Exchange

Irreplaceable

Chapter 2: Showcase Aftermath

 

Between the time they got accepted to the time of their showcase they did not have the time to relax at all. Since the company wanted specifically for these two to debut first they did not give them any day off. Woohyun and Sunggyu lived in an apartment 5 min away from the company. For these 3 months all they did was stick together surviving these months with soft smiles and shoulder bats  when things got too hard. It was too much for both of them but the fact that they clicked together within 3 days and declared their closed friendship made everything easier. Achieving such a dream with a friend was a reminder for them of how everything is worth it.

 

 

The showcase was successful. Woohyun was shaking and smiling after the showcase and Sunggyu was watching him smilling they hugged almost every 5 minutes  they were too overwhelm coz the showcase was successful and many fans actually came and the screams with cheers that only ensured the success of the showcase.

 

 

The manager walks into them after the showcase and see both of them and tells them that they did great so they get a day off tomorrow to relax and they can just head to their apartment after one last interview.

 

 

After the interview they both headed to home and were exhausted. Woohyun was walking ahead completely not thinking of anything other than reaching the apartment while Sunggyu was walking behind him thinking and feeling stupid. The reason is that Sunggyu had bought a gift for Woohyun.

 

Sunggyu was so into his thought of how can he give that to Woohyun without being awkward that he did not notice Woohyun calling him until Woohyun pinched his cheeks.

 

Sunggyu: “Ouch Stop it I hate it when u do that and u know it” of course Woohyun did not let go and started pulling his cheeks harder,

 

Woohyun: “You deserve it I am tired enough how could you make me call you three times already”

 

Sunggyu: “What do you want” Pushiig him and his hand away

 

Woohyun: “WaW you really seems like you want to hear what I want to say”

 

Sunggyu: “well u made me angry”

 

Woohyun: “You made me angry first”

 

Ting the lift reached their floor and Gyu stormed out first. He reached the door wanted to open the door when Woohyun almost back hugged him and slipped something into his pocket,:

“I am really glad we made it this far together I wanted  to give you something that will remind you of this day”

 

 

Sunggyu reached out for his pocket and took out what Woohyun slipped. It was leather bracelet the kind that can be wrapped 2 times around the wrist with black small infinite sign in the middle. Sunggyu looked at him and started laughing:

“You are kidding right” Sunggyu said while still lughing.

 

Woohyun: “Ur so mean give it back” He took it from his hand

 

Sunggyu: “No .. No its not that” Sunggyu took it back, “Its just I did the exact same thing,” Woohyun stared confused

 

Suggyu: “I mean what u said about something that will remind us of this day. I had the same thought and I bought this” Sunggyu grabbed a box from his back bag and gave it to Woohyun.

 

Woohyun stared at Gyu and than back at the box. “Open it” Gyu said.

 

When Woohyun opened it was a necklace the necklace consisted of 2 rings together one black and one silver the black had the letter V craved on it while the Silver had infinite sign in it and inside was written “Now and Forever”.

 

Woohyun was speechless he looked up at Sunggyu: “This is so astonishing, I love it its for me!”

 

Sunggyu: “No its for my grandmother coz the letter V means something to her not to you”

 

Woohyun: “You are being a jerk but I don’t care .... this is too much thank you Hyung” Woohyun almost teared and looking at him “ thank you thank you thank you” he said.

 

Sunggyu just looked away and started pulling the exact same necklace from under his shirt to make it visible to Woohyun.

 

“NO WAY!!” Woohyun screemed. “THIS IS SO CUTE OMG THE FACT THAT U ALSO HAVE THE SAME ONE MAKE IT TOO MUCH EVEN MORE” and he hugged Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu just smiled to the hug and pushed him back “ OK OK .. now lets just go to sleep am really tired”

 

“Ok hyung” Woohyun said beaming.

 

“God ur such a puppy” Sunggyu said while walking away and Woohyun just kept staring at the necklace.