Thnks fr th Mmrs

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny POV:

It's funny how you think you finally get over a hurdle in your life. You feel free. Unstoppable. Like maybe, life isn't all that bad as people say it is. That is until life puts you back into your place and hits you where you were hurting most. It's as if the scab in your wounds were ripped out, leaving you exposed and vunerable once more. 

"Annyeong~" Tiffany smiled and waved. Ms. Ko urged Yoona to say hi as well, but Yoona waved back, signalling she didn't want to. She suddenly clutched Tiffany's arm as if she was holding on for dear life. 

I couldn't believe she was back. And with another girl. Why couldn't she leave? We were getting better. 

One of our classmates suddenly yelled out, "Wow you guys are hot!" and suddenly the classroom erupted into a lot of 'whooping' and people screaming other remarks.

"AHEM." Ms. Ko tried to get the class' attention. Everyone immidiately stopped the noise.

"Anyways, Ms. Hwang and Ms. Im, please go take a seat next to...," And suddenly the room was filled with eager and desperate people raising their hands. Suddenly a terrifying thought crept into my mind.

Oh god.

Please don't let them sit next to me. 

"Ah! There's two empty desks near Ms. Sunny Lee. Please go sit next to her." Ms. Ko smiled. The whole class groaned again. Tiffany smiled and followed Ms. Ko's instruction, but Yoona hesitated a bit but followed Tiffany. I quickly needed to save myself. I'm already unwilling to go to school, but sitting next to Yoona and her girlfriend will make this year ten times worse. 

"Um-y-yeah Ms. Ko but Sooyoung and Yuri are sitting here..." I timidly squeeked.

"I'm sorry Ms. Lee, but is Sooyoung and Yuri currently here sitting on those desks? Or are they wearing their invisible cloaks right now?" The whole room suddenly bursted out laughing. Ms. Ko motioned the two to sit next to me. 

Ah crap. I'm guessing Ms. Ko will make me their guide for the day too huh?

Tiffany and Yoona obediently sat next to me. I turned around, giving signals to help me out of this mess. Taeyeon didn't even bother to look up and Hyoyeon mouthed 'sorry' and gave her full attention to Ms. Ko. I sighed and slowly sank down to my desk, with my head buried to my arms. I just wanted to sleep my problems away at this point.

What a year this will be.

 

Jessica POV:

 

I think one of the worst things about life is waiting.

Waiting to for traffic to move.

Waiting for Christmas to finally open your presents.

Waiting in general. I simply just didn't have the time to wait. 

But of course, the doctors are forcing me to stay until they've made absolutely sure that the heir of Blanc and Eclare is 100% okay. 

Sigh.

I wandered around aimlessly at the bleak, white halls of the hospital. I felt like a ghost, passing by nurses and doctors rushing to get to somewhere. 

It's as if time was speeding around me, yet for once I've never felt such peace in my life. All my life has nothing but go, go, go. Whether it be endorsing for Blanc and Eclare, or school activities, or family activities. It never seemed to stop. Then in the corner of my eye, I see a familiar tall, auburn-short haired girl, camping out near the vending machines and snacking away as if it were her last meal. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter