Oh God No

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV: 

Oh god. 

Oh god. 

No. I can't fall apart.

I thought I was getting better. 

 

I quickly dropped and let go of Yoona, and ran like hell from that scene. 

 

I refuse to fall apart. 

 

We finally got outside, the bitter cold of the night greeting us. Then suddenly, I found myself wincing and crying out of pain. A breathless Taeyeon and Sooyoung, joined me and embraced me. I continue to sob, feeling the throbbing pain from my chest.

I guess even the strongest tree comes knocking down from the wind.

 

Sooyoung POV: 

I was simply speechless.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked with a harsh tone. I looked to see if Yuri was okay, but she hid her face and clutched her chest as she runs away. Yoona just sits there, looking down at the ground and not even at my face.

"I-I'm back from America I guess..." Yoona mumbled.

"I guess?" I guess?!" I angrily shouted, feeling as if I was about to burst at any second. After two years of leaving our family and leaving us for no reason, just when we finally feel like moving on with our lives, she decides to show up and makes a mess once again. I sighed and reached my hand out. Yoona looked a little surprise, but she took it. As I helped her up, I quickly pulled her close enough to her ear where I can whisper to her.

"Go back to America. We were happy without you." I harshly growled. I started to walk, ignoring Yoona's muffled crying. 

 

Hyoyeon POV: 

I shifted the front mirror, seeing Yuri's head placed onto Sooyoung's lap while Sooyoung gently her hair. Taeyeon looking out the window, getting lost into the vibrant lights of the city. It was a silent ride home, only the orange lights entering the car each second. When we finally got to the front steps of our house, despite my body screaming to not move anymore, I forced myself to move, no matter how heavy my body felt. When I reached my room, I let my body collapse on my very, very, soft bed and started to make the same motions as if you did snow angels. Then I heard a small sneeze. But in a very aegyo kind of way. Then I realized Sunny was in my room.

"Aish, she's coming up but she's carrying Yuri." I sighed, as I placed the pillow over my head. Sunny shuffled and heard her almost trip and closed the door.

Man this first day has been crazy. 

 

Sunny POV: 

Ugh that kid.

Making me worry about her the entire day?

Evil. 

I spent the rest of the day cooking. Cooking pasta, grilling beef, baking a cake. Doing anything but thinking about Sooyoung.

 

But all I could think about was Sooyoung. Everytime I spun the spoon to mix the pasta, all I could think about was when the time Sooyoung and I went to go get spaghetti, and she was spoon feeding me the spaghetti but then accidentally dropped it and I got a stain on my new jeans. Everytime I grilled the beef, I remember the time where she was in charge of grilling the beef but then she was so busy with playing her games, she completely lost track of time and burned the beef and we had to go and buy more beef. When I was waiting for the cake to bake, all I could remember was when we were eight and it was my birthday but I couldn't go to school, but then she shows up in my front door at the morning of my birthday with a huge cake and spent the entire day with me, even though her par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter