Hired

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

Morning came, when you slowly open your eyes, Jaejoong’s sleeping face was the first one that appeared at your sight. *How did he end up here? Did he forgot what just happened?* you thought as you sat up.

You went to the bathroom to wash your face. After that, you went out. You saw Jaejoong rubbing his eyes. You look away.

He noticed you, “Um.. about last night..” “Forget it. We both didn’t want what just happened. I’m going out now.” you then left.

He just nodded, “Yeah.. We didn’t want..” he whispered as he went to the bathroom to wash his face.

---

“Uh, Good morning Hyerin!” Junsu greeted you as you went to the living room. “Good morning.” you bowed.

“Where’s hyung?” he asked. “I’m here!” Jaejoong answered as he went out from the room. “Uh, hyung! How’s your night with Hyerin huh?” Junsu asked.

You and Jaejoong automatically look at each other. Suddenly, Yunho shouted, “Breakfast is ready.” “Yes, coming!” Junsu shouted back. “Let’s go eat hyung and Hyerin.” Junsu said as he went to the dining area.

*Thanks to you, Yunho.* you said on your mind. Jaejoong look at you. You just look at him so quick then followed Junsu. Jaejoong sighed and also followed.

---

As all of you finished the breakfast, all of you went out and went to the beach.

“Where are the girls?” Yoochun asked as all the boys ready to swim. “Be patient hyung. The girls are changing into their swimsuit.” Junsu said. “Seems like hyung is really excited!” Changmin joined Junsu to teased their hyung. The two laugh.

“Yah! Stop teasing me! Yunho and Jaejoong help me. Our dongsaengs laughing at me.” Yoochun asking for help. But Jaejoong and Yunho just laugh at him.

“Yah! You two also? Aish!” Yoochun pouted. The 4 continue laughing at him. “I missed this. Having a bonding for the 5 of us.” Yunho whispered. “Yeah right!” Jaejoong nodded.

Suddenly, Boa done changing and went to them. “Hey boys!” Boa called. All of them can’t take off their eyes on her. “Woah! Noona you’re so hot in your swimsuit.” Changmin the one who react.

Boa giggled, “Thanks!” she said. Yoochun stood up and wrapped his arm to Boa’s waist, “Of couse! My girlfriend is y.” he kissed her cheek. Boa force a smile and take a look at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong look away. *You can resist me Jaejoong.* Boa evily thought. “Where’s Hyerin?” Junsu asked.

“I’m here!” you said. They look at you from head to toe. “Why you didn’t wear a swimsuit?” Junsu asked as he saw you only wearing a short shorts and sleeveless on top. Boa smiled evily at you.

“Um.. I’m actually wearing this since I’m not going to swim. I’m going to watch you all.” you explained. “Eh? Wae?” Changmin asked. “I don’t know how to swim.” you replied.

“Just let her watch. Come on! The beach is waiting for us!” Boa said. “My girlfriend is right. Let’s go and swim.” Yoochun said.

“Okay! Let’s go!” Junsu agreed. “I’m going to stay also.” Jaejoong said. You look at him surprised. The others look at him, “She’s my girlfriend so I need to stay with her right?” he explained.

“Okay. Let him stay.” Yoochun said. “It’s summer! Don’t waste it, you know.” Boa said.

“It’s okay. My girlfriend need someone to stay with her.” Jaejoong said. “Okay. Let’s all go and let them stay.” Junsu said. “I’ll stay too.” Yunho suddenly said.

“You can’t hyung. Just let them spent their summer together.” Junsu said as he dragged Yunho at the water. Yunho want to stay but he’s already dragged into the water.

*I really hate her! She was always ruined my day.* Boa thought as Yoochun dragged her at the water. Changmin just followed.

“You don’t need to stay with me. You can go with them. I can take care of myself.” you whispered. “If I didn’t stay, they will think something about our relationship.” he said as an excuse but the truth is.. he really want to stay.

You sat next to him and watch the others who are on the water. “I’m sorry about last night.” he whispered. “I said forget it.” you replied. “But—” “If you really sorry, just forget it.” you blurted.

He just nodded. “You said that you don’t know how to swim right?” he asked. You look at him and nodded. “Want me to teach you?” he asked.

You want to say yes but you remembered your feelings for him. You shook your head, “I don’t want.” you replied for you to take a distance from him. He just nodded again. Then the atmosphere become silent.

---

At night, all of you went back to your place. As they are busy watching a horror movie, you went out to take some fresh air since you didn’t want a horror movies.

Suddenly, you felt a light tapped on your shoulder. You turned to your back, “Uh, Yunho-ah..” you whispered. “What are you doing here?” you asked.

“Because I hate horror movies.” he replied. “Yah!” you lightly hit his chest. He pouted as you laugh at him. He then also smiled.

“Um, since you already know about my feelings for you and we already hanging out in months, so I hope you already think about it and also give your answer now.” he suddenly said.

You look at him, “Yunho-ah.. Honestly, I still didn’t know the answer. I’m still confused.” you replied. “What’s make you confuse?” he asked.

“My job.” you replied. He nodded in understanding, “How I wish Jaejoong didn’t hired you as his girlfriend so that you didn’t get confused.” he said.

“What?! You’re just a HIRED girlfriend?!” a sudden voice asked.