Chapter 1

You Changed Me

 

“What took you so long at the toilet Tiff?” asked Jessica as she drank up her cocktail while her eyes are roaming around the club,looking for hot guys.

 

 

 

“I bumped into a guy earlier..,”

 

 

 

“...Oh? Is he cute?”

 

 

 

“As a friend,it thought that you're suppose to ask me if i'm hurt or not?” she puffed her cheeks and faked a hurt look causing the other girl to cringe.

 

 

 

“You're 22 already,stop doing that...besides...you look fine to me,”

 

 

 

She sighed.“Anyways,i guess...he's okay...,” her voice trailed off when she saw the guy earlier sitting at a table with some of guys which she guessed that they're his friends considering that they looked like they're about the same age as him.Even though his friends were busy flirting with girls,he only sat there quietly while playing with his mobile phone. Is he one of those cold type of guys? But he seems shy earlier...

 

 

 

“Fany? Hello~ Are you there?” she snapped out of her thoughts as she heard one of her friends' voice.Tiffany looked up and saw that two short girls were grinning at her. Wait..,since when did they got here?

 

 

 

“Since when did you guys get here?”

 

 

 

“Just now,” Hyoyeon replied her as she sat next to the blonde while Taeyeon sat next to her.

 

 

 

“Oh? Where's Sunny?” the ice princess asked the two girls who just arrived.

 

 

 

“Sunny had to help her brother at the cafe,but she did told us to say hi to you guys,”

 

 

 

“By the way Fany-ah,why were you staring at that table just now?” a smile crept on the blonde's face as she looked back at the table where her friend was staring at just now.She saw a group of guys flirting with a bunch of girls.They seems young..Don't tell me that you're changing your preference into younger guys...,”

 

 

 

“...Hmm? Why not? It's not against the law..,” she mischievously smiled back to her.

 

 

 

 

Yuri woke up upon hearing the alarm clock went off.He sighed looking at his cousin who's passed out on the floor right now.That idiot,why did he have to drink so much last night? He's not even legal yet... He approached him and tried to wake him up.

 

 

 

“Yah,Im Yoona,wake up,”

 

 

 

“Ugh...,5 more minutes....,” he grumbled.

 

 

 

“You DO realize that you'll be transferring to my school today?”

 

 

 

“....Oh yeah....i almost forgot about that...,”

 

 

 

He shook his head abruptly.“Then move your lazy and get ready,i don't want many eyes staring at us later for being late,”

 

 

 

“Arasso arasso...,” he slowly get up and lazily drag his feets towards the bathroom to get ready.Yuri smiled on the thoughts of having him as his cousin,he always wonder why he felt comfortable with him and find it easy to talk to him rather than with his other cousins.Was it because of his outgoing personality? Or was it because of his ability to blend in well with people?

 

 

 

He shrugged off his thoughts and immediately went downstairs to make breakfast for himself and his cousin.

 

 

 

 

She stood outside of the room nervously.It's her first time being a teacher and yet,she was assigned to be the homeroom teacher and english teacher for this class.After taking a deep breath,she slowly opened the door and all attention diverted to her as she walked into the class.Tiffany cleared before introducing herself.

 

 

 

“Hello guys,i'm Miss Tiffany Hwang,you guys can call me Miss Tiffany or Miss Hwang,” she paused a while before continuing.”I will be your homeroom teacher&english teacher for the rest of the year since Mr Lee had recently transferred to another school and uhh..nice meeting you guys?”

 

 

 

The boys cheered as soon as she finished her introduction.They would never thought that they would be having a hot teacher replacing their old grumpy teacher.Some of them were already planning try and get a shot with her.After a few minutes of answering some of the questions from the students,she took out a paper that was just given to her earlier out of her pocket and read it.There was suppose to be a transfer student today.

 

 

 

“So...which one of you is Im Yoona?”

 

 

 

The students looked at her with a confused look.They had never heard the name Im Yoona before nor having him or her in their class.Just before one of them manage to answer her,a voice coming out from the back entrance of the class answered her.

 

 

 

“That'll be me,” he smiled and raised up his hand.He seems to be enjoying the attention that the people were giving him while his cousin was the opposite.Yuri went towards his seat as he went into the front of the class.

 

 

 

“I'm afraid that you're late Im Yoona and so do you...,” she frowned and looked at Yuri,expecting an answer from him. He seems familiar...where did i saw him before?

 

 

 

“...Kwon...,Kwon Yuri,” he replied,not looking at her.The rest of his classmates were a bit surprised hearing his voice since he rarely talk.After taking a second look on his face,something clicked in her mind,he's the guy from last night...the one that she bumped with.Her frown slightly turned into a smile.She would never thought that they would meet again,especially in this way. I wonder if he still remembers me...ah..nevermind that,i'll focus on my work first..

 

 

 

“...Anyways,could you introduce yourself?” she then looked at Yoona,who was standing right next to her.

 

 

 

“Hi guys~ I'm Im Yoona,just call me Yoona or Yoong,” he said in a cheery tone.”I'm 17 years old and still single...,uhmm..please take care of me? I guess..,” he ended it up with a wink making the girls squeal and swoon over him.Their class really hit the jackpot today,first,they got a hot female teacher to begin with and then,they got a hot transfer student? What a day.He grinned upon looking at their response and proceed to the empty seat which is right next to his cousin.

 

 

A/N So what do you think guys?~ (^_^) Looks like Fany is already interested in Yuri ayy~? But Yuri already has someone that he likes...(T_T) BTW, I'm sorry that i won't be able to update a lot though,cause i don't really have internet access and right now,i'm at a cafe so...anyways,i'll update this when i have access to internet cause updating with your phone is kind of...troublesome? (=_=) And i'll be adding another couple to this story later on...wanna guess who? :P