Chapter 5

You Changed Me

Yoona's POV

 

 

 

Today is definitely a great day for me~ I got to tease Yuri about his crush on Seohyun again,then i got more fangifts which most of them are chocolates&homemade foods so more fangifts equals to more food,and earlier at the cafe,some rich girl paid for all of my meals? Well i did gave her my number in exchange for it,plus she's kind of hot.

 

 

 

 

Ah...living a life as a pretty boy is indeed benifiting for me,i need to thank my mom for giving birth to me.I hummed to the tune of the song that i'm currently listening to on my ipod,sometimes winking at the girls that i'm passing by.

 

 

 

 

As i was walking by a park,i saw Miss Tiffany's friend...what's her name again? Oh right,it's Jessica...and who is she with? I first thought that maybe the guy is her boyfriend but when she slapped him across the face with a disgusted look on her and teary eyes,i guess he's not.

 

 

 

 

Jessica was about to walk away when the guy grabbed her wrist turning her around to repay her slap by slapping her hard.I widened my eyes upon the scene and rushed to Jessica even though i know that i'm a nobody to interfere with their personal matter but watching him doing that towards her somehow makes me boil in rage.

 

 

 

 

Without thinking twice,i punched the guy from the side,throwing him onto the ground and growled.”What the hell do you think you're doing to her?”

 

 

 

 

Who the hell are you???” he painfully groaned and held the spot where i punched him.I mouthed the word 'sorry' to Jessica for what's about to happen as i interwined our hands together and kissed her lips passionately.

 

 

 

 

Hell,i don't even know why i did that to her.She was shocked at first but closes her eyes,enjoying the kiss.I heard her grunt a bit when i pulled away from her to glare at the guy.

 

 

 

 

I'm her boyfriend,”

 

 

 

 

Boyfriend?” he scoffed.”This actually has a boyfriend?”

 

 

 

 

I kicked the guy on his gut after hearing that from him,earning a groan from him again.”Call her that again and i'll make sure that you'll never see the sun rise next time,” I then walked away from the place as more and more people are starting to gather around us.

 

 

 

 

After about 5 minutes of walking,i felt something wet dropping on my hand.I stopped on my tracks and saw Jessica wiping off her own tears with her other hand.

 

 

 

 

Asking her whether she's okay or not would be useless so i decided to cheer her up by doing something for her.I smiled when i saw an ice cream store just a few blocks away and proceeded on dragging her there.“W- Where are you taking me?”

 

 

 

 

She gasped as i tightened the hold of my hand on her and tried to catch up on my pace.“You'll see,” we entered the store with a few people looking at us weirdly before they went back on doing their own business.

 

 

 

 

I told her to sit at the empty table that's a bit secluded from the outside view,not wanting people to see her cry again if she did.I don't even know why i'm being so...protective of her when it's actually the second time we've met.

 

 

 

 

What's happening to me?

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

 

Welcome to Juliette's Ice Cream Store,how may i help you?”

 

 

 

 

I'll have two sundaes please,one with chocolate syrup and the other one with strawberry,oh and can you please make it quick?”

 

 

 

 

Of course sir,” the cashier only smiled at him since she thought that he's probably buying the ice cream for the girl who entered along with him.What a sweet couple,she thought.Few minutes later Yoona approached the table where Jessica is currently sitting on her own with a solemn look on her face.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry that it took a while,i don't know which one to get you so i get you both flavours,” he put the two sundaes on the table and cheerfully smiled at her.She shook her head as a response,saying that she didn't want to eat it.He sighed before a mischievous grin crept on his face.

 

 

 

 

Are you sure that you don't want to~?”

 

 

 

 

I've to-,” Jessica turned her head to look at him and gasped when he closed the gap between their faces.Yoona had taken the chance to slipped his tongue into when she was about to speak up earlier and swirled it around Jessica's to let her taste a bit of the strawberry sundae that he ate earlier when Jessica was not looking.

 

 

 

 

Let's try chocolate then,” he breathlessly said as he pulled away and reached for the chocolate sundae but a hand grabbed it faster than him and stuffed it to .Yoona smiled in satisfaction knowing that his plan to get her to eat the ice cream is successful.

 

 

 

 

Jessica averted her eyes and ate the ice cream quickly,not wanting to meet his eyes because of her flushed face and because she didn't want him to about it.She shoved it to his face after she emptied the cup.”There,i ate it,”

 

 

 

 

Aww~ Good girl~ but i haven't taste the chocolate one though...and i'm too lazy to walk back to the counter to buy it...what should i do?” Yoona teasingly said to her.”And i saw some in front of me...,” he leaned forward again and the chocolate syrup at the corner of her lips and sweetly whispered,“It's delicious,”

 

 

 

 

What the hell are you doing?” Jessica furiously blushed and pushed him roughly off her.Judging from the tone of her voice,looks like her icyness is coming back to her,he thought.Which is a good thing because he wanted to make her forget about what happened earlier at the park.

 

 

 

 

What? I'm hungry~,” he pouted and flailed his arms around like a little kid.

 

 

 

 

Yo- You don't have to my lips,”

 

 

 

 

Hmm? When did i your lips? I only the corner...,”

 

 

 

 

Shut up,” she glared at him and took the other sundae.

 

 

 

 

Yup,she's back to her normal self...

 

 

 

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

 

I felt a bit better after hanging out with him for the rest of the day though he kept irritating me with his flirtiness with other girls ever since we've stepped out of the ice cream store.I didn't know why i ended up glaring at the girls who he flirts with when i should not be giving a damn about it.As i was deep in my thoughts,a light snore could be heard in the taxi and i felt someone slumping their head on my lap.

 

 

 

 

Normally,i would've pushed off anyone who's laying on my lap including Tiffany&Sooyoung but this time,I only stared at him,studying his facial structure.He is indeed what you call a pure pretty boy.Come to think of it,i didn't hear him saying my name today...did he forget about my name? Just the thought of it made my heart drop a little.

 

 

 

 

Jigeum neo himdeuldaneun geon

 

got noryeokhaetdan jeunggeoil ppuniya

 

Everybody knows you tried

 

Everybody knows it's alright

 

 

 

 

Hearing the ringtone of my phone,i took out my phone to check who it was and saw Tiffany's message.

 

 

 

 

From:Mushroom Fany

 

 

Jessi...where are you? Sooyoung ordered some...well not some...i mean a lot of pizza earlier (=_=) i don't even know whether we'll be able to finish all of it...and it's gonna get cold if you don't get home soon (^_^)

 

 

Love,Fany<3

 

 

 

 

I chuckled as i reply her back,not realising that a 'certain' person had already opened his eyes,staring at me innocently.”What are you staring at?” i wanted to reply him coldly but somehow,it came out as an aegyo filled question.Yoona then poked my stomach playfully.

 

 

 

 

I'm staring at you,”

 

 

 

 

Just go back to sleep already~” I whined cutely,oh god,what had gotten into me today?

 

 

 

 

But i like staring at you,”

 

 

 

 

Get off me then,”

 

 

 

 

I don't want to Sica-ah~” Yoona turned his head to another direction,facing the front seat.My heart jumped a little as i heard him saying my name,happy that he actually remembered it.I then pointed at his school attire before raising an eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

I'll kick you if i want to and shouldn't it be Jessica-noona for you?”

 

 

 

 

If you wanted to,you would've done it already and i like calling you Sica rather than Jessica-noona,” Yoona stretched his arms out and yawned.He's got a point there...about the first one but about the noona part,i don't even know what to say about it.l frowned seeing his expression suddenly changed into a serious one.

 

 

 

 

What's wrong?”

 

 

 

 

Who is he?”

 

 

 

 

I...,” I paused for a while,knowing that he was asking about Donghae and bit my lower lip.”I don't wanna talk about it...,” he looked at me with worried eyes before caressing my face.My heart quickens it's pace again,feeling his soft touch.

 

 

 

 

I'm a bit dissapointed that you don't want to..,but it's fine,” he muttered quietly and snuggled closer to my body,as if he weren't that close already.An unknown force moved my hand on his hair, it gently.

 

 

 

 

After that,it was complete silence in the journey,no one dared to say anything.The taxi then halted in front of my place and i handed a couple of notes to him while asking Yoona to get off my lap.He unwillingly rose his head up from it's position abling me to stepped out of the taxi.I was surprised to see him got off the taxi as well and followed me.

 

 

 

 

Where do you think you're going?”

 

 

 

 

I've told you that i'm hungry before...,didn't i?” he replied non-chalantly.

 

 

 

 

So?”

 

 

 

 

So...you'll be responsible for filling up my empty stomach,” he slyly added.Oh well,he did cheer up me a little today and Tiffany said that Sooyoung ordered a lot of pizzas...why not?

 

 

 

 

Fine...,just don't mention anything about what happen earlier,” he thought for a while and nodded his head.Right when i was about to press the doorbell,the door flung opened,revealing Sooyoung with a box of pizza on her hand.

 

 

 

 

You're finally home Sica,” she turned her attention to Yoona.”Oh? Who is this?”

 

 

 

 

Pleased to meet you,i'm Im Yoona...,” he wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his chin on my head.”Jessica's boyfriend,” wait...,what the hell??? I could see Sooyoung almost choking on her pizza and she rushed back inside,shouting for Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

This guy...I'm so gonna kill him later...

 

 

 

A/N Oh? Looks like Yoonsic kissed twice in this chapter ayy? :P Seems like they progressed quite fast huh? And they're acting like a couple already~ well...not exactly...cause Yoong's the one who did the skinships XD

 

 

 

...Other than that,i've got nothing else to say...so...bye i guess?

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe (^_^)