0.5/2

Under the Chocolate's Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

0.5/2

 

 

 

 

 

"You're such a cute boy!! Let me give this chocolate box for you!"

Byun Baekhyun, an innocent 5 years old kid who were begging for a car toy from his grandma, receiving a cute chocolate box from a certain woman instead.

"What?" He asked the woman with puff eyes while wiping his tears, finally stopped the cry.

"Valentine day!! Today is a Valentine day which means a love day for everyone! No one in this earth that is supposed to cry! So, take this!" Said the woman while taking Little Baekhyun's small hands and handing the chocolate box to him. Then, she patted the kid's head while smiling.

"Ah, such a kind young lady...." Baekhyun's grandma who were watching the scene smiled to the woman, feeling so thankful that the chocolate box succesed to make her grandson stopped from his cry. She took a look at the Little Baekhyun who's studying the chocolate box by now, seeing it as something that he never seen before. "Baekbaek-ah.. say thanks to Auntie?"

Little Baekhyun looked up at his grandma and the woman while hugging the chocolate box. He will nevet let the chocolate box gone! It's his first chocolate box anyway. "Thank you, Auntie..." he said while bowing to her.

The woman smiled back to Baekhyun's grandma and Little Baekhyun. "Your grandson is so cute!!" She said, giving the Little Baekhyun a compliment before somone called her from the back.

"Honey!! Let's go! I've done" A man exclaimed from the back, making the woman turned around to see her husband.

She gave her husband a little smile and mumbled something like 'wait a moment' before bending down and handing Little Baekhyun a white paper. Then, she whispered something to his ear. "You have to read this before eating the chocolate, alright?"

Little Baekhyun was obviously confused but nodding.

"Promise?" The woman offered his pinky finger to Little Baekhyun.

"Promise!" Little Baekhyun grinned and interlaced his pinky into the woman's.

----

----

----

----

----

"So, why don't you use your so-called-magical chocolates to make him fall in love with you?" A voice asked from Baekhyun's right ear, making him groaned in frustration.

He sighed and rolled his eyes as he kept focussing on the board and of course to Mr.Lee who was explaining about the geography subject. "Jongdae please, we're in class." Baekhyun said in a low tone while shrugging.

Jongdae automatically rolled his eyes and took his text book, straighten it up to cover ( or more like hiding ) himself. "Seriously Baek, when did you pay so much attention in classes? The world knows that you've always got an A eventhough you never really studied." Said Jongdae while thinking how unfair life is.

"You did not just broke my mood by questioning the question that you haven't been asked for one hundred times already." Baekhyun said nonchalantly while yawning. A frown was obviously written on his face yet Jongdae is too dumb to realize it, or so he thought.

"It's not like you were answering even once though." Jongdae said, replying Baekhyun's so-called-sarcasm with a so-called sarcasm too.

Baekhyun sighed and looked at the board after before answering. "I want him to like me the way i like him. I like him without any magical issues so i won't him to like me with magical issues either, get it?" He asked after answering Jongdae's question all the time.

Jongdae couldn't help it but felt bad after hearing the answer, knowing that the one Baekhyun admire so much maybe doesnt even know Baekhyun's existance. He actually said sorry for asking it. "You're impossible."

Baekhyun just shrugged.

-
-
-
-

The cafetaria was so crowded that Baekhyun and Jongdae have to wait while standing in the corner. They've waited for almost like twenty minutes but not avail, no one walked away from their tables. There were actually 2 groups who had walked away from their table but Baekhyun and Jongdae weren't really an athletic person so, another groups took their seats away.

Baekhyun sighed while looking down at his stomach which is growling so hard already. He already took his tray though, but it was impossible to eat while standing.

And Jongdae? His condition was even worse than Baekhyun's.

"Baekhyun!!"

The certain boy was obviously hearing someone called his name but he wasn't sure who. He looked up and studied the Cafetaria before finding the school's president, suho who's waving his hands at Baekhyun with a smile.

"Me?" Baekhyun pointed at himself with widened eyes, only to receiving a nod from the other.

"Come here!!" Suho or Junmyeon said, calling him over.

Jongdae looked at Baekhyun with a confused face before nudging his arm, telling him to just come over towards the president.

"You were calling me?" Baekhyun asked the moment he arrived at Suho and his groups' table, with Jongdae trailing behind him.

"No i was actually calling the trashman." Suho chuckled before putting his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Of course i was calling you! Do we even have another Baekhyun in this school?" He asked jokingly. "Oh! My God- i forgot to let you two take a seat. Please sit down! You must be very hungry but the cafetaria is just so full, right?"

Baekhyun chuckled a bit at Suho's un-funny joke so the latter wouldn't be offended before taking a seat in the empty spot next to the latter, telling Jongdae which was actually still staring at him with a confused face to just sit beside him.

"You're such an understanding president." Jongdae said while smiling, feeling thank you that finally he could eat.

Suho grinned and shook his head. "No- no.. normally i won't let strangers to eat with me though it will be uncomfortable for my friends but Baekhyun helped me something last week and well, you can always approach me if you need something." He took a look at Baekhyun while patting his shoulder.

The situation made Jongdae confused. Byun Baekhyun helped the president? "What did the clumsy Baekhyun do anyway?" Jongdae chuckled as he looked at Baekhyun.

"...ah.. it's such a long story.." Jongdae could see something changed in the president's eyes for a second but he couldnt really figured it. "Before i tell you guys, i will introduce you two with my friends." The president said while smiling.

"Ah- alright-" Baekhyun looked at the others, giving them a smile.

"Okay guys, so this is Byun Baekhyun. The guy that helped me.. to be with yixing.." Junmyeon said.

Jongdae just nodded because he finally understood what happened between the two. The president must be bought Baekhyun's magical chocolate. Well he meant.. he knows that the Byun guy didn't even know that Yixing guy.

"So, the one with straight face over there is Sehun, next to him is Jongin or you can call him Kai instead and the last one is Minseok." Suho introduced his friends to Baekhyun one by one.

"Hi Sehun, Kai, Minseok..? My name's Baekhyun." Baekhyun smiled to them while realizing something.

Wait.. if there were Sehun, Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter