In Love with a Unicorn

The Mental Patient

Summary: 12 boys in some point of their lives found themselves acquainted to a girl whom they instantaneously fell hopelessly in love with for 8 wasted years. They gave up on her but continued on their friendship when she suddenly decided to get married with a man who hadn't been amongst them. However, they never thought that they'd be summoned a year later, when she finds herself in need of their help. As she ventures to Brooklyn, the boys find themselves busy taking care of her mental little sister that they never knew existed. But what if the God of Love was giving them a sign? Could it be that they fell in love with the wrong Kwon? God be damned for setting them up with a mental patient.

 

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS

 

THEY PROBABLY DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE EITHER

 

THIS IS ALL FICTION PEOPLE

 

PLAIN. FAN. FICTION

 

WITH A DOSE OF CRAZY AND RANDOMNESS

 

WARNING: YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED AND LAUGHING ALOUD AT THIS MENTAL PATIENT'S MIND AND ANTICS

 

HAVE FUN READING AND DON'T SUE ME NOR THE NARRATOR

 

DO NOT COPY MY WRITING

 

I TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

 

I TAKE THIS RANDOMLY

 

ENJOY THE SHOW

 

NO REFUNDS!

 

T

 

“What you mean we got no cheese?!” The mental woman nearly shrieked at the new chef of the house who chose to blink once, only once, at her before clearing up the misunderstanding with words he had to pick carefully in order to not anger her. “How you make lasagna with NO CHEESE?”

 

“We have no cheese” He told her, feeling his body still when something in her snapped, perhaps her patience, “yet” This word managed to calm her. She nodded her head, then gave him a firm look. It seemed she understood what had to be done. Her next move was to run out the kitchen to find her next victim. Kyungsoo sighed in relief as she disappeared into a corridor of the house. It wasn’t that he was afraid of her, anxious, maybe, but never afraid.

 

“CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE” He nearly dropped the knife in his hand at the sound of her shouts across the house. Then he heard a loud thud, in which he assumed that she had found her next victim with no problem. The following shriek sounded like Baekhyun. Kyungsoo had a new profound feeling of admiration towards the older boy. What guts, he had.

 

Oh my, not a good thought for when one is holding a knife.

 

Minutes before Yuri had entered the living room, those who weren’t busy touring the house decided that it would be their duty to create a space big and comfortable enough for all 13 of them to sleep for the night. Kris moved all the big furniture to the side which included the couches, the coffee table, the TV and such so that there was a big space in the middle. He examined each of the futons’ sizes and the space prepared for them. Nodding, he realized that this could only work if some of them slept on the couches as well and if some futons were stretched out till the corridors.

 

Suho dragged out several futons out of the storage room and onto the living room floor. Thankfully, the floor had been carpeted over. Sleeping on cement or tiles didn’t sound all that thrilling at the moment since the futons would easily slide on the smooth surface and may just cause some of them to have an uncomfortable position in the middle of the night, involving their heads colliding with the marble floor.

 

Earlier Baekhyun had helped Suho a lot with the futons, but after a few he merely jumped on a futon and started to slack off immediately. He closed his eyes and wasted no time in resting. Although Suho could handle the workload on his own, the job would’ve been done by now if he helped. And so, Suho did the only thing he could.

 

Glare.

 

Yes, he glared at Baekhyun. At his lazy face, and his lazy ; sure said was defined as fine, but it was also lazy. Also sent a few daggers flying towards his toes, but glared nonetheless. Kris was done arranging everything, so what was needed were the futons… on the floor, arranged… neatly. He looked over to Suho then gave Baekhyun a questioning glance. The two parents spoke to each other via eye contact, their love so strong that telekinesis was definitely possible.

 

K: Futons-floor-why not there?

S: Try lookin’ at the fine right there

K: It sure is lookin’ fine.

S: Fine and LAZY

Kris nodded, understanding his wife’s dire need of assistance in kicking Baekhyun’s .

 

Just as Kris brought his foot backwards, channeling his inner David Beckham before he would hurtle his toes into Baekhyun’s , Yuri came flying as she screamed the word CHEESE multiple times. Before anyone could tell her to shut the f#ck up, the mentally unstable woman jumped onto Baekhyun, literally slapping him awake from his dream palace. Yes, that was a thing. She tangled their limbs together, making it close to impossible for her victim to escape her poisonous hold on him.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes were wider than the STAPLES center as he got physically mauled by the crazy woman. Screams and shrieks filled the living room as Kris and Suho watched in utter confusion. Both men had mixed feelings about the situation; whether to feel satisfied that he received the punishment he deserved, or to feel bad for him, both feelings made them bite their lips several times. Finally, the two decided that they would leave Yuri and Baekhyun where they were and continued with their work.

 

After a full minute, she finally calmed herself and allowed herself to be embraced by the man above her. She laid her head against Baekhyun’s chest, her arms wrapped around his waist, legs tangled around his and sighed in content. He was warm, and the perfect cuddle buddy. After a long while, she let herself pull her head back and smile dazzlingly at her victim.

 

He looked tired and exhausted, eyes half-lidded as they looked over at her happy face in amusement. His hair, dishevelled and his clothes, a mess. Their wrestling hadn’t caused any damage, luckily, and was he glad for that. This had been his favorite T-shirt, and he didn’t want any tears or stains on it. As she giggled at him like a 5-year-old child, he realized that maybe, just maybe, he could get used to this. The possibility itself was crazy, but hey, that was expected when one lived with a mentally deranged person, right?

 

It was bound to be contagious.

 

“So, you come here often?” She asked playfully at him, his collarbone. He chuckled at her before adjusting the pillow underneath his head so that they were sharing.

 

“Not really, but I’m guessing that after this I’ll have to make it a habit to visit” He replied smartly, knowing that after she had titled him ‘Mr Cuddles’, this was going to be his job from now on; snuggling with her so that she felt comfortable.

 

Yuri returned his laughter with remarkable grin on her lips “I bet you say that to all the girls” After that statement, he pulled her in again. She didn’t push away, and he obviously didn’t expect her to. In fact, she charmingly obliged by breathing in his scent and putting her temple on his shoulder.

 

“Maybe” Was his reply.

 

The two continued to whisper things here and there, and each interaction caused the crazy one to giggle madly at the other before they were engaged in another conversation that involved playful flirtation and whatnot. They had become so heated and so excited in said convo that Kris and Suho managed to gather all the futons together with no problem. After each minute passed, the two actually wondered if punishment had become an award of some sort.

 

Baekhyun looked like he was enjoying himself.

 

Huffing, Suho tilted his head to his so-called husband to tell him -telepathically- to kick him in the .

 

KICK

 

S: WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?

K: You said to kick you in the !

S: I TOLD YOU TO KICK BAEKHYUN IN THE , IDIOT

K: Ohh

K: How was I supposed to know that?

K: You weren’t very specific!

S: Screw the goddamn author!

S: Learn to know your goddamn description

 

At this, the author flinched, pausing his fingers at the keyboard and wondered if he should continue, or not.

 

S: JUST MOVE ON WITH THE STORY

S: I’LL KICK HIS MYSELF

 

Nodding, the author continued to type maliciously, but then he remembered that this was his father’s laptop. Thus, he changed the adverb to something more similar to gently caressed each key with significant grace.

 

With this, Joonmyeon was finally capable of giving the boy below him a justified punishment for his earlier actions that promoted laziness in the world. Baekhyun received his kick, although he didn’t react much since he was too busy making goo goo eyes at the crazy kid in his arms. Mama Suho was enraged with the fact that he didn’t get a scream or a yelp out of him, however he was pushed back into work by Papa Kris before he could pester further.

 

“Do you always dress like this?”

 

“I don’t know” she tells him “I don’t really notice what I wear. All I know is that if I feel a breeze, I’m probably ” he almost choked at her bold words, but before he could comment on it she continued. “In fact, I don’t really notice when I breathe or not. Or the breathing pattern in general, sometimes I just forget how many times I’m supposed to breathe in a minute. And also how many times I’m supposed to blink when I am reminded of the fact that I do this unconsciously”

 

F#ck.

 

Now Baekhyun had forgotten how frequently he was supposed to breathe. Goddamn, not too fast, not too slow. Just breathe, breathe.

 

Inhale, exhale.

 

Inhale, exhale.

 

INHALEEEEEEEEE.

 

EXHALEEEEEEEEE.

 

NOT.

 

ENOUGH.

 

OXYGEN.

 

Both humans were struggling, heavily breathing as they tried to forget the fact that they were breathing. Suho and Kris were still absorbed in work. Soon enough, Kai and Chanyeol returned to the living room, satisfied with their adventures in the huge house.

 

“We found a basketball court!” Chanyeol jumped like the happy virus he was. Kai followed, hopping onto Suho and attacked him with a bear hug. “And a pool!”

 

“Hyung, Hyung! Let's go swimming!” Kai squealed, happily thrashing on Suho’s back. Kris shook his head as he watched his wife get molested by his best friend, muttering something that sounded like ‘this is a bad image. It might just influence the crazy child to perform more erratic movements in the house’

 

It was then and there that Chanyeol realized that Baekhyun was lying on the futon, a beautiful tanned woman in his embrace. Yes, he was aware that this woman was crazy and mental, but no one could deny the fact that this was a goddess! The moment Chanyeol saw her, he had been smitten about her. Her craziness, her appearance, her height, it all matched his. She was made for him, he believed. He told himself that at the end of the day, she would be his.

 

*insert a Yuri in the arms of a mighty Chanyeol standing on a cliff with waves hitting it*

 

And so, imagine his fury when he found the woman of his dreams in his best friend’s arms, the ambience of romance in the air sickened him. His eyebrow twitched in irritation as he felt his mood darken. As the room’s temperature continued to decrease at an unimaginable speed, the other occupants of the room shivered in fright as he approached the two lovebirds. His annoyance only increased as he brought her closer towards his body when she whined something about it being too cold.

 

“What is this?” He suddenly asked with a ferocious look. Baekhyun turned his head and froze at the sight of a happy virus becoming a bottle of anguish. “I leave you for 5 seconds and you're already getting more than me?!” He yelled at him. Before Baekhyun could shout ‘get your own, you hobbo!’, Yuri pushed him out of the way and stood up.

 

Chanyeol’s mood suddenly brightened at the sight of the crazy woman that was giving him such attention. Her eyes blinked up at his confused ones. “You’re really tall…” She commented. He smiled at her, feeling his cheeks redden in a blush. His heart told him that this was good, this was very good… soon she would tell him to carry her and hold her in his arms. Unfortunately, his mind reminded him that this was a woman of surprises.

 

Suddenly, she scowled at him.

 

“I don't like you”

 

What followed afterwards was Baekhyun patting crying Chanyeol on the back saying, “Don't worry, we don't need a woman in our lives” that just made the tears pour down even faster. “What I meant to say was; she's just a fling”

 

Gasp

 

“I'm a fling?”

 

 

“Err… yes?”

 

“Ooh! I've never been a fling before, how exciting”

 

 

“A fling isn't a good thing, by the way”

 

“What a small minded thing to say, Usui-kun. Clearly you've never been a fling before”

 

“Who died and made you a professional in fling-ism”

 

“Alexander Graham Bell”

 

 

“I told you not to talk to her but did you listen? No~ I’m a smart corporate heir, I'm rich so of course I know everything”

 

“Silence, Joonmyeon. I don't need to listen to someone who can't even control his homoual friend on his ”

 

“He's on my back-”

 

“-side”

 

 

“Should I go? I feel bad intruding on your lovers’ spat”

 

“No, Yuri-ssi. If you go now, you might get lost in your house. Apparently you have no sense of direc-”

 

“-You realize that she's gone right?”

 

“What? No, she's right there”

 

“That's a wall”

 

“Don't sass me, young man”

 

T

 

After leaving the living room, it would seem that Yuri had completely forgotten her true intention of attacking Mr Cuddles. She was supposed to bark out a demand for CHEESE so that Mr Chef could prepare lasagna. Oh well, perhaps she could tell her next victim to do so. It was true that she had no idea where she was going, she had a terrible sense of direction so getting lost in her own home was expected of her. Making a quick left, her ears twitched at the sound of a loud bass effect coming from the room she had been approaching. Looking up, she realized that it had been the Ghost’s dancing room.

 

Inside was a spinning top with bright reddish hair, his fluid movements matched the musical notes perfectly. Each step he took seemed to mesmerize her, although she liked dancing as well, she could tell that this man’s passion in dance was much deeper. His focus, his concentration, his power and energy were surreal. She was far too enraptured in his groove that she never realized that loud booming of the stereo had come to a halt, but he was still swaying.

 

Yuri didn’t have to speak since he noticed her presence from the reflection of the dance studio’s mirrors, she had been peeking from the outside, but her curious eyes were obvious. “What do you think?” he asked, panting heavily from exhaustion. He was drenched in sweat, varsity jacket abandoned on the wooden floor to leave his muscled arms exposed for the world to see.

 

“I think a lot of things, it’s whether you wanna know or not” she shot a look at him, taking a suspicious step towards him. He didn’t seem all that bothered with her existence, in fact when she was just a foot away from him he grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled it up to wipe his face, giving her a good view of his abdomen. “You must do this often”

 

“I’m a dance coach at the University of Artistic Minds, I have to do this often” he told her, turning away from her to head to the mini fridge at the corner of the room. “Oh yes, I’m Lay, by the way” She knew that he was gone to grab a bottle of water to keep himself hydrated, and so she decided to take a seat on the floor facing the mirror to watch his reflection.

 

“Your answer says that you’re forced to dance, but your body tells me otherwise” she remarked, observing him slowly gulp down the cold beverage. He put the drink down on the counter, his elbow on the surface as he curved to look at her raised eyebrows. “I didn’t know you were a mythical creature” the expression he made looked as though he was delighted with her answer, but surprised nonetheless. “Much like myself”

 

He left the bottle alone and joined her on the floor, sliding over next to her. “I suppose I’m a unicorn” Lay’s hand reached under his shirt and pulled out a necklace that held the symbol of the creature he just mentioned. “It’s said to be my trademark” she took hold of it and suddenly bit it, making him smile. “Tasty?”

 

She shrugged. “Lasagna tastes better” before he knew it she tackled him onto the wooden floor, the accessory still between her brilliant canines. His face contorted into several expressions; from shocked, he became perplexed, and suddenly he shook his head, shrugging before muttering, ‘eh, what the heck, why not?’.

 

“You seem to like tackling people?” the only reply he got was the sound of clanking metal against her canines. He honestly wondered why this happened in the first place. “You have a lot of energy, huh?” that question just made her start to move around to bite the chain instead. “I’ll take that as a yes”

 

“Cheese”

 

“Huh?”

 

“WE NEED CHEESE”

 

“For what?”

 

“LASAGNA”

 

Nodding, he pushed her upwards, meeting her eyes with his twinkling ones. “I’ll go get cheese if you promise me you’ll do practices with me once a week”

 

On that day, a special bond was linked between the two. One that Chemistry just couldn’t explain. It was not ionic, it wasn't even covalent. Electrostatic forces were not found between them, neither was Vanderwaals present. So what could it be, he wondered. He felt an invisible pull to her, perhaps it was interest.

 

“I like you”

 

“Don’t tell Chanyeol that”

 

“But I like you”

 

“I like you too”

 

“Are my cheeks red? I believe the feelings I have for you are of a schoolgirl’s towards her senior”

 

“Yeah, they're kinda red. And your eyes are really bright and wide for some reason. Is this really reality or some 2D cartoon?”

 

“What if the answer is maybe?!”

 

“Oh no. I’ll be expecting a lot of squeals and blood soon”

 

 

“Wow”

 

“No squealing; that’s good”

 

“Oh right… um… kyaw…?”

 

“I’ll get some tissue”

 

“I DESERVE NAPKINS, COMMONER! I AM A QUEEN”

 

“Yes, your fluffiness”

 

T

 

Lay was supposed to buy the cheese. The plan was simple, leave the house, Google map the nearest Grocery store, buy the goddamn dairy product and return to the forsaken land he had to call his second home. You may ask when he planned all this, but of course, a true Potato wizard never revealed his secrets. But Lay wasn't a Potato in Wizardry so he wouldn't always keep his secrets. But for now, he would.

 

Anywho, back to the train of thought. Have you got your ticket?

 

 

What do you mean a badger stole it? How dare you create such ominous lies about such peaceful creatures of the forest? Haven't you any decency, fellow human?!

 

 

Hmm, I see. I get your point. So what you're saying is, he took the ticket and shoved it in a bag? Well, someone had to do it. He probably thought the ticket was .

 

 

Well, it's not like I’m the one who designs the ticket! You can't possibly blame me for not making the ticket look like something that wasn't !

 

 

Well of course it had to be brown!

 

Oh you know what? Forget this! Go on in, it's not like we train conductors get paid, right? It's not like we people need money, right? AFTER ALL AREN'T WE JUST PUFFS OF THOUGHT OF A CRAZY AND DEMENTED AUTHOR WHO CAN'T HELP BUT WRITE OUT HIS FANTASIES?!

 

IT’S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CAUSE POVERTY IN THIS WORLD!

 

 

A-hem. I apologize, it would seem I lost my professionalism there. Thankfully, I grabbed onto its tail before it could scurry off into the wild again. Very well, let us continue.

 

Oh yes, before I forget, I am your narrator. I am called… DV. What does it stand for, I wonder? Damned Venus? Dog Vine? Danger Virus? Well, that shall be revealed… in the near future!

 

Back to the story! It should’ve been simple, a piece of cake, if you may. However, he found it somewhat difficult to leave the house when a certain girl had her arms wrung around his legs as she pleaded for freedom. She demanded him take her with him. Getting out of the building part wasn't really working out for him. “Bring me with you, Mr Potato Rival!” She cried out with the most adorable eyes he'd ever seen. Goddamn it, for a weirdo she knew the weakness of a single man with no life. “Let me see the sunlight~”

 

“TAO” he called over to the closest possible person. His friend had been seated at the sofa, legs tucked underneath him as he busied himself with WhatsApp. The younger boy looked up at him, a questioning glance. “Ask Suho-hyung if we’re allowed to bring her out of the house” He nodded, fingers moving faster than lightning as he sent a quick text to his older friend on WhatsApp. Suho made no move to disappoint as he replied instantly, asking him to wait a second in order for him to check the guidebook. 7 seconds later he replied negatively, making the panda frown over at Lay as he shook his head.

 

“I NEED FREEDOM” Yuri’s nails dug into Lay’s black navy jeans, and the feeling was oh-so excruciating due to the fact that the location was innocently brushing his crotch. “TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS FORSAKEN LAND”

 

“YOU WANT CHEESE?”

 

“F#CK CHEESE IN THE AS#HOLE”

 

“YOU WANT LASAGNA?”

 

“NOW THAT'S A GOOD F#CK I NEED”

 

Tao was now curled into a ball on the wooden floor, his eyes flinching in several sizes as his mind exploded with accursed imagination that was just too good at executing the imagery in his brain. As he prayed to whichever god he served, Lay was still pushing Yuri off his limbs, but the girl was just so strong. She was muscular, and yet still small in a way.

 

He heaved a sigh and let his hands off the deranged the girl. “Yuri, you have to stay home” she pouted miserably like the child she was. Not conceding defeat, she decided that biting his thigh was a good way to rebel. Lay suppressed the urge to laugh, the ticklish sensation too uncomfortable to enjoy. “You’re a good girl, aren’t you? Good girls stay home, okay?”

 

Lay was surprised when she suddenly faltered slightly, her eyes casted downwards as if contemplating whether she should really listen to him or not. He wondered if an influence on her was that easily gained. He was truly shocked when she suddenly let of go his leg and backed away. “Okay” was her short reply before curling into a ball. She hugged her knees and stared up at him with those adorable brown eyes of hers. “You’ll be back, right?”

 

Yixing couldn’t help but give her a loving smile. He bent down, meeting her eye-to-eye and gave her a gentle pat on the head. “Of course, sweetie. I’ll be home soon” Yuri gave him a wide grin, and waved goodbye to him. Lay stood tall again, patting her head one last time and grabbed the door handle again. He paused by the door and looked over to Tao with doubtful eyes. “Hey, you better take care of her” he warned.


 

“Who died and made you her boyfriend?” The latter merely waved him off, and Lay was gone. As the man walked off the porch and towards his car, Tao was amused to find Yuri by the window, watching lonesomely as Lay left her at home. Heck, her hand was against the cold glass and she looked as if she was gonna cry.

 

“What the hell? Are you two married or something?!” He remarked aloud, pausing from his cell to stare at her. The tanned girl didn’t seem to notice him, she heaved a sigh and sat by the window. “You really going to wait for him?” she didn’t reply this time either, she just sat there, quietly as her head hit the glass with a thump. Shrugging, he got up and left the room, saying “this isn’t so hard, I guess”

 

T

Night fell, and Sehun was feeling agitated, more agitated than ever. He was trapped in the first living room with the female monster, alone. Stupid Tao had left him to take care of her, how could he possibly think that taking care of her was easy?! He could tell, although she was quiet now, later on she would be ballistic and hell bent on feeding his toes to her goldfish-- or something, he didn’t really know. It was just a guess.

 

His eye twitched, it was dark. Darkness was no good, no good at all-- STOP BEING RACIST GODDAMMIT!

 

“He’s coming back, right?”

 

He blinked. “Sorry, who?”

 

“Mr. Potato Rival”

 

“Oh, Lay, yeah, sure” If Lay somehow got away, Sehun would glare at him in envy. Not only would he be pissed with how he abandoned the others with a maniac, but he would also be mad at himself for not leaving just like him. However, he slowly realized that he wouldn’t be able to stand the hate and hostility he would form in the group because of his departure. And so, here he was, with his friends.

 

She didn’t say anything after that, just kept still and quiet. Glancing down at his watch, he realized it was 7:30. He remembered Suho saying that she was bound to slow down around that time, they just had to keep it that way till she fell asleep. As he tapped his fingers on the armrest of the sofa, he watched as she clearly showed her longing affection for the man who had left to buy a dairy product for her. He heard footsteps approaching him from behind.

 

“Is Lay back yet?” From the baritone of his voice, he could tell that it had been Kyungsoo. Just at the mention of him, Yuri’s eyes brimmed into tears, and soon enough she was crying out like a child whining over the disappearance of her mystical-like friend who had ventured out in the wild in search of cheese to complete the set of perfection. The two men flinched at her sudden outburst, and almost immediately, Kyungsoo had gone to comfort the girl.

 

As childlike as she was, she hadn’t been thrashing around; D.O was extremely glad. She had been crying as if her mother/father had left her all alone at home; but it was clear that Lay was no father figure. He sat next to her patting her back soothingly as he whispered promises that involved Yixing returning soon, that traffic was usually a b#tch and that was probably the reason why he was late for once.

 

Sehun panicked once Yuri’s wails got even louder, and she was now gripping onto D.O’s hair as if it was the only thing keeping her away from the raging fires of hell. He reacted instinctively by running out the door and shouting out Suho and Kris’s name. Almost in a flash the two come rushing into the living room with worried eyes. They didn't even spare a glance at the boy who called them, too concerned about Yuri who had been crying nonstop.

 

“Oh, Yuri, dear” Suho smiled gently, taking the spot in front of her, kneeling down as he reached for her hand as a sign of comfort. “What’s wrong, sweetie?”

 

Fresh from crying, she struggled as she tried to form a reply, her nose blocked with snot. “I… I… I-I want… Mr. Pota..to-Rival…” she admitted between sobs.  “I-I don't need… lasagna, I want Mr. Potato Rival” this kinda stunned Kyungsoo since even a blind man could tell the love this girl had for the Italian dish. And yet, she would sacrifice it for something else; a man, to be exact?

 

Lay was a lucky man.

 

As Mama Suho and Chef Kyungsoo calmed her down, Kris couldn't help but notice a white car pull up at the driveway of the home. Smirking, he walked over to the crying girl and brought her chin up to softly gaze at her freshly dried tears. “Yuri, I think you should look out the window”

 

With the suggestion coming from Usui-kun himself, she turned around to look out the glass panel, the moment she did, a grin broke out on her lips and soon enough she was up and about once more. Shoving Kyungsoo and Suho off of her, she ran out the door of her house and screamed “Mr. Unicorn!”

 

And there he was, the reddish haired spinning top that managed to attract even the most crazy of people. In his left hand, a plastic bag that probably contained the dairy product she had been waiting for. He held his arms open, ready to accept her hug that would tackle him to the tarred road. And tackle him she did. His head collided with the tarred road, thankfully there was no brain damage inflicted upon him. As he winced in pain, his arms almost automatically pulled her body closer to his as they shared their warmth. “I-I missed you!” She told him, before he could smile at her in glee, she cupped his face and pressed several kisses on both his cheeks.

 

From inside the house, Suho watched with an uncomfortable smile as Kris glared daggers at Lay who looked as if he was enjoying her showering love. Sehun was extremely confused about the whole ordeal, and Kyungsoo confirmed that Yuri was, if not completely, irrevocably in love with the dancer.

 

“Should we tell Chanyeol?”

 

“Do you want Chanyeol to kill Lay?”

 

“Yeah, we should tell Baekhyun instead. At least there's a higher chance of Lay surviving”

 

“Are we gonna help him out? She doesn't look like she's gonna be letting go of him anytime soon”

 

"Yeah, it's dark out there. Who knows what animalistic savages are living out there in the wild!”

 

“I’ll grab the legs!”

 

“For f#ck’s sake man, control your goddamn hormones”

T

Many apologies, the sleepover has yet to begin, heck, the first day has yet to end. And it's already chapter 4! But I hope you enjoy this anyway. I appreciate comments and votes. But I would live to read your thoughts on the story; I've been getting comments like "Please Update soon!" Listen i don't know if you're aware but I am going to update even if you don't tell me to. I would be motivated to write more and update sooner if I get comments that tell me why this story interests you. So thank you to everyone who comments their opinions, telling me.how their s hurt from laughing too hard.

 

I'm not trying to be means, but I would really appreciate some motivation or excitement from the story. The comments and your throughts drive me to write more. 

 

Other than that, I have some good news! I have created a virtual chatroom that tells the tale of the 12 men handling Kwon Yuri. It's on a website called Tap! Here's the link for those who want to check it out :)

 

The Mental Patient Chatroom

The title is the same, so is the author name :) happy tapping~