Special

Irreplaceable

That night they could not sleep. They were really tired but when they headed to bed and closed the lights they kept chatting till they saw the sunlight cracking through the window both too shocked of how fast time passed just talking it felt like 30 minutes when it was actually 3 hours. So they slept really late and woke up much later in the afternoon headed to a restaurant to eat and just like that they spent their day off together doing nothing and everything.

 

 

Months passed and their success as a group was doing great. Sunggyu even had individual activities appearing in shows while Woohyun had CFs and photoshots. Their friendship got deeper they were always together and if they were not next to each other they would text each other all the time reporting to each other and asking about each other days.

 

Many new habits were formed. One is the morning routine. Sunggyu wakes up earlier everyday coz he cannot start his day without coffee. Unconsciously the smell of coffee with Sunggyu’s voice saying “Good Morning” became Woohyun’s Alarm, every morning the alarm rings and Woohyun cannot wake up he would put it on snooze every 5 minutes but the moment Sunggyu walks to him drinking that coffee and saying “Good morning” Woohyun eye would shoot open answering him back “Good morning” with a smile.

 

Another one is the night routine. There is no way one of them would sleep before informing the other. On days that they both have the same schedule and come back at the same time they will sleep at the same time telling each other “good night” and “sweet dreams.” While on other days when simply Sunggyu is too tired to wait for Woohyun to come back he will text him “Am going to bed” and “Good night” and just sleep when he get a response like “am coming soon”, “Sleep tight”, or few times “I miss you” text.

 

Just like that another 3 months passed and they got so used to each other. Woohyun had many best friends but for sure Sunggyu is now his special best friend. Same with Sunggyu, Woohyun became an important person in his life its just 6 month compared to other friends he spent his whole life with them but with Woohyun it was different he was more than a friend and like that both of them could not spend a day away from each other for 6 month all their day are spent together.

 

That is until one day. Sunggyu was informed by his manager that he will be going to India for a reality show for 5 days.

 

Sunggyu: “5 days!!”

 

Manager: “you can refuse but I don’t think the  CEO will be happy if you did, it’s a great chance you will be going with people who have a great popularity so you will be known by more people.”

 

Sunggyu “I know Hyung but what will happen to Woohyun when am gone”

Manger: “What do you mean what will happen to Woohyun, He will continue his activities as scheduled here, are u thinking of taking him with u coz I assure u its impossible don’t even think about it”

 

Sunggyu: “No its not that … never mind, Hyung do they have internet there?”

 

Manager: “Seriously Sunggyu”

 

Sunggyu: “Argh .. ok ok, When am I going?”

 

Manager:  “In  three days”

 

Sunggyu’s face went blank

 

Manager: “ Hello” waving at Sunggyu

 

Sunggyu: “ we are finished for the day right?”

 

Manager: “Yeah just go to the van and the driver will take you home, Woohyun already finished his schedule for the day” Just as the manager was telling Sunggyu he was taking his phone out and read on the screen “I am home Hyung am bored Palli waa”

 

Sunggyu Smiled to his phone and said to the Manager, “I know, See you Hyung”

 

 The ride back to home all Sunggyu could think of is how he would survive 5 days without Woohyun. He is so used to seeing Woohyun’s face everyday it became his source of energy he did not think of the possibility of spending a day away from Woohyun so now its just confusing it made him angry. How did he get so used to Woohyun that his mood is upside down now that he know he will be away from him.

 

Woohyun was sending him texts and Sunggyu too tired, confused and angry ignored the texts read them without answering for the first time.