The Encounter

The Mental Patient

Summary: 12 boys in some point of their lives found themselves acquainted to a girl whom they instantaneously fell hopelessly in love with for 8 wasted years. They gave up on her but continued on their friendship when she suddenly decided to get married with a man who hadn't been amongst them. However, they never thought that they'd be summoned a year later, when she finds herself in need of their help. As she ventures to Brooklyn, the boys find themselves busy taking care of her mental little sister that they never knew existed. But what if the God of Love was giving them a sign? Could it be that they fell in love with the wrong Kwon? God be damned for setting them up with a mental patient.

 

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS

 

THEY PROBABLY DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE EITHER

 

THIS IS ALL FICTION PEOPLE

 

PLAIN. FAN. FICTION

 

WITH A DOSE OF CRAZY AND RANDOMNESS

 

WARNING: YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED AND LAUGHING ALOUD AT THIS MENTAL PATIENT'S MIND AND ANTICS

 

HAVE FUN READING AND DON'T SUE ME NOR THE NARRATOR

 

DO NOT COPY MY WRITING

 

I TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

 

I TAKE THIS RANDOMLY

 

ENJOY THE SHOW

 

NO REFUNDS!

 

T

 

Luhan and his old friends could only watch in silence as Yoona, the life form who was known to be the woman who had successfully attracted the 12 boys with her charm, drag her large and clearly heavy suitcase out the door. He was completely clueless to why she would suddenly perform such perplexing acts when she herself was the one whom called the 12 of them here, said reason was an “emergency”?

 

“Um… Yoon?” One of the 12 finally called out to her, after much silence. “Where are you going?” Asked Chen with much uncertainty.

 

“And with such a heavy and suspicious looking suitcase…” Xiumin eyed the baggage in her hand. “One would think you’re getting deported”

 

“How dare you! I told you, I’m Korean!” Cried out Yoona who pouted in irritation. Sehun and Luhan shared a look before looking back at her with an unamused face. The blonde finally decided that she wouldn’t care about their response, and decided that she would simply continue on with what she planned on doing. She sighed tiredly and adjusted her hair once more before looking at them with a serious expression, which surprised them.

 

“I suppose you guys would be needing an explanation to why I called you here…” She placed both her hands on her tummy, looking grim. “But I didn’t expect you guys to be so late…”

 

Late…?

 

They all had the same look of anger and disbelief. The world didn’t need to know how much they had to endure to get to her house. Not only did she text them when they were at work, but she also inserted a house address which hadn’t been familiar at all. Luhan shook off the anger he felt and instantly looked around at his surroundings.

 

He remembered Yoona living in an apartment which was livable. Not too spacious, yet not too small. Yoona had been rich, sure, but he remembered her hating modern houses like these. When he had arrived in front of her house, he was stunned by the marvelous architecture of the bungalow standing before him. He almost reached for the car door if not for the fact that he could see the rest of his old friends gathered inside the house through the wide window.

 

He couldn’t understand anything that was happening right now. According to her situation, she seemed to be ready for a flight about to depart. Her frantic eyebrows revealed to him that she was afraid of missing it. He sighed, wondering what sort of trouble she was in. In high school, he remembered her being a trouble magnet.

 

“Anyways, I’m sorry but I don’t have all day to serve tea and sit down with you guys. The truth is I have a flight to Brooklyn in an hour and a half. I’d be late if I waste another minute here…” She crossed her arms and stared at them. “The reason why I called you here is because I need you to take care of my little sister while I’m gone.”

 

 

“S-SISTER?!”

 

They all exclaimed in utter shock. For the 8 years they’ve known each other, the word sibling has NEVER come up! Not even once! W-What was the purpose of keeping her a secret? Why would she never even mention the sister? Why? Why? Why? The 12 boys had the word echoing in their minds, unable to hear what Yoona was explaining to them.

 

As the blonde explained frantically about the situation, no word entered their ears due to the fact they were still trying to process the fact on how she actually had a younger sibling this whole time. By the time they calmed down and mentally understood that she had a younger sister, Yoona was done.

 

“... And that’s how it is…”

 

They blinked cluelessly at her sudden words. Before one of them could utter a plea to ask her to repeat her words, she suddenly shrieked at the glance of her watch.

 

“Ahhh! I’m late! I need to get going!” She turned away to open the door.

"It's just for a few months, then I'll be back"

 

“W-Wait, Yoona! What are we supposed to do?” Asked Suho, who was still confused to why they were needed.

 

"Relax, you guys just have to take care of her and the house while I'm gone"

 

“How old we talking here?” Baekhyun questioned.

 

"Just read the book I gave you guys if you have any trouble!"

 

“Yoona! Wait a moment!” Sehun held out a hand to stop her.

 

"Thank you so much!"

 

Grinning in relief, she ran out the door with her luggage and plane ticket.

 

“WAIT!” They all shouted at her in plea.

 

"Bye now!"

 

And with that, the door slammed shut right in their faces.

 

The 12 boys looked amongst each other, perplexed at her attitude that was clearly looked as if she was trying to run away. But that was just plain idiocy. Why would she run away from her own sister? Without them realizing, a new presence made herself known in the room.

 

"Are you guys the ghost busters?"

 

Heads turned towards the newcomer’s voice, which slurred; revealing that she had just awoken from slumber. When they turned around, they hadn't realized that they had just come in contact with something that would change their lives forever, and silently tie their destinies to a mentally deranged person.

 

As the 12 boys turned their bodies to meet with the newcomer, they found themselves tied down to the floor. It was as if the gravitational pull on them had increased tremendously. Their eyes widened to what they had caught with their sight.

 

She looked as if she was unable to walk properly, and had to depend on the support of the wall. She leaned her body against it, eyes staring half-liddedly at them. Her upper body was covered with a translucent white blouse which hadn’t been buttoned properly. She hadn’t been wearing anything underneath other than her lacy black underwear. Wearing nothing but the blouse, her smooth tanned legs were revealed.

 

Her brown-black disheveled hair was another piece of evidence that the girl… no, woman… had been asleep. The woman’s face reminded them of a familiar blonde girl. Their first thought was that the tanned woman looked far more mature than the blonde. Her curvaceous body made her seem older than said older sister.

 

“Umm… are you, Yoona’s younger sister?” D.O asked as soon as he was snapped out of her trance. The moment the question left his lips, she scowled at them in distaste.

 

“You guys… aren’t The Ghostbusters…” She frowned, clearly unhappy and huffed. She then cupped and yelled out. “Oh no~ I’m doing a bad thing! I’m doing something bad! I’m being a bad girl!” Said shout startled the 12 boys who looked rather stupid as they stood in a straight line in the living room, staring at her, absolutely dumbfounded.

 

After a few seconds of silent, the girl blinked in confusion.

 

“Huh… Where is she?” She asked no one in particular.

 

Sehun then spoke up. “If you’re talking about Yoona, she’s gone…”

 

 

“GONE?” She yelled out in surprise at them, startling them once more. “Did you just say… ‘Gone’?” Sehun nodded meekly. Her eyes then enlarged as wide as saucers, and before they even knew it, the woman launched herself onto the boy, sending the two of them crashing down to the wooden floor. Sehun found himself terrified at the woman who had been pinning him down to the floor, face just inches away from his.

 

The rest of them grunted in surprise at her sudden actions. Sehun would’ve peed his pants if not for the wide smile on her lips and the evident blush on her cheeks.

 

“SAY IT ONE MORE TIME!” She shouted.

 

“S-She’s gone…”

 

“AGAIN!”

 

“S-SHE’S GONE!”

 

“LOUDER!”

 

“SHE’S GONE!”


The 11 boys could only watch silently and deadpan as the two of them exchanged shouts on the same thing. Suho wondered about Yoona’s previous words, and remembered that there was a book that she gave them, apparently. If he wasn’t mistaken, she always left things in the kitchen. He sneakily left the living room and entered the kitchen in search of the book.

His eyes lit, happy, when he set his eyes on a book that’s cover looked like it had been taken from Power Point. In fact, as he skimmed through the book, he realized that every page looked like it was a printed slide.


 

vwdCqBpaiFZGKDrLlU5gEVsD8JWI2gvO6YcSdYFX

He chuckled at the cover. So... her name's Yuri, eh? Suho still had no clue to why the woman in the other room would need a baby-sitter, let alone 12 of them. She looked like a young adult who was capable of taking care of herself. So... why? He flipped to the first page.

7MPmoa1KGEZmu_eYXoc3LSrdwzYpY2jmoW6VJGuo

A guide? Why would they need a book to guide them what to do and what not to do? Suho was getting more and more confused. What on earth could be in store for the 12 of them, he wondered... As he flipped to the next page, Kai came stumbling into the kitchen, a worn out expression on his face. He covered his red ears, tired of hearing the two people shouting in the living room.

 

"I can't believe Sehun is actually obeying her commands..." Muttered Kai. Suho gave him a small smile. "What you got there?" He pointedly looked at the book in his hands. Suho showed him the front cover "Ah I see... the so called book that we must refer to if we have trouble..." Suho then flipped back to page 3. "Well... you go ahead and look for a solution. Don't mind me, I'll be searching the fridge for something to eat... I'm starving"

 

The boy headed to the platinum refrigerator, ready to search for something that might satisfy his tummy.

 

Suho finally got to the next page, with much difficulty due to the extremely thin pages, where he gasped in shock to what he found. At the same time, Kai who finally reached the platinum fridge blinked at the yellow sticky note plastered on the metal surface.

 

Dear Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, Suho, Sehun, Chen, Kai, Lay, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol,

 

My husband is going on a business trip in Brooklyn, and I have to follow him to support him. I called you guys here because I forgot that I needed someone to take care of my little sister, Yuri. The usual caretaker was my neighbor. She's sick and in the hospital, so you guys can see why I need a replacement fast. Please take care of her, if you guys need help I left a book that'll help you in some cases. Yuri can get a little... wacky.

 

Be warned, she's a very smart and naughty girl.

 

Don't leave her alone. Ever.

 

I'm being serious here.

 

Thanks so much guys!

 

I love you all!

 

Love,

 

Yoona and Seunggi

 

G1WgQR_3K158Ej9GQ4yNiNjpkg8lSJIYhWl8Mb90

"Umm... hyung...?" Called out Kai who was still staring at the yellow sticky note, at the same time his hand was trying grasp onto Suho's shirt but never reached him due to the distance between them.

 

"S-She's..." Suho gaped in realization. "She's mental!" He exclaimed.

 

Kai rolled his eyes. "No , Sherlock. Now come here, you gotta see this"

 

"No, I'm being serious here, Kai" He stuffed his nose back into the book and read the words carefully, still shocked that the woman in there was actually suffering from a mental disease. Kai, who got tired of waiting, wrapped his arms around his torso and carried him without any difficulty and hefted his body towards the fridge. "Hey! Kai let go of me!!" Suho struggled in Kai's grip. Lucky for him, Suho didn't have to complain for long and Kai let go of him, right in front of the fridge. "What's the big idea, Kai?"

 

"Look" He pointed at the yellow sticky note, then understood to why Kai needed his attention in the first place. Suho looked back at him with a serious look. "I guess we're gonna have to call in a group meeting, aye?"

 

"You're goddamn right we're gonna. But first, I'm gonna need you to calm that girl down. I need to read this book through first, I need more details..." Suho said to him, looking a little uncertain. Suho was a world renowned surgeon and he knew how to handle patients. But never in his life did he imagine that he'd be having a MENTAL patient. Kai in a large amount of air through his gritted teeth, looking unsure.

 

"How do I do that... exactly...? I mean... she's mental, you know..."

 

Shrugging, he turned back to the book. "I guess you can't underestimate her, none of us can. Good luck nonetheless"

 

Kai sighed, wondering why he bothered asking in the first place. Part of his mind wondered if plotting up a plan was the best decision, then again Suho DID say that they couldn't underestimate her... So what he was trying to say was... 'You need to expect the unexpected'

 

His eyebrow twitched in frustration. How does somebody even do that?

 

He exited the kitchen to find said mental patient STILL straddling Sehun. He exhaled slowly before taking a step forward.

 

Yuri was still absorbed in her conversation with the boy underneath her that she paid no mind to the boy approaching her. Little did she know, said boy would be the first one capable of taming her. As he approached her, she stopped shouting and instead looked down at the boy with smug eyes, as if he had been her prey.

 

"Are you responsible for the ghost leaving?" She asked with a smirk on her lips.

 

The word ghost bounced off Sehun's head, he cluelessly tilted his head. "Ghost?" He blinked.

 

"I knew it... You guys ARE the Ghostbusters..." She grinned cheekily. She then examined his exposed collarbone. "Ooh, not a bad body you got here, boy" Sehun's cheeks reddened at her comment. She then looked at his hair, which just made water. "I got it..."

 

"Got… what..?" He couldn't believed that he dared to actually question the strange creature above him.

 

"Your new name will be... Truffles..." She pushed herself forward and stuffed her nose in his hair, sniffing it as though it was a flower. Sehun couldn't contain his shrieks anymore. What was wrong with this girl? She was literally stuffing her s in his face! Did she have no pride?! Was she crazy?!?

 

"Ooh, not a bad smell, Truffles" Before Sehun could die from further embarrassment, the girl was lifted off from Sehun's body. Both parties were confound as ever. Yuri couldn't even respond before her nose was slammed into a hard chest. She cried when she made contact with the rough surface. Sehun quickly got up and almost made a dash towards Luhan.

 

She looked up to the new boy and cocked her head in curiosity. "Why'd you do that?" She asked him as though she was a child, asking her father why he took her toy away from her.

 

“He wasn’t comfortable with what you were doing, so I saved his .” He answered with a monotonous voice. “I have a question, will you answer?”

 

Her eyes lit up with interest. “Maybe” She then held out her palm, as if waiting for money of some sort. “I heard that people can get money from others if others ask that person a question…”

 

“So you want money…?” Kai sighed and stuffed his hand into his pocket to reach for his wallet.

 

“No”

 

“Then…?” He brought his hand back up and crossed his arms. She blinked at him once before looking at the 10 boys then back at him. What he understood from her eyes was that she wanted them to leave. He shrugged then looked at the others. If that’s what she wanted, sure…

 

“Hey, you guys” He called out to them, almost in an instant 10 pairs of eyes darted at him. “Suho-hyung is calling a meeting in the next room” he pointed towards the second living room located nearer to the kitchen. They all nodded at him before they began to one by one depart from the room.

 

“And you?” D.O asked, being the last one, looked over at him.

 

Kai waved him off. “I'll catch up in a bit”

 

Once all 10 boys had left the room, Kai looked over to the other human organism and crossed his arms, awaiting her request. The girl couldn't help but raise a brow at the boy. “Why'd you tell ‘em to go away?”

 

He mirrored her expression before saying, “Weren't you the one who told me to send them away? When you looked at me, then at them, then at me again? That literally screams ‘These people are disturbing me, send them away’ in body language!”

 

She blinked before grinning and shrugging, carefree of what he may comment once she's opened . "What is this language of the body, you speak of?" She twirls about and moves her shoulders up and down. "I am so sorry, sir! I do not understand this language, is there a dictionary that can teach me about this language of the body?"

 

Before Kai could answer 'Yes' she halted him with her hand and shook her head. "No, nevermind, I shall currently choose to ignore this language! But know this, body language speaker," She then leaned her face close to his, invading his personal space. Kai stilled himself from backing away and met her fierce eyes. "I do not intend to discriminate this language in anyway. Therefore, fellow speaker, I would appreciate it if you do not find this offensive in anyway!"

 

"Uh..." Kai didn't really understand to what she was blabbering about, but the latter nodded her off anyway. "Okay...?"

 

She nodded in satisfaction, backing away from him.

 

"So... what do you want then?"

 

She smiled widely, beaming like a little girl whom had received a lollipop. "You really want to know?" Her eyes sparkled happily. in a whole lot of oxygen, she opened widely, about to tell him all her wants and desires in the world when his eyes widened in panic. He quickly slapped both palms onto , alarming her.

 

"What I meant to say was," He cleared his throat. "What is it that I can offer you so that you will be ever so willing to answer my question?" He smirked when she responded with downcasted eyes. "Apologies for not being very specific with my words" His apology had been dripping with sarcasm, and she knew that he hadn't meant a single word.

 

Narrowing her eyes at him, she discovered that she wasn't awfully fond of the male standing face to face with her. She removed his hands from her skin and glared at him. "I don't like you and your... your..."

 

He listened with a tiny pint of curiosity. Attitude? Mouth? Good looks? He chuckled inwardly, wondering what word would utter from this girl's mouth this time.

 

"You and your goddamn eyebrows!!"

 

 

...

 

"Come again?" His head cocked 60 degrees towards the right.

 

His face morphed into a series of expressions before settling with just plain dumb. "What's up with my eyebrows?"

 

Once the question left his lips, the girl stiffened. He panicked slightly, wondering what she would do next. Her head turned slowly, as if to provoke him further. Kai had thought that she was trying to imitate a character from a horror movie, but then again who would let a mental patient watch a horror movie in the first place? He felt himself glue to the floor when her eyes glinted dangerously.

 

"Your eyebrows..." She narrowed her eyes in disgust. "... make me feel the need... to pluck them..." His eye twitched in discomfort as she began her approach towards him. He almost saw her her lips. Was she planning on eating him, there and then? With 10 other people in the very next room? Were crazy people cannibals? Well, they were insane so cannibalism wouldn't be too hard to get into... Now that he thought about it this girl could be into ANYTHING! "With... pliers..."

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He screamed inwardly. WHY PLIERS? IS THIS WOMAN CRA-- Oh wait... The aura around him suddenly turned blue and gloomy.

 

"After plucking each and every one of your eyebrows, I shall burn them!" The smile that formed on her lips screamed nothing but pure evil. "The ashes of your eyebrows shall be added into the omelet I make for your beloved!" My beloved? I don't have a girlfriend, though... "He shall then defecate them!"

 

"HE?!?"

 

"YES! HE!" She nodded her head a crazy many times before continuing. "His feces shall be collected and shoved..."

 

"Sh-Shoved...?"

 

"Oh... I'm sorry, wrong word"

 

He sighed in relief.

 

"Said feces shall be arranged accordingly..." She paused for effect and leaned forward. She used two of her fingers to poke his eyebrows. Kai flinched. "... back where it belongs..."

 

....

 

He averted his eyes elsewhere before setting them on hers once more. He knew that this girl was going to be different, he must put more effort in his attempts. His eyes softened as his more confident and smug side took over his body. Yuri found herself uncomfortable as the boy in front of her slowly morphed into a man. The smirk written on his lips didn't help her situation one bit.

 

Yuri attempted to back away from him, but found it to be a failure, for; Kai's arm had found itself around her waist, trapping her against him. His free hand guided her hands downwards, instead of poking his eyebrows, he manually made her cup his face. Her fine and slender fingers brushed against his perfectly shaped jaw. Yuri almost had to keep herself from biting her lip. She couldn't help but feel absolutely bewildered about his sudden actions.

 

"W-What are you doing...?" She dared to ask the man who was keeping himself busy by examining her face as if it was an exotic flower. Yuri had been 100% sure that he couldn't get any closer when she had been blatantly wronged as he bent his head downwards, their noses brushed together.

 

Her cheeks reddened from the shock of having a rather peculiar yet attractive kind of man pressed up against her. "Would you cut it out, let go of me, weirdo" She struggled in his grasp and tried many times to push him away, but his grip on her only tightened.

 

"Not until you tell me something, Yuri-ssi" Her eyes squinted at him, irritated with the fact that he knew her name, but she never knew his. She glared at him and decided that she shan't ever acknowledge it. "I'm curious about something... How could such a pretty little girl like you..." His finger on her face started to slowly trace downwards, feeling her smooth skin in his hand. "... be an ex-patient of Seoul's Mental Hospital?"

 

Kai smirked in delight when the girl suddenly found herself baffled by the close proximity of the strange boy. It seemed that even mentally diseased people knew how to be embarrassed. Yuri opened , about to yell at him when a boy appeared by the doorway. Her frantic eyes went to him, screaming for aid, till her eyes fell upon a familiar black book which caused her acknowledge the man as a foe.

 

"Come on, Kai. We're waiting for you and Yuri-ssi." He told him. Yuri ignored the mention of the man's name and kneed him in the groin. Kai grunted in pain, letting go of the girl to enable her to walk away, scoffing. Before Yuri could leave, however, she stopped in front of Suho and glared at him.

 

"You're with the Ghost, aren't you?"

 

Suho blinked, not understanding her words at first before smiling. Now, he understood. The 'Ghost' was Yoona. It seemed that Yuri and Yoona weren't exactly on normal terms, but who would be with a mentally disordered sister? "Yes, Yuri-ssi. I am friends with Yoona, but from now on," He brought the book away and took her hands in his. He gave her a heartwarming smile. "I'll be taking care of you, along with my 11 friends, so there is no need for hostility, alright?"

 

At that moment, Yuri realized that this man was... was...

 

"... Mama Bear..."

 

...

 

"Haah?"

 

T

 

Everyone gathered in the living room. The room was large enough to fit all 13 of them. A large flat screen TV was bolted the wall. A white couch that could fit 5 people was placed in front of the TV, two similar couches that could fit 3 people by its side facing each other. The entire floor was covered with a light brown rugged surface. The walls were covered with a Victorian Era type of wallpaper which made the room look cozy. Two side lamps stood proudly by the large white couch.

 

Since the comfortable seating area could only provide room for 11 of them, Suho decided that he would stand and rejected any offers of a seat. Therefore the seating arrangement was as follows; the left three-seater couch was taken by Kai, Xiumin and Chen. The right three-seater couch was accommodated by Kris, Lay and Tao. Kai had been facing Kris, Xiumin smiled at Lay and Chen threw a pillow at Tao. Tao thanked him by throwing it back at him. Chanyeol could only laugh.

 

The five-seater couch was accommodated by Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, D.O and Sehun in the middle, facing the standing Suho. They had moved the coffee table away to occupy the boys' long legs. Suho knew that Yuri wouldn't behave if left unattended, thus wanted Kai to take care of her. Nonetheless, Yuri, who dared not waste another second with Kai, begged Suho not to allow such a thing. In the end, Suho entrusted Yuri with Kris instead.

 

Truth to be told, the moment Kris volunteered, Yuri found herself attached to the man. Not only was he dressed in a suit, but his blond hair reminded her of a familiar anime character she found herself so attracted to(1) Thus, Yuri's seat was next to Kris's legs, on the floor.

 

"Alright!" Suho clapped his hands, gaining the attention of the 12 people -whom were already staring at him for awhile in silence. "Now, I know you're all probably wondering why we are all gathered, here, correct?"

 

"Not really" The males of the room answer in a bored tone.

 

"Excellent! Well, we--" Suho started in an excited tone. He was then cut off by all 11 men in the room who continued in equal monotonous voices.

 

"We are here to discuss a very important matter that has arose today of all days. Suho, as the leader of this 12-man escapade, shall take responsibility and begin this discussion. The topic of today will be...?" They stopped mimicking him when they realized they had absolutely no idea what came after that.

 

Suho sighed, shaking his head at his friends' antics. They never change, do they? Old habits DO die hard... But he was not in the best situation to say such a statement. "Right, as I was saying," Suho's smile returned to his lips before he announced with full pa-zazz. "The topic of today will be... Baby-Sitting Kwon Yuri" Suho shoved the book's title into their faces.

 

"Kwon Yuri?" Xiumin spoke up, not recognizing the name. His eyes then widened in disbelief. "It couldn't be, that girl?" He pointed at said girl who scowled at the book. How dare they treat her like this? Sure, she was a freak, but she deserved better! She was not happy with how Xiumin had just pointed at her.

 

Suho smiled at Yuri. "Do you want to introduce yourself?"

 

Yuri nodded. "Name's Kwon Yuri. You are only allowed to call me Rainbow Flamingo, for that is what I am. A Majestic Flamingo with all the colors of the rainbow..."

 

"Nice to meet you, Yuri-ah" Xiumin said calmly with a small smile.

 

"OH HELL NO!" Yuri yelled out, clearly angry. "YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME THAT!"

 

"Call you what?"

 

"OHH! DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID THERE BOY!"

 

"What did I do?" Xiumin asked, confused.

 

"YOU CALLED ME UREA! DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL UREA IS!"

 

"What? No I didn't! I called you-- Oh..."

 

"YES! THAT'S WHAT YOU CALLED ME!"

 

"I... apologize..."

 

...

 

"Apology accepted, Sergeant James"

 

"OMG, how did you know?!?"

 

Yuri laughed proudly. "Don't you know, boy? Mental people are said to have higher IQ than others! Of course I would have realized that you were a fan of Call of Duty, and that Sergeant James was your favorite character!"

 

"OMG! YOU PLAY?"

 

"Oh puh-lease! Call of Duty was so last season, bruh!" Yuri grinned. "I'm an ASSCREED kinda bird"

 

"WOOT!"

 

As Xiumin and Yuri continued to pester like gaming nerds, Suho couldn't help but shake his head once more. Once again, Xiumin has revealed his gaming side. Not to mention Xiumin didn't even realize that Yuri only knew about how he liked Call of Duty because of his T-shirt which had the words "I", a heart and "Call of Duty" with a picture of Sergeant James looking badass...

 

"My God, you two are idiots..." Tao said.

 

"You got a problem, Asian boy?"

 

"You know, you're Asian too, right?"

 

"That's racist!"

 

"How is that racist?!"

 

"To assume that I am Asian is absolutely racist! That's what people call discrimination!"

 

"But you ARE Asian!"

 

"What makes you say that?!"

 

"Your name is 100% ASIAN!"

 

"RACISM!"

 

"I AM ASIAN!! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I AM BEING RACIST TO MY OWN FLIPPING RACE?"

 

"CORRECTION; YOUR RACE IS CHINESE!"

 

Tao could only groan in exasperation. He didn't bother say anything further.

 

"HA! SILENCE! THUS MARKS MY VICTORY!!!" She turns to Suho with a wide grin. "MAMA BEAR! GET SOME CHOCOLATE! WE ARE GONNA CELEBRATE TILL NICKI MINAJ CRIES BECAUSE HER NIGHT IS TOTALLY NOT YOUNG! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!" Her laughter continued on as Chanyeol and Baekhyun turn to each other and discussed on how crazy that girl was acting and that she was suitable for their next experiment. She would be worthy, indeed. The next time they pissed someone off, they would bring her along and use her to create a circus in a foreign country.

 

"You think she's loco, hyung?" Chanyeol asked with a dark grin. The latter shared the expression and nodded. The two giggled creepily. The atmosphere around them dropped 20 degrees, making Sehun shiver from the weirdness of the two of them. The two of them can totally be best friends with her. But Sehun just wanted to get away from her. She was scary.

 

"Why, yes!" Suho approved their thoughts. "She is, indeed without a single ounce of doubt, loco! According to this black book, Yuri-ssi here used to be a mental patient in Seoul Mental Hospital"

 

"Why aren't you there, then?" Kris questioned her, her hair. He didn't know why he did so, but it seemed that it was rather entertaining to see her purr like a little kitten at his touch. The girl looked up at him with a devious smirk.

 

"They called themselves professionals, but it seemed they couldn't handle her" Answered Kai who took a peek at the book. Yuri didn't seem to like the book, from Kris's perspective. When her eyes began to harden, Kris's continue- this seemed to have caused her to bring her comfort thus her eyes closed, as if in a trance. "Who knows what that girl did to them"

 

"I burnt down the building"

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Twice"

 

"WHAT?!?"

 

"I'm kidding, jeez, you'd think I would burn down the same building twice?"

 

They sighed in relief.

 

"I was sent to an asylum in Gombak, I burnt that one as well, in the process I burnt down a school"

 

"THAT WAS YOU?"

 

"No..."

 

"..."

 

"It... Wasn't me..."

 

"..."

 

"IT WAS MORGAN FREEMAN!"
 

 

T

 

MORGAN FREEMAN?

 

Reader:

But yes... this is all there is for today...

Comments make me happy...

 

You no comment, I no update

 

If you're feeling down because of a hater...

 

This is what you do to them!

 


 

Okay, maybe that second one wasn't necessary...

 

WHO IS THIS ANIME CHARACTER THAT YURI IS REMINDED OF AT THE SIGHT OF WU YI FAN, YOU ASK?

 

 

INTRODUCING USUI TAKUMI!

ANIME CHARACTER FROM KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA!

BY THE WAY, YURI WILL SOMEWHAT BE AN ANIME FANATIC, BUT I WILL ATTEMPT TO DECREASE!

IF YOU LIKE KRIS AS USUI, CHECK OUT THIS STORY, KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA WITH KRISYUL!

KRIS AS USUI TAKUMI

YURI AS AYUZAWA MISAKI

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/679423

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS FOR THAT STORY

 

Here are some GIFs to make you happy

..........

Me in a subway with earphones

Watching something that is NOT my OTP happen

 

 

...Okay, bye...

 

I'm just a crazy guy who can't keep my imagination down.

 

Please comment. Please comment. Please comment. Type a lot, PM me. I like chatting with my readers. You guys are awesome people who manage to spare some time to read my story. I want talk to you guys. 

 

I LOVE MORGAN FREEMAN!

 

HE IS PRO!

 

HE IS OP!

 

HE IS BRUCE WAYNE'S BFF!

 

Oh yeah, before I forget, is there anyone interested in becoming my BETA tester? Because I'm sometimes lazy to reread it. And when I do I sometimes skip a few lines, because I happen to be a very lazy person. Haha. So if anyone wants to do so, just PM me. What are the perks? Hmm, well... the answer to that will be you get to read the chapter earlier than anyone else? Hahah... And you will get credits! I'll mention your name at the top!

 

I'll see you guys next time!

 

P.S.

Is it weird that I'm calling you 'guys'? I've always thought of it as uniual though, so... if it bothers anyone I will stop. Bye bye... Wow, I've said bye a lot of times. I'm serious this time though. Okay, bye... Bye... um... bye. Bye!

 

........

 

BYE