Good Morning Sunshine!

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks after the car crash:

Yuri POV: 

I placed the pillow above my face, the usual flood of guilt filling me in the morning. Then the pillow was abruptly taken away, the morning light shining a little too bright for my taste. 

"You're going to die of suffocation if you keep it up." Jessica tried to innocently pout, as she crawled on top of me until we were both face to face. Then she started going down on my neck, leaving a wet trail of kisses. I let out a small moan, feeling overwhelmed by how good she is. 

But I can't do this. 

I have to stop. 

I pushed Jessica off me, and rolled out of her bed. Jessica looked at me with shock, but then rolled into her bed and enjoyed how comfortable it was. I grabbed my scattered clothes on the floor. 

"This is the last time." I said, as I put on my long sleeved shirt. Jessica propped herself up to sit on her bed.

"You said that yesterday but here you are again." Jessica smirked. I cringed at that statement, and the feeling of guilt came rushing into me once again.

 

I didn't mean for any of this to happen.

I honestly didn't intend to hurt Sooyoung.  

 

I started sleeping around with Jessica a few weeks ago, ever since we became her "slaves". Jessica decided to go out and party at one of her friend's house ans of course, Sooyoung and I had to accompany her. I admit even if we were underage, we were all getting hammered with the Suju. Left and right were bottles and bottles of Sujus. Sooyoung actually tripped a lot because of the bottles. I was starting to get a headache because ear-deafening music and booze didn't mix very well. I snuck out from the crazy scene and into a bedroom. I sat on the bed, and slumped my very beaten head into my arms. I was just so tired. Then I heard the door click open. It was Jessica. 

"What do you want? I'm honestly not feeling well to be bothered by you right now."

A devious smile crept into her face. 

 

"Let me help you with that."

 

And well, the rest is history.  

I left her room, and I could smell the entire house filled with the aroma of Sooyoung's famous buttery pancakes. Wait.

Sooyoung?

I quickly turned around, but then I bump into Jessica who was standing behind me. I could feel her hot breath breathing down on my neck which . She gave me a shy smile. Oh god. I clenched my fist, trying to control myself. 

 "What is Sooyoung doing here early in the morning?" I asked, feeling outraged. Jessica shrugged, and walked away. I followed her, still waiting for a response. She stops at a door, and starts to bang on it, like a carpenter. No response. Jessica sighed, then just opened the door. We walked onto a half Tiffany being pinned against by Yoona. Tiffany quickly grabbed the covers, her cheek's color rising into a rosy red while Yoona just stands there. Staring blankly at me. I gulped, feeling jealousy and sadness fill me to the darkest corners. I quickly ran out of the scene, not being able to handle my feelings. I thought I was over her. 

 

But why does it hurt seeing her with another person? 

 

Yoona POV:

I watched Yuri run out. I desperately wanted to run after her. Explain myself. But I shook my head. I could never erase what I did to her.

And I was with Tiffany. 

"Jessica. What?" I asked, feeling annoyed and sat down on the bed. Tiffany and I were kind of in a middle of something here. Jessica's head looked like it was about to pop off. 

"Well just came to say good morning," Jessica replied with an obvious sarcastic tone. She wasn't happy that she isn't getting the house to herself for once. "and Tiffany, I thought you were gone to New York for a shoot?" 

Oh. Right. Tiffany is here.

"U-um, yeah but I don't go tomorrow..." Tiffany shyly replied, hiding under the covers. Jessica let out a huge sigh and stomped off, not even closing the door. I looked back at Tiffany, and we both burst out laughing. Then Tiffany got up from the bed, and held her hand out in front of me. 

"Let's go get ready." She said, giving me her cute eye smile. I grinned out of embarassement.

"Yeah okay." I smiled back. I took her hand and we both went into the washroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter