Chapter 1

Miracles In December

Kim Minseok, otherwise known as Xiumin for short, was currently staring at the address typed up on a tiny slip of paper. The boy looked up from the sheet and stared at the dorm with his feline-like eyes, making sure it was correct. He nodded to himself, stepped through the wooden doors and looked around, observing the new unfamiliar area.

The copper-haired boy walked to the counter and asked the person for his room number politely. Being instructed to go to the third floor as his room was located there, he followed the instructions and began treading his way upstairs, hoping he wouldn't meet any of his dorm members anytime soon. Boy, was he nervous.

As he made it to the third floor, Minseok noticed that there were 3 doors leading to what were possibly bedrooms. There was a living room in the center of the room and a kitchen to the side opposite side of the hall that held the bedrooms.

It was pretty good for a college dorm outside the campus.

Minseok searched for his room while chanting C3 over and over again as that was his room number. He found it all the way at the end of the hallway and he stared at the room door, hoping no one was already inside.

Deciding it didn't really matter and that he was going to be seeing the other members sooner or later, he turned the metal doorknob and entered the room that he shared with his roommate.

Wow, the copper-haired boy thought, it's bigger than I expected...

Inside, there were 2 walk-in closets next to each other at one side of the walls. The feline-eyed boy opened one of the closets and found that it was huge. He stepped back in shock again, surprised at the amount of room there was inside the closet.

Walking further into the room, he saw two beds that held an adequate amount of space in between them. They were lined up against opposite sides of the wall and two cabinets were placed right next to the beds, each sporting a lamp on top.

Minseok decided to unpack and figured he could explore later when he organized everything in his suitcase. The guy had always liked to be tidy anyway...

I wonder what kind of people I'll be living with for the rest of this year.. Hope they'll be nice at least, the wondering boy ped his fairly large suitcase and began taking things out from it.

 

"Hey, guys. Have you heard?" Lay asked his friends as he unwrapped his sandwich and took a large bite out of it.

"Heard what?" Tao asked excitedly, always anticipating for more gossip he could spread. The panda would always turn into a girl when things like these were brought up.

"A new member is moving to our dorm today," he replied with a mouth full of sandwich.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Kris cringed in disgust and brushed the crumbs from his shirt while handing lay a napkin from his bag.

"Really?! Who is he? Do you know him? Is he nice?" Chen shot several questions to s, excited about the new person moving into their dorm.

"Calm down.." Luhan said with a sweat drop sliding down his forehead. "I bet you just want to prank him like you do with us and the members downstairs in the B floor," Luhan added.

"You read me so well," Chen smirked. "Lets go to the dorm! He's probably there.. kekeke~"

The 5 friends reached the dormitory, and they went up the stairs, eager to meet the new person that they plan to make their friend.

 

"Aish.. my dorm mates are so messy," Minseok held up a pair of dirty socks and tossed it into the bin outside the restroom in their room, "do they ever clean?"

The new member hung up the last of his clothing in the closet that wasn't occupied and stuffed the folded underwear in his cabinet.

"Phew.. finally done!" Minseok said, wiping sweat away from his forehead dramatically. "I don't think my roommate would like it if I touched his things... it bothers me that his side of the room is so messy, but I think I can manage," the boy voiced his thoughts aloud.

Thinking that his dorm mates weren't coming back anytime soon, he crawled into the newly-made bed and instantly fell asleep because he was just that tired.

His dorm mates had just unlocked the door and walked in, anticipating a meeting with Minseok.

 

"Whew! Are you sure a new person moved in here? I don't see anything that has been moved out of its place, that's for sure.." Tao exclaimed with confusion.

"He's probably in his room.. or Luhan's room. Whatever, it's both their rooms now," Kris explained, not really caring about the new member that had moved in. "I'm going to my room, call me out when you've found him. Peace." He held up a v sign with his fingers.

They watched Kris walk away with a cool aura surrounding him and sighed out loud because of his behavior.

".." they all quietly said in unison.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go search for the new guy!" Chen said with mischief.

"Ugh.."

They headed for Luhan's room quietly, not wanting to alert the member they didn't know was asleep. Silently turning the doorknob, they saw a figure underneath the covers on one of the beds upon closer inspection.

Pulling the covers down just a little as to not wake the person up, the 4 friends' eyes widened in shock seeing as to how young he looked.

"Did he skip high school or something!!" Luhan said in a hushed whisper, looking at his 3 friends for confirmation.

"Probably.. he looks extremely young. He's probably 17 or something..." he shook the boy sleeping on the bed slightly to wake him up.

"What are you doing! Stop shaking him!" Chen said, not wanting to confront the new boy yet. "He's probably tired from traveling all day and unpacking his things!" Chen smacked Lay's hands away from the boy's shoulders.

"Mmphh..." Minseok stirred and let out an incoherent noise. He was waking up.

"IDIOT! You woke him up!" Chen smacked Lay's head harshly.

Luhan and Tao just watched on in silence, still shocked from the sleeping boy's appearance.

Upon hearing the ruckus that the members were making, the copper-head boy's eyes shot open in alarm and he quickly backed up onto the headboard when he saw the 4 strangers staring at him.

"W-what? Who are you guys," Minseok asked nervously, "are you my dorm mates?" He pulled the covers up to his nose shyly.

"Aaahh! He's so cute~" Chen jumped on him and hugged the life out of the poor confused boy on the bed.

"Chen get the off him!" Kris walked into the room, joining the members. When he turned his head to look at Minseok more closely, he was shocked as well a boy that looked as young as him was in college. Luhan pulled Chen off Minseok and tried to give the poor boy some space.

"Yes, we're your dorm mates and I'm your roommate, what's your name?" Luhan said excitedly. All the members looked at the new member with interest in their eyes.

"How old are you, because you look like a high schooler in their freshman year!" Tao exclaimed, adding on to piling questions.

"Are you a freshman in college?"

"U-uh..." Minseok tried to answer all their questions but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried.

"GUYS, SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS!" Kris shouted, a vein stuck out on his forehead. "ASK HIM QUESTIONS ONE BY ONE. ."

"Oh my gosh Kris, calm your man ," Tao sassed back at the "leader".

Kris's vein popped out even more and he reached out to try to strangle Tao but Lay stepped in the way and separated them. They didn't need to look even more pathetic in front of the new member.

Having calmed down, they sat down on the chairs and turned to Minseok, beginning to ask him questions.

"Okay.. sorry about that," Luhan apologized, "We're usually not like this.."

"Pshh, what a lie, Lulu," Chen teased.

"What's your name?" Lay asked, flicking Kris on the forehead because he was still trying to strangle Tao.

"I'm Kim Minseok, some people call me Xiumin," the boy answered with a weird expression plastered on his face.

"Okay Minnie~! How old are you?" Tao said bubbly.

He was surprised at the new nickname Tao gave him but "Minnie" brushed it off. "I'm 22 years old, why are you asking?"

Silence fell upon the room from the answer given.

"Hello? Is something wrong?" Minseok asked, confused and worried because of their sudden quietness.

"N-no nothing's wrong.. haha," Chen said, scratching his head. "We just thought you were.. around 17."

Meanwhile, Kris and Tao got up and left the room quietly and closed the door behind them as they headed for their own room. Luhan and Lay just sat there, frozen and shocked yet again.

"U-um... It's alright. People always mistaken me as a young boy," he said awkwardly. "Did I do something wrong to make the two leave..?"

"Ah! No.. they were just so surprised that they had to leave the room to recover from their shock. By the way! Let's introduce ourselves!" Chen insisted, brightening up again and seemingly having forgotten about the age incident.

"Ah okay! I'll introduce everyone," said Luhan. "This is Kim Jongdae or Chen," he pointed at said man, "This is Zhang Yixing or Lay. I'm Luhan and the other two that just left was Wu Yifan or Kris and Huang Zitao or Tao. Kris is the mean one and Tao is the one with those dark circles under his eyes."

"Oh.. okay. That's nice," Minseok said, not knowing how to reply since he didn't bother talking to people often.

"By the way.. you and Luhan are the same age. Which month were you born in?" inquired Lay."You're older than all of us here, that's why we were so surprised since you looked so young, but I'm not sure about Lulu here." He pointed to the person Minseok had recently discovered was named Luhan.

"Um.. March."

"WHAT! That means you're older than all of us here! What in the world.. do we age backwards or something?! All the hyungs look so young and the maknaes... we just look old and fragile." Chen inwardly sobbed, questioning if life was worth it dramatically. He then turned to the other 2 members and started ranting to them as to how unfair it is.

Inside Minseok's head, he knew that this dorm would be as lively as ever considering the members were so talkative and open already. He wouldn't admit it aloud but it was the first time he had felt so happy in a while. Never had anyone openly went up to him and showed any interest in getting to know him genuinely since he didn't talk much.

I'm glad I met them, the feline-eyed boy thought. He smiled as he watched the members bicker to each other about their appearances and age.

---

Alright so that was the first chapter! How did you guys like it? Please comment below if you liked it >w< It would be nice to know if I made any mistakes too! <3

I kind of had writers' block in this chapter. I really couldn't come up with any creative ideas and it took me a while to type up this chapter since I kept deleting and retyping some parts over and over again.

I personally think this chapter had too much dialogue, but first chapters always have a ton of dialogue since it's like the introduction! Plus, it was funny making them all... yeah, nevermind.

Look forward for more! *~*

Xiaomiki 

(P.S- This is from my wattpad ^-^ My wattpad is Miki-desu.) 

Sorry I had too. They are wayy too cute. (´∀`)♡