Room Sharing

Hired Girlfriend

 

 

---

It’s the day when you and Jaejoong going on the Christmas vacation. You already packed your stuffs and now waiting for Jaejoong to fetch you.

Minutes later, your door bell rang. *It’s him!* you walks to the front door and open it. You were right! Jaejoong was there in front of the door. “Are you ready?” he asked.

You nodded, “Yes.” you replied. “Where’s your stuffs then?” he asked, want to make sure. You nodded inside your apartment, “Inside.” you whispered.

“Go and get it so we can leave now.” he ordered as you did what he said.

You two then went to his car. With that, the car drove off.

---

“Hyung!” Changmin called as he and Yunho arrived at Junsu’s vacation house. Junsu look up, “Uh! I thought no one will going here.” he said.

“It’s our Christmas together again so we don’t want to missed this vacation.” Yunho said. “Yeah. But do you think the others will come?” Junsu suddenly asked.

“Of course we are!” a familiar voice snapped. They look up to see Yoochun with Boa. “Uh, hyung! You really did come.” Junsu brightened.

“I don’t want to missed this vacation also.” Yoochun said and smiled. “I’m so touch hyung.” Junsu said as he hugged him.

Yoochun lightly pushed him, “Aish! You act like a kid!” he said. Junsu pouted.

Changmin and Yunho burst into laughter as Boa laughed along.

Suddenly, you and Jaejoong already arrived. “Hey!” Jaejoong called. The others turns to him.

“Woah! Hyung also came!” Junsu beamed. “Of course I will.” he replied.

Yunho smiled at you as you smiled back. “Long time no see!” he said to you. “Uh yeah.” you replied.

Jaejoong suddenly grabbed your shoulder, “I’ll bring my girlfriend along too.” he said.

“Hyerin right?” Junsu asked you. You nodded and bowed, “Yes.” you answered.

“Woah! I still remembered!” he beamed as you giggled. “Hyung, where are the rooms that we’re going to stay?” Changmin suddenly asked.

“Uh, yeah! About that. I’m sorry but I only have two rooms so the boys will be in a one room and the girls to the other one.” Junsu explained. “What?!” Boa gasped. “I’m going to share a room with her?!” she gave you a look.

You frowned, *As if I also want to share with you.* you thought.

“But we don’t have any other choice.” Junsu said. “Just take it please.” Yoochun whispered to Boa. She sighed, “Araseo.”

“Then, it settled! You all go and put your stuffs in your respective room.” Junsu said. You look at Jaejoong first. He nodded you to go on your room. You sighed and nodded.

You were about to go to your room when he suddenly grabbed your wrist. You stopped and look back at him. “Don’t make any trouble araseo?” he said as you nodded and completely left.

---

The boys went to their room and place their stuffs there. “Uh, guys! This room has only one bed so only 3 can sleep here.” Junsu explained.

“Then, I’ll go sleep on the floor.” Yunho and Jaejoong said at tge same time. They look at each other as they are a rival on something.

“Uh-oh.. No Jaejoong hyung. I can sleep on the floor with Yunho hyung.” Changmin tried to stopped the bad atmosphere between his two hyung. “No. I’m going to sleep on the floor.” Jaejoong replied.

“Yah! Can you stopped that! Okay! Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung will going to sleep on the floor as me, Changmin and Yoochun hyung here on the bed.” Junsu settled.

Changmin sighed and just lowered his head, *It’s so hard.* he thought.

With that, the boys went back to the living room.

---

You on the other hand, went to your room that you’re going to share with Boa. You really didn’t like the idea but you don’t have choice but to accept it.

“What?! Only one bed?!” Boa gasped. “It’s big so we can sleep there together.” you said. *Even if I don’t want to sleep next to you.* you thought.

Boa gave you a look for a while then an evil smile went to her face. You didn’t like that kind of smile from her. She looks like a devil who always want to do bad things to you. “What?!” you then asked.

“I don’t want to sleep next to you that you also didn’t like right? So you go sleep on the floor.” she suggested. Your eyes widen, “What?!” you gasped.

“You heard me. You go sleep on the floor.“ she repeated.

You sighed, *Aish! God, why are you torturing me like this? Did I do something wrong on my oast life?* you thought. You don’t have any choice but agreed to her.

“That’s better!” she smirked as he walks to leave. You also followed. She suddenly stopped and look back at you, “You better not to say about this to the boys or you’ll just make a trouble.” she said then left.

‘Don’t make any trouble araseo?’ Jaejoong’s words crossed on your mind. You sighed again, *Yeah, no trouble. I’m going to shut my mouth I guess.* you thought as you went back to the living room.