New Year, New Me

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung POV:

It's the first day of the first semester. A brand new year. 

And this is the year where my crush, Jessica Jung will notice me. 

Oh yeah sure, she's dubbed as the Ice Princess of Soshi High. But that didn't stop me from loving her afar.

For the longest time, I've always had a crush on Jessica Jung. I always found her very pretty. But I remember during our elementary days where she was being bullied for her looks. I've always regret never standing up against those jerks but I was just so shy. Whenever I was around Jessica, my body starts to freeze up, as if time just stopped. Whenever I tried to talk to her during class, I always practice what to say to her before I say it, but when the time comes to actually say it to her, it's as if all the words spilled out of my mouth.

But this is the year where I finally tell her what I really feel.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG FIGHTING!" I scream out loud in front of the mirror.

 

Sunny POV:

"CHOI SOOYOUNG FIGHTING!" Sooyoung screamed from the bathroom. I impatiently knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hurry up there! I HAVE TO PEE!" I yelled at Sooyoung. All I heard back were gurgles. 

Aiiiiish. That shikshin always does that every year.

"Sunny, this is the year I'll tell Jessica. This is the year I will confess my feelings for her."

She always over pumps herself, saying she finally has the courage to say it. But when she actually is around Jessica, she freezes up and ends up looking like an idiot and buries her feelings for her even more. But what can I do, I'm her best friend. All I can do is scold and support her. Sighing out of frustration, I gave up waiting for a turn to use the bathroom. She's almost as bad as Yuri with her facial routines and what not. Suddenly, I smelled the warm aroma of pancakes. 

"You kids, breakfast is ready!" Taeyeon called out.

In an instant, Sooyoung shot out of the washroom like a rocket and hurried straight to the kitchen.

Aiiiish. That shikshin.

 

Taeyeon POV: 

It really amazes me whenever Sooyoung eats. She could eat the entire world, and still ask for seconds.

"Taeyeon-unnie, can I have seconds?" Sooyoung slowly asked as was still full of pancakes.

"Sooyoungie! You already had four pancakes! Leave some for me and the rest." I sighed, as I continued to make more pancakes and giving them to Sooyoung. You can't really say no to her, not especially when she pulls her puppy eyed face for more food.

"Jeez Sooyoung. Leave some food for the rest of us." Yuri complained, as she was stepping out, half-wrapped with a blanket while an embarassed girl scoots out of her room. 

"Yuri-ah, this is payback, since most of us couldn't sleep because of the noises your room kept making." Sooyoung stuck her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter