Chapter 4

You Changed Me

Yuri's POV

 

 

I shoudn't have come to school with this guy,a crowd of girls kept surrounding us all the way from the school gate until we reached our class.Yes,he's that popular,it has only been a few days since he transferred to this school and he had already got his own fanclub with over 300 people in it.What's worse,he kept babbling about it to me 24/7 that i had to wear my headphones all the time.This is why i don't want to be a show-off and kept my cold looks&glasses on to drive them away from me.Well...,my shyness is the second reason why i don't associate well with other people.

 

 

 

Right after our homeroom teacher entered,the girls went back to their seats,with Yoong not forgetting to give his wink to them.Miss Tiffany settled down on her seat before clearing to get our attention.

 

 

 

Class...,for today's lesson,another class will be joining us,” she then gestured the students outside of the class to enter and i frowned when i saw which class was it.I muttered a curse under my breath as i knew that the guy next to me won't stop teasing me about her.Yoona playfully smirked and poked my arm.

 

 

 

Looks like your Juliette is finally here,”

 

 

 

Shut up Yoong,”

 

 

 

Aww...no need to get all cranky...,you'll be meeting your long lost childhood friend...or should i say crush..,”

 

 

 

I've told you to shut up didn't i?” I gritted my teeth in annoyance and glared at him,hoping that it will scare him and i grinned when i saw that he did shrunk a bit.

 

 

 

You guys will be getting into a groups of three with the other class,discuss page 101 until 105 among yourselves,so get going now,” Miss Tiffany gave us her infamous eyesmile before hopping back to her seat,watching the students intently.Yoona stupidly stood up from her seat and dragged 'her' to our place.I tried to not look at her but my conscience failed me as i stared at her for a while.She bowed at me and smiled.

 

 

 

Yuri-shi,nice to meet you again,” I forced a smile on my face even though i was actually hurting inside.Why you ask? It's because she got into an accident a few years ago,making her forget all of her childhood memories.She had only known me as a stranger who helped her ways around the school.

 

 

 

Pleased to meet you too,”

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

Interesting...,he seems to have the 'hots' for that Seohyun girl huh? I grinned,helping him in getting that girl would be an interesting experience.I don't know why but i seemed to be attracted to that guy,well...it's not a 'love attraction'...i think.Anyways,i kept taking a glance at him and saw him smiling a bit,he has the potential to become one of the popular guys in the school just like his cousin.

 

 

 

He just have to take off that glasses and wear his uniform more neatly.Dropping off that glare off him would also be a plus,but then again girls nowadays are into cold guys huh? I shrugged off my thoughts as i heard one of my students calling for me.”Miss Tiffany,why are you spacing out?”

 

 

 

Oh,nothing,i was just thinking what i would make for dinner later,”

 

 

 

But it's only 1.25 P.M,”

 

 

 

I know,but my housemate is a pig,she eats a lot...,” as soon as i said that,the whole class erupted into laughters.I chuckled and motioned them to keep it down so that the class next door won't be annoyed by us.

 

 

 

You're not living with your parents anymore?”

 

 

 

...Parents huh? They're the one who kicked me out because of that 'incident'.I was actually the victim of it but they refused to believe my words and listened to that...'animal'...I forced a smile and shook my head.”Nope,i'm currently living with my friends,”

 

 

 

Oooh,any chance that you can introduce them to us teacher?” one of the male students raised his hand up.

 

 

 

Maybe...,if you guys get good grades in your english exam,i'll consider it...,that is if you guys are interested in cold womens & shikshins,” I could already imagine Jessica&Sooyoung strangling me right after i told them about this.Oh well,maybe this will boost their enthusiasm besides,those two still owes me on the bug prank that almost make me fall into the bath tub.”Want me to show you their pictures?”

 

 

 

Yes!!” almost all of the guys nodded their heads eagerly,i took out my iphone and show them a picture we took while the three of us went to an amusement park.

 

 

 

They're so hot,”

 

 

 

Damn,that blonde is cute...,”

 

 

 

Ooh,the tanned girl is also quite pretty...,” after seeing the satisfied look on their faces,i took back my phone and smiled.This revenge is gonna be so sweet...

 

 

 

Alright then,back to your group,” on the corner of my eyes,i saw Yuri staring at me.I then turned my head to his direction and he bowed his head a little before continuing on discussing the pages with his group mates.It's cute on how he kept fidgeting on his place uncomfortably,probably because that girl is in front of him.Just then,I almost gasped when i saw that the girl suddenly cupped her left hand on his cheek.

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

 

Oppa,there's a mosquito on your cheek,” she pressed her thumb on my cheek.Seohyun took out her handkerchief and wiped off the blood on my cheek.Damn it..,i could feel my face heating up right now...,and the way she called me oppa made my heart skipped a beat.A part of me thanked Yoona for telling her that i'm a year older than me and a part of me wanted to poison his food for smirking on how ridiculous i must've look right now.

 

 

 

She leaned towards me and checked my forehead worriedly.”Omo,you have a fever oppa...,”

 

 

 

I...I'm fine..,it's just a little headache...that's all...,” I stuttered and tried distance myself away from her.

 

 

 

But oppa....,” she pouted cutely,making my heart throbbed even more.

 

 

 

Don't worry Seohyun-ah,he'll be fine soon,” Yoona grinned and winked at the girls who seems to be devouring him with their eyes,making them squeal in excitement.

Miss Tiffany then went towards us,asking if everything's okay.

 

 

 

Is everything okay here?”

 

 

 

Yes miss,” Yoona eyed her from the top and stopped on her .I pinched his thigh causing him to bit his lower lip to prevent him from screaming in pain,although there are some tears forming on his eyes.Miss Tiffany gave us a questioning look and glanced at me for a while before walking away.

 

 

 

 

Huh,I wonder what was that for...

 

 

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

 

 

 

A/N So Yuri's crush has been revealed~^^ and Fany's taking her revenge on both Sica&Sooyoungie >:D On the next chapter,i'll be focusing on YoonSic~ oh and what exactly happened to our dear Fany in the past?

 

 

Please comment and tell me what you think^^