Unspeakable

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV:

I woke up, feeling fuzzy and my eyes feeling like they are about to drop. I let out a huge yawn, and heard my tummy grumble. I looked at the clock and it read three a.m. I knew I should go back to sleep, but my tummy was calling for food. I wandered around the kitchen and grabbed a plate and placed pasta on it. I started to brew some tea, then I turn around and notice Sunny sitting on the floor. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, as I poured tea on my cup. Sunny smiled, then shook her head. I grabbed my plate and my cup of tea, and sat next to her and started to eat. 

 

"Well, I think I'm in love with Sooyoung." 

 

Panic and terror flooded inside me. I froze, not knowing what to do. But I did know what I felt about this. 

And all I could say is, I'm against it.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fine for Sunny to fall in love with a boy or girl, it's perfectly okay and normal.

But falling in love with one of our closest friends?

 

Well, you already know how that turned out. 

 

I continued to eat, because that was the only way I could cope with the uncomfortableness I was feeling. Sunny stared at me, practically asking me to say something, but I got up and started to clean the dishes.

"You already know how I feel with this Sunny." 

Sunny stood there, speechless.

"Yeah well, you don't have to be so bitter just because what happened with you and Baekhyun!" She angrily bursted out, went into her room, and slammed the door at me. I cringed at the sound of that name. I continued on washing the dishes, but a flood of sadness and nostalgia started to fill me. The late night phone calls, the donut runs in the mornings. His warm embrace. 

Baekhyun,

 

Why? 

 

Jessica POV:

The car drive home was silent. I glanced at Yoona, who was just staring out in the window. Whenever Yoona is mad or feeling sad, she just stays silent. Just silently being angry towards the world. I would have never predicted that she was going to show up in the hospital, and run into Yuri. Never in a million years would have I predicted it. And I guess it didn't help I lied to her about being fine when I was actually injured. Or the fact I made out with her ex-fiancee. Am I a bad cousin or what?

We got off the car, and followed Yoona inside. Yoona is still giving me her angry silent treatment, and goes off to the kitchen to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter