Chapter 6

You Changed Me

 

“FANY-AH!!!” her voice echoed throughout the whole house startling her room mate who's currently watching a drama on tv,wearing an oversized t-shirt along with a white hot pants.Tiffany looked at the tall shikshin as if she's a crazy person and asked her what's wrong.

 

 

“What's wrong with you Sooyoung?”

 

 

She jumped around hyperly and beamed at the brunette.“Sica got a new boyfriend!!!” Tiffany like Sooyoung earlier,almost choked on her pizza as well and followed her room mate to the front of the door.What greeted them was the scene of the ice princess with her deer prince behind her,hugging her tightly and refusing to the blonde go.

 

 

“Omo,and they're so touchy with each other...,” Sooyoung stood there looking at them with agape while Tiffany had a shocked expression on her face before it slowly changed into a mischievious one.She can't believe that Jessica's dating one of her students and she never knew her friend's into younger guys.

 

 

“Mind explaining this to us?”

 

 

“As a matter of fact...,i do,” Jessica replied with an annoyed tone and she kept struggling out of his embrace although she secretly likes it.Yoona innocently smiled at them and never let go of his arms around her waist,not even when they settled down on the couch earning a fangirl-like squeal from Sooyoung.

 

 

“Kyahah~ You two are so cute~”

 

 

“Just to clear your misunderstanding,he's NOT my boyfriend,” Jessica then tilted her head a bit to face him and gave her coldest glare which somehow turned out not as well as she thought.Her action only caused their faces to be inches away from each other.

 

 

“And what do you call your relationship with him then?” Tiffany sarcastically answered the blonde who immediately pulled away from her current position and elbowed the guy in the stomach.However,Yoona was lucky enough to catch it in time with his right hand and his other one never left its previous spot but he still faked a hurt face to her.

 

 

“It hurts...,”

 

 

“Keep lying and i won't give you a single piece of pizza,” Jessica threatened him and Yoona shut off his mouth almost immediately.

 

 

Huh,should've done that earlier...i wonder if he's gonna let me go if i threatened him again...

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

 

“Now get your hands off me,” Sica ordered me to do so but i refused to it by shaking my head abruptly.I don't even know why i did all of these things today,it's true that i thought of her as a cute girl when i first met her but now? It's only our second meeting after what i could presume a 'date' perhaps?;with both Sica and Tiffany-sunsaengnim,my impression of her changed a bit.

 

 

From a cute girl to an extremely adorable and cute girl that every action she did made my heart leapt in joy~Is there even a 'love-at-second-sight'? Cause if there is...,i might be experiencing one right now...,oh god...i sounded so cheesy...

 

 

“Pizza or hug?”

 

 

“Both,” i bluntly replied her.Tiffany-sunsaengnim and the tall girl laughed at what i've just said while i stared at Sica like a pet who's craving for his master's affections.Well in my case,i'm craving for her sweet smell and the pizza...,Sica then huffed in annoyance and stayed in her state.

 

 

Does she secretly like my hug? Kekeke...

 

 

“Fine then...,no pizza for you,”

 

 

I hesistated for a while to whether keep my hands as it were or to let it go and after a moment,i've finally made up my mind.I'll go with option three then...I retracted back my hands allowing her to stand up and she sighed in relief before handing me a box of pizza on the table.

 

 

I then grabbed the box quickly and at the same time catched her waist with my other arm.”I did say i want both,didn't i?”

 

 

Jessica groaned frustratingly as i started feasting on the pizza.

 

 

Like i said earlier,isn't this just a great day~?

 

 

“Aww...,can't you just see how much he loves you that he wanted to hug you all the time?” the tall girl teasingly said.A faint blush crept on Sica's face and i like the sight of it so i tightened my hug even more,unaware of what's waiting for me when i'm about to go home...

 

 

- - - - - -

 

 

Yuri had just gotten out from the shower after taking his evening bath and since there's only the two of them living in the apartment and both of them are guys he only wore a black trackpants,revealing his well toned abs and biceps.

 

 

Even though he might not seemed to be the athletic type in school,he actually worked out everyday using the equipments that he bought using the money his dad wired into his bank account every two weeks along with the income that he made from his cafe.Yuri then plopped himself on the dining table's chair and opened his history textbook to study for his upcoming test.

 

 

As he was busy studying,the door to the apartment flung opened revealing Yoona with a gloom look on his face,Yuri was about to ask him what happened to him but he grinned seeing the obvious red mark on his pretty face.

 

 

“Did you hit on the wrong woman again?”

 

 

“I didn't hit on anyone today,”

 

 

“Really?” Yuri answered,sounding unconvinced with his cousin's reply.He continued scribbling on his notebook while his ears are focused on what Yoona was saying to him.

 

 

“Well...i did winked at them...but that's not the case,” Yoona sat on the empty chair next to Yuri and started to tell him what happened throughout the day.Listening to the tone of his cousin talking about her made him curious,did the player fell in love with their teacher's friend already?

 

 

“-and she smacked me in the face 2 times in front of the house,she added one more when i asked her for a goodbye kiss...,”

 

 

“Of course she will you idiot...," Yuri paused for a while and closed his textbook."But just a question for you...,”

 

 

“What?” Yoona munched on the opened bag of crackers laying on the table and questioningly looked at him.

 

 

“You fell in love with her,didn't you?”

 

 

“...I guess so...,”

 

 

 

A/N We'll have YulTi on the next chapter~ with a little bit of SeoRi if you don't mind :)

 

 

Please comment and subscribe (^_^)