanding.

Both of you went inside your apartment. As both of you sat on the couch, you received a text message from Yunho.

to: Hyerin

Annyeong Hyerin! How’s your day? Me? Bad, because I didn’t see you. It’s better right since you’re still thinking about my confession? By the way, Good night and sweet dreams~

from: Yunho

*Uh yeah! I forgot that he confessed to me yesterday.* you sighed. “What’s that sigh for? And who is the one who texted you?” Jaejoong suddenly asked as he study your face.

You look at him, “Uh, it’s Yunho.” you replied. Jaejoong’s mood changed when he heard that name. “What did he said?” he asked, curious.

“It’s nothing.” you replied. “Nothing for you to sigh huh?” he said.

You then seriously look at him, “Um.. Actually, yesterday when I and Yunho celebrated my birthday... Um..” “What?” Jaejoong was very curious now.

“..Yunho confessed his love to me.” you finally said. *Yunho already confessed to her. Yunho is kind but why am I not happy? No matter what, I need to be happy for her.* he thought. You study his face, waiting for his reaction.

Suddenly, he cleared his throat, “It’s good then. Yunho is kind and also my friend. And I think both of you looks good together.” he said and forced a smile.

You look away, disappointed, “Uh-oh.” you whispered. “I should go now. It’s already late.” he said as he stood up. You look up at him and just nodded. You didn’t walk him out and just watch him leave.

As Jaejoong finally leave, he put his hand on his chest, *Why do I feel hurt? Aish! I don’t like this feeling.* he thought and went home.

As he already arrived at his house, he went straight to his room and take a sleep already. But he couldn’t. He still thinking about what you said earlier.

“Ahhhhh!!! I can’t sleep!!! Why you keep crossing on my mind?!” he screamed.

He then sat up, *What if she accept him?* he thought.

Suddenly, he shook his head to snapped out his thought. He then laid down again, “Ahhhh!!!! Why do I feel like I’m heart broken or something!!!! This feeling is so weird!! I hate it!!” he screamed as he buried his face on his pillow.

---

You laid on your bed and sighed. *What I’m expecting? Of course he didn’t protest. I’m just his HIRED girlfriend. Aside of that, nothing more!* your heart crushed for your sudden thought.

You tried to sleep but couldn’t. “Ahhhh!!! Please stop thinking of him! He didn’t love you!! Don’t be stupid!!” you screamed as your tears starting to fall from your eyes.