Meeting

Irreplaceable

 

 

 

Three months of knowing each other and still their fist meeting is memorable to both of them, Sunggyu thought. They both met in signing competition induction where they had to come to listen to boring rules of the competition and such.

 

They are already in the second stage of acceptance, out of 300 people 70 were chosen thus this induction is to tell them about the next stage which will be completion between these 70 people to reduce the number of participants to 7.

 

 

On that induction day they both sat next to each other because both of them have noticed each other before. They have been in the waiting room in the Audution before and they were waiting for their turn for the audition.  Of course staying with a bunch of people for 6 hours waiting for your turn will make u save people faces in your memory unconsciously. That is why in that 2nd stage of competition they were setting next to each other in the same round table.

 

 

So while the video about the company started immediately Sunggyu lost interest and Woohyun as well. Woohyun started playing on his phone and since Sunggyu is too bored he peaked into his phone to see him going through pictures in Twitter. He could not hide his excitement when he saw Woohyun retweeting Caps of Nell’s MV, Sunggyu’s favorite group band and it totally slipped his mind that the MV is supposed to be out today. So He immediately wrote in the paper and pen in front of him

YOU LIKE NELL TOO”.

Woohyun eyes went wide and he wrote “I JUST WANT TO REACH HOME TO SEE THE MV THEIR STYLE IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME” without thinking Sunggyu wrote “GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER!”

 

 

Woohyun wrote it and Sunggyu immediately saved it into his phone and started texting him from under the table.  For 30 minutes they were texting under the table and it felt like they were the only 2 in the hall. They sent each other pics of the MV and shared thoughts of previous songs. They also had million things in common between them they liked a lot of the same stuff.

Both were in their own world until someone next to Woohyun passes a paper to him and tells him: “u only need to sign this and take this paper with you and come same time next week for the solo stage performance”.

Woohyun looked confused almost not understanding what the other said he pulled him from his other reality with Sunggyu on the phone and he just grabbed the papers anyway. At the same time he felt his phone vibrate in his hand and read

“Am good at multitasking I think I know what they want or at least what is important don’t look this confused I’ll tell you all about it later XD”

and Woohyun looked up from his phone catching Sunggyu’s eyes smiling and Sunggyu smiled as well. From that moment they both knew they would be each other’s best friends.

 

 

From that day to the day of the competition they did nothing but texting to each other all the time. Whenever, someone wakes up he will find a good morning msg from the other to the extent that they started planning their days together where they will set a time that both of the will detach from their phones to go and practice. Or the fact that, Woohyun is a heavy sleeper but wakes in the morning to text Sunggyu because that is the time of the day where Sunggyu is mostly available.

A week pass like a wind and when they both meet for the second time they are both smiling and Woohyun is waving at Sunggyu both immediately talking to each other and laughing not even a bit nervous because they got over the nervousness while texting and going to bed late the previous night and settled up on the idea that they are more excited to see each other and hear each other voices on stage rather than being nervous.

 

 

Both of them got performed. Woohyun turn was first and her performed a balled song Sunggyu loved Woohyun’s deep voice woohyun was watching him with amazement definetly loving his voice and balled suits his so much especially since he is singing like this with closed eyes a frowned eyebrows. When it was Sunggyu’s turn Woohyun experienced the same thing he loved Sunggyu’s voice and he thought this company is definitely don’t know how to work if they did not accept him.

After they finished they both went for a coffee and sat and talked for a long time until both realized they are tired and need to go to sleep. So they both got a msg of acceptance the day after and the msg stated that they will start hard training in two days because the company needs to depute them very fast.

 

 

 

That was three months ago. Three months later Sunggyu is standing with Woohyun both of them next to each other ready for their first official showcase the fist band of 2 vocals only in this company “INFINITE V” …

 

 

 

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

so yeah 2 months ago i though of this story while driving and its my first time writing. last month we traveled and we had road trip and I was in the car with my laptop so I said why not XD and I wrote it and there is more but I will post chapter1 only for now XD.

 

2 days ago I saw the teaser of infinite new subunit in V app I dont want to get excited that it might be infinite V and get dissapointed later T^T

lets hope its these lovely 2 *^*