Sleepover

The Mental Patient

Summary: 12 boys in some point of their lives found themselves acquainted to a girl whom they instantaneously fell hopelessly in love with for 8 wasted years. They gave up on her but continued on their friendship when she suddenly decided to get married with a man who hadn't been amongst them. However, they never thought that they'd be summoned a year later, when she finds herself in need of their help. As she ventures to Brooklyn, the boys find themselves busy taking care of her mental little sister that they never knew existed. But what if the God of Love was giving them a sign? Could it be that they fell in love with the wrong Kwon? God be damned for setting them up with a mental patient.

 

I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS

 

THEY PROBABLY DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE EITHER

 

THIS IS ALL FICTION PEOPLE

 

PLAIN. FAN. FICTION

 

WITH A DOSE OF CRAZY AND RANDOMNESS

 

WARNING: YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF CONFUSED AND LAUGHING ALOUD AT THIS MENTAL PATIENT'S MIND AND ANTICS

 

HAVE FUN READING AND DON'T SUE ME NOR THE NARRATOR

 

DO NOT COPY MY WRITING

 

I TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY

 

I TAKE THIS RANDOMLY

 

ENJOY THE SHOW

 

NO REFUNDS!

 

MANY THANKS TO celine9182 FOR PROOF-READING THIS CHAPTER!

 

CHOCOLATES!

T

Kris had realized that all thirteen of them had somewhat gotten sidetracked and lost on a different subject. Thus this managed to cause all of them to venture into their own adventures. He wanted to stop them and bring their attention back to what they planned to discuss about in the first place, but in such a situation, Kris felt rather appalled even if he was the eldest of the thirteen.

 

Tao was very busy listening to Baekhyun explain his idea of bringing Yuri to a different country and creating a circus where she would be their main act. Kai was laughing at Suho's attempts to calm Sehun since the boy was literally blue. Luhan and D.O were playing tic tac toe, and Chen was doing a lousy job at pretending to be dead as he was forced to listen to Xiumin brag about how he had completed at least forty-seven games.

 

Kris heaved a sigh and peered down at the girl responsible for their current state.

 

"You seemed satisfied with yourself," he commented, her once content smile disappearing from her lips when her eyes made contact with his. Yuri didn't know why, but she felt as though he was trying to be smug with her. He was trying to scold her, wasn't he? If he planned to do so with such an expression on his face, he should know that she was getting a different vibe off him.

 

She grinned cheekily, "Ohh? You could tell?" Indeed, she was satisfied with herself.

 

She successfully caused the boys to forget the real matter at hand, and go into full havoc. The conversation about her would be postponed for now; for she knew that the topic was to come up again no matter what she did. Yuri came closer to Kris's legs and hugged one of them to her chest, making him grunt slightly at the sudden touch. Kris was raised in an all boys kind of home, so he wasn't quite used to a woman's touch. He expected discomfort, but what came in it's stead was the complete opposite.

 

What came from her touch was warmth; something which the cold Wu wasn't used to. He watched curiously as she leaned her temple on his knee, eyes glued to his. If one were there to watch their small interaction, he wouldn't have been able to pry his eyes away from them. It was rather cute, if one might say.

 

Kris only added more fuel to the fire when he leaned towards her and patted her head gently. Yuri closed her eyes at his touch, clearly enjoying how much he was doing for her. He smiled softly when she purred and leaned into his hand. She was like a cat; a naughty but adorable feline.

 

"How old are you, Yuri?" Kris asked her, unable to look away from her pleased face. With the way she looked, Kris had to wonder if his knee really was that suitable in providing her comfort, or was she still in a daze and desired more sleep? She looked as if she was already sleeping, until she opened her eyes at him once more. Kris wasn't sure as to why her eyes had looked so captivating, they just did.

 

"Three," she answered. One didn't need eyes to see that she was foolishly lying to him, or just playing a game with him. Perhaps she wanted him to be stunned into silence like the others a few moments before.

 

"How long have you been alive?"

 

"Long enough to know that I've grown sick of life."

 

"How many years have you been alive?"

 

"I'm not entirely sure as to when I started living, I probably haven't even begun."

 

"How many years has it been since your mother gave birth to you?"

 

"Twenty-five  years, sir."

 

Kris was surprised that she formally acknowledged him. He shrugged off his surprise when he realized that she probably did that because of his suit. He nodded at her answer, at ease that she answered his question with a suitable number.

 

"Did you go to school, Yuri?" Kris decided that he would take this opportunity to shoot her as many questions as possible. The reason as to why he was doing so was simple and easy; curiosity. There were too many blank spaces about this girl that needed some filling up.

 

She nodded her head up and down once before she continued to further explain her answer. "I attended the same Middle School as the Ghost, and I stopped my education when I was in the 8th Grade because of my unbearable behavior. From then on, I was home-schooled"

 

"Was there a tutor?"

 

"No, sir. I was self-educated. I can tell that you shall question me on my accommodation and whether I had stayed with the Ghost, but I didn't, sir," she told him truthfully. Her left hand was wrapped around his calf whilst her right was resting on his lap. Not once did her eyes leave his. "At that time, I was separated from her to stay with Ms. Lim. Ms. Lim always scolded me because she said I was disturbing the Ghost. But she was wrong," Kris almost gaped when Yuri's eyes drooped slightly, saddened. Just as it came in a flash, it also vanished just as fast, and she made a blank face. "I was admitted when I aged 16. As I've said, I caused much trouble and became a nuisance. Although there were no casualties, the Government couldn't afford another catastrophe to happen. The Government paid the Ghost a large sum of money so that she could properly torture me." Kris deadpanned at her choice of words. He obviously knew that the word torture was just there to replace 'take care of'.

 

"And then?" He ushered her to continue, still petting her head.

 

"The Ghost brought me here and got Ms. Lim to take care of me while she went out to socialize with the other ghosts." Kris smiled knowingly. In other words, Yuri meant that when Yoona was busy with school she would at least be well taken care of at a different home. He remembered Yoona to be serious when it came to exams, to the point where she was even kind enough to have study groups with less intellectual schoolmates. That had been one of the things Kris had been infatuated with about her.

 

"And now, where is Ms. Lim?"

 

"She was cursed by the Ghost and is now fighting in a battle of life and death, sir." For some particular reason, Kris could understand what she was saying even if it was utter idiocy. Ms. Lim was ill and was probably taking some rest. “She won't come back.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Because she swore to never return to this unholy ground. She did not promise, sir. She swore, thus I believe that she shan't ever return.”... Oddly enough that one was rather straightforward.

 

Kris nodded understandingly. She probably grew tired of her childish ways. An old woman couldn't possibly handle such a wild girl her whole life. He looked over towards her once more, realizing that she seemed to be sleeping with her only source of comfort; his knee. He sighed, not one second did he believe that his knee was that comfortable. He glanced over to the left, finding Tao missing from Lay's side, he had swapped places with Baekhyun. Tao was now sitting by Chanyeol, explaining how Sardines tasted... for some reason...

 

"Yuri," he poked her forehead, "you can't possibly be comfortable sleeping on my knee." She stirred, mumbling words far too incoherent for him to identify.

 

As Kris continued his lousy efforts to awaken a sleeping Yuri, Baekhyun shifted uncomfortably in his seat, giving occasional glances to the thermostat which informed him of the room temperature. "My God... Why the hell is it so ing cold?" he complained through his clenched teeth. Lay quirked an eyebrow in surprise. Kris sent him a look saying Don't you bloody dare make me quote Captain America (1) before attending back to Yuri who didn't so much as flinch at his persistence in waking her.

 

"What are you talking about? The temperature's fine." He gestured to the two digits, 23°C. It wasn't a terribly low temperature at all. The air conditioner had been by Chanyeol, who had complained how hot it was. The boy was a sweating mess the moment he stepped foot on the lawn. No one expected less from him. After all, he had just escaped from a very exhausting day of training, and had to race through the highway to get to the mysterious house address. Chanyeol was a professional basketball player, thus he had to keep in shape no matter what. And that meant training, and a whole lot of it.

 

"Oh, shut up, Lay!" He glared at him, annoyed then embraced himself, in an attempt to keep himself from freezing.

 

Lay rolled his eyes. "You're just skinny. You need to work out more so that you can withstand cold weather, wimp," he shot back at him, grinning from ear to ear as Baekhyun shook rigidly under his gaze. Baekhyun chuckled in spite of his grin which did excellently in provoking him.

 

"I think what you meant to say was FAT right?" Lay tsked at his pathetic attempt to win the wonderfully-heated-debate. "Anyways, why would I even need to work out?" He gave a triumphant smirk as his nose pointed upwards, making him look like a rather proud Pinocchio. "My body has always been perfect!"

 

Lay scoffed indignantly. "Oh yeah, since when?"

 

"Since I was born, you fool!"

 

"Are you sure you're Korean? You should have been born in a country where there's no bloody snow! How can you even survive the rain?" Lay then smirked evilly, answering the question for himself. "Oh I see. It's no wonder we don't see you on dark days, you hide under your bed on rainy nights, right?"

 

"You bastard!" He lunged forward, grabbing the collar of his shirt in a threatening manner. Nonetheless, Lay's mouth kept talking.

 

"Not only do you get cold easily, but you're terrified of thunder and lightning too?" He teased with a winning smirk. "My poor, poor dongsaeng..." (2)

 

The bickering continued, as did Kris's non-stop pokes at Yuri's cheeks. It was a major surprise that the girl was even capable of keeping herself calm in such a situation; with a blond and flawless man constantly disturbing her with a mission to -temporarily- end her slumber plus two very pissed off men arguing about their physical appearances as well as their health histories. Nevertheless, even a not very normal person could sleep through such conditions, and Yuri had been included on such a list. She tensed, frowning before abruptly sitting up- startling a very amused CEO of Wu Enterprises. Yuri paid no mind to his face and held onto the freshly awakened expression of hers.

 

Sensing that she was now grumpy and feeling upset with his actions, he smiled uneasily and began to explain his reasons for doing such things before a misunderstanding would arise. “Umm… I was just wondering if you would prefer a bed rather than my knee, you know…?” Kris’s eyes closed as he chuckled nervously. Were there any tales of a very angry insane person venting his/her anger on another individual? His face paled in realization. Perhaps they never lived to tell the tale…

 

Before Kris could discover the effects of having Yuri mad at him, she shifted her gaze towards two very noisy people seated on the same couch as her darling Sir. “Oi.”

 

“WHAT?” they exclaimed, vexed by the sudden new voice. Both heads turned towards the girl only to stiffen under her very, very unhappy gaze. Baekhyun’s cowered as the temperature dropped, matching her petrifying glare.

 

“Did you say you were cold?"

 

Lay gave him a pointed look and poked his elbow into Baekhyun's rib, making him flinch in surprise. That's your cue, idiot. He glowered at him for a split second before returning his awkward smile at Yuri- afraid she might be crazy enough to forget the punishments they had in store for brutal murders. Baekhyun looked at her, agitated as to what she might do or say to him. He hadn't been aware that he was disturbing her leisure nap on Kris's leg, and he sure wanted a time machine to kick his past self's , before he started to raise his voice, to avoid this from ever happening in the first place.

 

"Y-Yeah..." he answered honestly, realizing that he had stuttered. Chill out, dude! She's just a girl! He reminded himself. Yes! Just a very... weird... unpredictable... girl... who so happens to be... He looked away from those irritated eyes... pissed off at... me...

 

She expelled a large amount of carbon dioxide and other products which didn't belong in her body before smacking her lips together, "Well, there's no choice then, I suppose..." She stood up, attracting attention from the other boys who were initially busy with their interesting topics. "You're right, sir," she told Kris, "I would prefer a bed, but my room is too far and I am too lazy to walk such lengths just to get myself comfortable when I have something right here, in this very room that can provide me comfort," she commented and approached Baekhyun who watched her with curious eyes.

 

Each step she took matched Baekhyun's heartbeat drumming in his ears. Forget the cold, this woman was far worse than any blizzard. Baekhyun would've realized that she was a few centimeters away from him, had he been less busy staring at her magnificently dark brown orbs. He then and there realized that not only was she insane in the membrane, but she was also insanely beautiful. Each and every one of her curves managed to silence him of any thought other than her very name, which was somewhat a miracle since Baekhyun was one of the many organisms on earth who owned a brain that contained a bunch of useless and useful shenanigans any human being would already have or need.

 

He couldn't keep his eyes off hers; for some bloody reason. Was this hypnotism? He felt himself enter a trance when she suddenly smiled gently and placed both her hands on his shoulders, feeling the sharpness of his blades. Yuri realized that Baekhyun hadn't been kidding when he claimed that his body was attractive and appealing. "Well, mutualism is something rather off for me to agree to, but I am desperately seeking comfort and warmth, and you want the second, no?"

 

He nodded like a brainwashed zombie.

 

She gave him a Cheshire grin, "Good. Then you shall be my source of comfort from today onwards, Cuddles." That nickname seemed to have successfully broke the curse. Before Baekhyun could protest, Yuri came crashing down onto him. He was pushed onto the couch, lying down now as Yuri seated herself on his lap. Her arms wrapped around his torso whilst her head found itself snuggling against his shoulder. Her legs draped across his lower body and off the couch. In short, Yuri was very comfortable and Baekhyun was warmer than ever.

 

The boys, however, were surprised by her bold actions.

 

Before another outburst happened, Suho was reminded of their initial objective and clapped his hands to attract their attention once more which had been diverted earlier. "Alright, alright... we're gonna talk about this, here and now." They settled down once more, quieting down.

 

Baekhyun glanced down at Yuri, shocked that she was already snoozing away against him. He couldn't help but blush at her adorable sleeping face. She seemed happy, and he was too, he guessed. He wasn't cold, and the girl wasn't particularly heavy nor ugly. Mutualism (3), indeed. He adjusted her position so that his hands were supporting her in case she moved around and fell off of him.

 

Suho was at the center of the room, again. “So let’s just recap in case any of you guys suddenly got amnesia or something. Yoona has left us here, to take care of her sister who is…” Humming in thought of an appropriate word to describe her state.

 

“...weird?” Luhan suggested.

 

“Very true, Luhan” He nodded approvingly. "So the thing we're gonna discuss about is how we do that. Looking at the number of people we have to take care of her, it would seem bothersome if all 12 of us are present to watch over her. I've skimmed through the pages of the book, and the responsibility can be quite heavy, but we'll just have to endure it till Yoona gets back. So I thought about splitting the work amongst ourselves and making a duty roster," Suho explained. "Since we are all working men, we can decide when's the best time for us to come over and take care of her."

 

Sehun raised his hand. Suho nodded in acknowledgement, giving him permission. "Suho-hyung, why exactly do we have to do this? I mean, Yoona just dropped the job in our hands without even expecting a no. Don't you think that's a little inconsiderate?" Sehun had expected several others to agree, but it seemed nobody was on his side. "Y-You guys are okay with this?" He asked in disbelief.

 

Chanyeol shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, Yoona did ask us for our help. It's only fair we help her out, you know"

 

"Yeah, I don't mind either" Chen smiled.

 

Suho then grinned. "Plus, we already made an oath on Yoona's wedding day that we would stand by her side no matter what, and offer her help when she needs it, even if she has nothing to give us in return."

 

Sehun heaved a sigh, defeated by their persistence. "Fine... whatever." When it came to Yoona, even Sehun had to agree that he would do anything for the girl. That was how much she had affected the twelve boys, it was scary, stupid and lovely.

 

"Right, so as I was saying, a duty roster! Sunday is my only day off, so I guess I'll take the Sunday shift." He glanced at Kris. "You mind writing this down?" He nodded in response, reaching for his phone. "Maybe we should make a group on Whatsapp to make contacting methods easier?" They all nodded in agreement, taking out their phones to exchange their new phone numbers. "Pass your numbers to Kai, and Kris I have your number so just focus on the shifts."

 

D.O raised a hand. "Suho-hyung, I have a suggestion on the shifts; since there are twelve of us, we should divide one day into three shifts. A morning shift, an afternoon shift and a night shift" Suho smiled, happy that his friends were happily cooperating with him.

 

"Good idea, Kyungsoo."

 

"Wait, does that mean sleepovers?" Tao questioned, blinking in surprise.

 

Suho hummed, thinking of whether that was the best course of action. "Well, referring to the book, Yuri can't be left alone at the house AT ALL. So presumably yes. People with the night shifts would have to sleep over, and then people with the morning shifts will come over and replace them. In the afternoon, they can go home or stay, it doesn't really matter since there'll already be someone watching Yuri. Each shift will be 8 hours so that it's fair. Shifts can be longer if asked, but that depends on the individual. Morning shifts begin at 6:00 AM, and end at 2:00 PM. Afternoon shifts begin the moment the morning shifts end, and night shifts begin at 10:00 PM. Seem okay enough?"

 

"Well, if that's the case, then I'll be taking Monday's afternoon and night shifts," Kris told him, typing away on his smartphone, "I have work in the morning, and Tuesday I'm free so I'll recharge then."

 

Suho grinned. "Well, it seems that Kris and I can both take two shifts instead of one, so I'll be taking afternoon and night shifts on Sunday."

 

Kai groaned. "But morning shifts sure are a hassle... Imagine the time you have to wake up to get here by 6:00 AM, my God..." he then smiled childishly, "but if Suho-hyung is taking Sunday afternoons and nights, I'll be joining you then!"

 

Chanyeol nodded. "That's a good idea. Two people might be necessary for the afternoon shift. That's when she's MOST hyper."

 

"Yeah, morning shifts are the easiest, actually, since Yuri wakes up at 10:00 AM, so they don't get to deal with her till she's awake. But it's a MUST to be in the same room as her when she opens her eyes. If not, Yuri will instantly go into a full hyper mode. And it says here that's what caused her to set the building on fire. Her hyper mode."

 

"Hyper mode is bad," commented Xiumin who shook his head slowly, just picturing the terror was insane enough.

 

Kai opened the book and started reading aloud so that his friends could hear him, "Yuri is mentally challenged, but she is entirely capable of thinking like a normal person. They discovered that her IQ's better than most people."

 

"So... she's weird but smart?" Luhan asked.

 

"She is usually playful and mischievous, but there are times when she will have breakdowns and needs to be administered a shot to calm her down. The needles are placed..." Kai quieted down when he realized that Yuri was in the same room as them, and might not be sleeping at all. If she finds out that the needles are actually in the kitchen, she might hide them elsewhere or even use it against them, "... somewhere which will be revealed later on... The needles with the blue label are used to help her sleep if she gets too hyper at night, and the red labels are on special occasions."

 

"Special occasions?" Suho echoed.

 

Lay gave him a haughty look, "I thought you said you skimmed through it"

 

"I must've skipped this page then," he looked down at the page Kai was currently on. "I suppose we'll only know what special occasions are when it happens. Continue on, Kai."

 

Kai obliged and flipped through to the next page.

 

"Here's a list of things NOT to do.

  • Never turn on the TV when Yuri is awake.

  • Never leave Yuri alone in a room.

  • Never start an argument with Yuri.

Chanyeol smiled at Tao, "It seems Tao has been a naughty little panda." Tao rolled his eyes, recalling his argument with Yuri about racism.

 

"As I was saying... Never have coffee in the house."

 

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Sehun and Luhan almost yelled till they remembered Yuri had been asleep in Baekhyun's arms. "How will we survive?" Sehun wailed, reaching out for Luhan. Taking care of her for 8 bloody hours would be exhausting, and now they have to do it with NO COFFEE?

 

"Never have candy in the house."

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had to use at least 3 quarters of their willpower not to cry there and then.

 

"Never eat the chocolate in the fridge because it's for Yuri," Kai frowned. He was rather fond of chocolates. Now he knew that he couldn't have cocoa beans no matter what situation. His manager was constantly fussing with him about his health, and it was getting really annoying.

 

"And never forget to feed Yuri."

 

He sighed tiredly, "Alright, who can cook again?"

 

D.O raised a hand. "I don't mind coming every morning since my shift is every night of the week. I'll cook her some breakfast and take care of her till 2:00 PM," he offered willingly.

 

"That's awfully generous of you, Kyungsoo," Kris smiled gently and added what he suggested into the roster he had successfully created with his phone.

 

Chen then spoke up, "Tuesday seems to agree with me, so I'll take two shifts afternoon and night."

 

Xiumin stood up, happy. "I wanna play Call of Duty on Wednesday and Thursday! So I'll be taking 4 shifts!" He seemed to be liking the fact that he could spend time with Yuri, which stunned Sehun to silence. Perhaps if Xiumin was busy playing with her, he could avoid her.

 

"I'll only come once a week, that is Wednesday. With Xiumin"

 

Suho could agree with that. "How about you, Lay?"

 

"I don't mind coming twice a week, probably Tuesday and Thursday afternoons."

 

"Friday seems okay with me," Luhan told him, pocketing his phone, "two shifts."

 

Chanyeol raised a hand. "My turn! I'll be on shift with Kris then, Monday!"

 

"Friday is fine with me," Tao grinned, happy that he wasn't alone, "two shifts with Luhan!"

 

Baekhyun smiled at their cheerful expressions then peeked at Yuri who was sleeping soundlessly on him. What would this girl be like... he wondered. Maybe she would turn out to be a bigger hassle than he thought, but who cares... Yoona asked for their assistance, and assist her they shall. "Saturday, please. I need to recharge my energy for the Monday~" He smiled gently, tucking his chin on Yuri's head.

 

Kris pocketed his phone. "Done. The whole week is completed, all 12 of us have our duties. So... now what? I don't have any work to do now since I cleared my schedule for today so I'll sleep here."

 

Suho smiled. "Me neither. I don't mind staying over tonight, you guys?" He looked around to find nothing but agreeing smiles; minus Sehun who shrugged. They had all planned on staying with Yoona. Was it wrong to say that some of them had thoughts about their marriage not working out, and that Yoona needed their comfort? Yoona had contacted them individually, which was what made them come in the first place.

 

"Sleepover, anyone?" Chanyeol stood and cheered out, feeling young all of a sudden. The boys agreed, cheering out as well. It's been awhile since they hung out, so why the heck not? D.O went over to the kitchen, ready to prepare a few snacks for tea. Chen helped him. Tao and Xiumin were outside, discussing about their personal lives. Kai, Luhan, Sehun along with Chanyeol and Lay decided to tour the gigantic bungalow to get themselves used to the house. Suho stayed in the living room to discuss with Kris about their future plans. Baekhyun smiled warmly at the thought of their group reuniting.

 

Kris and Suho always did seem like the parent-duo. Suho was the warm and kind mother who was ready to offer comfort and support. Kris was less warmth and kindness, but held the same amount of knowledge. A wise father, but he acted like he was an old man, and Suho acted like a grandmother who was ninety.

 

Baekhyun almost panicked when Yuri suddenly stirred, yawning cutely. Her eyes opened, adjusting to the brightness of the room before finding Baekhyun's face rather close to hers. She smiled, "Hi, Mr Cuddles."

 

"My name's Baekhyun, Yuri," he introduced himself, noticing that she didn't know who he was. She paid no mind and got comfortable with him again, nuzzling her nose in his neck. Baekhyun's cheeks reddened at her sudden move, but continued to silently watch her. "My friends and I are going to be sleeping over tonight. Is that okay?"

 

Yuri's eyes lit up in joy. "Sleepover?" she gasped, looking astonished. "Yes! Yes! That is very much okay, Mr Cuddles!" she squealed in delight, holding Baekhyun in a tight embrace; temporarily ending his process of inhalation. Thus resulting in his suffocation. Suho and Kris paused their discussion to watch, smilingly, as the odd girl continued to sway back and forth on their friend's lap. They didn't know why but they felt a tiny twinge of warmth when she was happy.

 

"Excited, Yuri-ah?" Suho grinned, stacking up the papers together before Yuri would have the chance to read them and mess up their plans. She stopped moving, allowing Baekhyun to rest, and nodded her head vigorously, imitating a bobble-head. "That's great, are there any guest rooms for us to borrow?"

 

Her expression darkened, "What are you talking about? You guys plan to sleep in this living room, right?"

 

Kris hummed in thought. "Well, that could indeed work. We could move the couches to the sides and place mattresses on the floor." He seemed to understand why Yuri had been upset with sleeping with separate rooms. She probably never had a sleepover before, and like every other human, was curious. When given a perfect opportunity, why not grab it?

 

"There's a whole BUNCH," she used her arms to explain how much a BUNCH was to them, "of futons (4) in that room over there." She pointed to the door at the side that never looked appealing to any of them. Suho stood up and followed her judgment, opening it to indeed find a BUNCH of futons folded neatly on the floor. "Can we all sleep in the living room PLEASE? Like a REAL sleepover?" she asked with pouted lips and big puppy dog eyes.

 

Baekhyun looked over to Kris for approval, then smiled at Yuri in agreement.

 

"Hooray!"

 

T

(1) Captain America

WHO DA HELL DOESN'T KNOW HIM?!!?!?

(2)

Dongsaeng means younger brother or younger sister

(3) Mutualism

Scientific term in Biology!

Symbiosis that is beneficial to both organisms involved.

(4) THERE WAS A NUMBER 4?!??!

Futons are basically a Japanese quilted mattress rolled out on the floor for use as a bed. I went to Japan once and boy are they comfy!

bQq0_7aZhIDPwSCoWo29UTyEnjEfcdjPh_jYYwDi19-YqhcjFUo6lHUxnoUM6PSfT56hK9AxcQS9Ak2x

 

To be honest with you guys, I wasn't really all that satisfied with this chapter, since it's just... meh. Next chapter will be the actual sleepover.

The scary story titled....

THE SARDINE AND THE HONEY!

DUN. DUN. DUN!

This chapter didn't really contain... anything... 4'000 words of basically nothing.

Comment! Talk to me or something?

Sorry for the slow update. Whoa... no GIFs?

Fine I'll give a few. Meh!

r30MC3kKK0aaOiKbNBNB02ulda9V92yLlihrjgNx

How to cheat in cooking...

O0G6bGwnr80Buhotd4zNXMn4GAltfTVWACPl1RHT

HOW THE DOES THAT ING HAPPEN?!?!??!

d88Y1fMjlQfrWH0lfE4dVBrapINPpzZIeEc6c6E9

YASSSSSSS

AlB339r2WwZc-2qXdqfe4jGLeFdayCw7Sxf99kuB

That's my sister with every single guy she sees...

That's also me with chocolate!

I7_UZcJa1rcvAQFCwZnZNradpvbvLpicWHz0VUXd

YASSSSSS

Okay that's all. There's nothing down there
















 

There's nothing here













 

Seriously, nothing at all











 

sequWMOjywSFC7vzvYqzlGaCSGb9yD0g-k9t83h6

I SAID THERE IS NOTHING HERE


















 

E9_kW4i3pjkMTLI1Y2ko8wqxCmXxNM1XIn5npNSV

THERE IS NOTHING HEREEEEE GODDAMMIT











 

6Bl_bK1QwfgVttT-dttfMaCbjtW4jHUEKEtU8Pn-

HAAAAA I TOLD YOU THERE WAS NOTHING HERE!

MAUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA















 

BYE!