Chapter 3

You Changed Me

Jessi,introduce yourself,” she said in english and shook her friend childlishly causing the blonde to glare at her again.This is the third time of the day of seeing their teacher being so childlish and surprisingly. . .cute.Yoona only looked at them with an amused look while the other guy only stared blankly.

 

 

 

Not long after that,a waiter came up to their table,holding 4 sets of menus.”May i take your order?” at first,he only smiled at both of the girls,wanting to flirt with them but when he saw who was also sitting with them,he's obviously surprised since he never saw his boss hanging out with his friends and nervously bowed at him.”S..sajang-nim..,”

 

 

 

It's fine...you don't have to call me that...,”Yuri sighed again before telling him to raise up his head and asked him to treat them like a normal customer.The three of them then look at each other before giving Yuri and the waiter a confused look.

 

 

 

Hmm....

 

 

 

....Who is this guy?

 

 

 

Don't tell me that....Yuri is a mob boss?

 

 

 

Before you guys have weird thoughts about me...,” he looked at the three of them,as if he knew what they were about to ask him.”I own this place...,”

 

 

 

EH? You never told me about it Yuri,” the other guy pouted.

 

 

 

Yuwree-shi,you own this place?” Tiffany asked him,earning a nod from him as a yes.He actually wanted to chuckle upon hearing how his teacher said his name with her american accent but that would be rude, he thought.The blond took a glance at him before getting back to her usual thing, and that is, spacing out.Who knows what's on her mind right now? ”That's amazing,how did you manage to spare your time for this considering that you have school stuffs to worry about?”

 

 

 

Uhm....i've got a manager to...handle this cafe...but i didn't see her around today....,” his voice trailed off when that particular person entered the cafe and immediately spotted him sitting at that table.Yoona was looking at the woman approaching them with his mouth agape.He would never thought that women surrounding his cousin would all be beautiful.

 

 

 

He then playfully nudged him.”Yah,you never told me that you have a harem,”

 

 

 

Forget it if you're trying to hit on her,Nana would kill you,” he pointed towards the brunette at the counter.

 

 

 

Kill me?Why would she kill me?”

 

 

 

She doesn't swing the way you thought she is,”

 

 

 

Huh? What do you mean?”

 

 

 

He means that the manager is dating that Nana girl,” the blonde answered him,still looking at the people passing by the cafe before the manager greeted them.

 

 

 

Yuri-ah,it's been a while since you've last visited,” the woman greeted him cheerfully.

 

 

 

Ah,yes..sorry for that...how's business going?”

 

 

 

It's great~ and oh..,one of Mr.Kwon's men came this morning,asking for you and i told him that you're not here...,” she stopped when she heard her lover's voice calling for her and walked away towards the counter.Not even caring to take her leave.

 

 

 

...Dad? I'll...call him later..,” his expression immediately changed as soon as he heard his dad's name,he hated to talk about his parents infront of other people.Yoona,who saw this,tried to change the topic.

 

 

 

Hey guys,you haven't ordered yet,”

 

 

 

Oh that's right,Sica-ah,what would you like?” Tiffany nudged her friend and asked her in a playful tone.

 

 

 

I'll just have a green tea frappe,” the blonde replied her.

 

 

 

Hmm...and i'll have one strawberry shake and one chicken sandwich with fries please,” she placed her order and the waiter,who was tired of standing there wrote them down,before turning to the two guys.

 

 

 

I'll have vanilla shake and one cuban sandwich then~,” Yoona then looked at his cousin.”And one black coffee for this guy over here,” the waiter repeated their orders before he left,making sure that he didn't misheard them...,after all..,he's serving his boss and his friends.

 

 

 

So...are you two close?” their teacher asked the two guys in front of her,she's curious about them...well...she's actually curious about 'him' actually.

 

 

 

Of course we are~ We're cousins,besides i could never leave this guy alone..,he's just too shy with other people..,” Yoona smirked and lightly smacked Yuri's hand,making the latter glared at him.

 

 

 

You did left me...2 years..for Japan..,” he rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

Aww...did you miss me so much? Don't worry..,i'm here now,come to papa~” he opened his arms for a hug and got pushed away by the tan guy.

 

A/N I'm sorry that this chapter is short..^^” and sorry that this chapter kind of ...(=_=)

 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting~^^