....

Irreplaceable

Sunggyu arrieved home to an angry Woohyun.

 

“Hyung, Why didn’t you answer my text I was worried sick”

 

“didn’t feel like it” Sunggyu’s mood was , Woohyun did nothing but this y mood is because of the way he is feeling. He shouldn’t be like this but he just can’t help it so he just walk away from Woohyun to the bedroom.

 

Woohyun follows him “Are you ok Hyung?”

 

“Just tired, gonna sleep, good night” Sunggyu said that and stormed to bed. Woohyun was so shocked Sunggyu was not giving him a chance to do anything and he felt confused and worried this is the first time he see’s Sunggyu like this.

 

Sunggyu slept or at least that is what Woohyun thought while Woohyun was sitting in the living room thinking he might have done something wrong or something big happened and Sunggyu is not telling him which made him feel disappointed, isn’t he supposed to be Sunggyu’s best friend, If something is bothering Sunggyu he wants to be the one to be there and tries to help but that is not happening. Overthinking, Woohyun slept in on the couch.

 

Woohyun instincts kicked in and he woke up immediately by the smell of the coffee and Sunggyu’s humming while making the coffee. If that is how Sunggyu makes coffee maybe he should wake up early or just put a coffee machine in the bedroom coz this is yet another beautiful alarm he can wake up to with good mood.

 

Sunggyu noticed Woohyun Moving so he said “Good Morning,” with a smile and Woohyun could not help but smile back and saying “Good moring.” As if nothing happened. Whatever bothered Sunggyu last night Woohyun did not want to ask about it or bring any disturbing emotions to Sunggyu because he is smiling now and it is good.

 

The day went normally but you would see Sunggyu spacing out every now and than and it bothered Woohyun so much. So suddenly on their way to recording Woohyun asked Sunggyu

 

“What is happening with you”

 

Sunggyu looked away and said, “Nothing”

 

“I can see ur lying Hyung”

 

Sunggyu looked into Woohyun eyes and saw he was angry and worried, He sighed and said

 

“ I am leaving to India for a show tomorrow” and looked back away

Sunggyu continued while looking outside “Its going to be 5 days with one day going and one day coming back so it’s a week away”

 

“oh” Woohyun said followed by a silence that remained the whole ride to the music show they had to go to.

 

Its just a week Woohyun thought but why knowing Sunggyu would be away for one week made him sad. “Its just one week…but I will miss you, even if 2 days away I will still miss you” that’s what Woohyun said on their way back to home that night. “Cheesy but I will miss you more,” Sunggyu Smiled, He will be going to a show for one week but somehow it felt like he is going to the army for 2 years.

 

When they arrived at the apartment Sunggyu started packing and Woohyun helped him. Sunggyu reminds Woohyun that he will not be able to text since this reality show will probably film them 24 hours for 5 days but he will try. Woohyun tells him its going to be alright he will be busy with schedule anyway while the truth is that he only have Schedule early in the morning tomorrow and that’s it. He will actually be getting 4 days off than some interviews, photo-shoots and rehearsals and that’s it.

 

In the morning Woohyun wakes up with a lot of force alarm snoozing 6 times. Finally waking up when Sunggyu takes Woohyun’s phone closes the Alarm and nudges Woohyun to wake up and only layback again when Woohyun is out of bed.

 

For more than 6 months this was the first morning Woohyun suffers this much while waking up and he defiantly hates waking up before Sunggyu or actually being the only one awake it sux big time.

 

Changing he left a sticky note on Sunggy’s phone “Have a Safe Flight” and texted him “good morning and I will miss you” and went out.

 

3 hours later Sunggyu reads the cheesy text from Woohyun and smiles to his phone.

 

Another 3 hours later Woohyun get a text “On the airplane leaving, take care” and Woohyun send a broken heart emoji Sunggyu smiles and turn off his phone.