Tuesday

For You

The sun shone through the soft transluscent like clouds and the city of Seoul bustled about. Baekhyun sang softly as the van made its way towards the hospital. Towards Chanyeol.

"A flower rises in the sky,
spring blossoms on the ground
You can’t stop it, it’s been decided since the start
My heart is pulled to you (love)
The moment your breath touches me,
your scent colors me in

Beautiful Beautiful
Your body movement resembles a flower petal
Oh You're Beautiful Beautiful
I worry that you will break
Oh You're Beautiful Beautiful
So I can’t even hug you all I want
Oh You're Beautiful Beautiful
My dazzling love
"

He continuesly hummed as they pulled into the parking garage. "Goodye manager hyung! I promise I will be back soon!" He bid his goodbyes and headed towards Chanyeol's room. With a soft knock of his fist against the door, the nurse let him in. There, Baekhyun went breathless. Chanyeol layed peacefully in slumber, unaware of Baekhyun's gawking and presence. The light bounced off of his fair skin making it seem as if he had diamonds growing from his face. His black hair so naturally perfect, his stylist noona would be dumbfounded. Baekhyun sat beside him and studied his features.

" Chanyeol.. " he softly whispered as he brushed his dainty fingers against Chanyeol's large hand. A soft sigh escaped Chanyeol's lip in content. A small smile cracked on Baekhyun's face. That face quickly turned into surprise as Chanyeol's phone alarm went off. EXO's " Love me right" Chorus blasted and Baekhyun flew out of his chair at the same time Chanyeol's eyes flew open. He coughed groggily as he blindly searched for his phone to turn the noise off. 

" Ah Baekhyun-ah you're here so early? " Chanyeol said confused. Once he had regained his eyesight he tried not to burst into laughter as he saw Baekhyun sprawled on the ground. " Baekhyun-ah you really shouldn't lay on the floor, it isnt good for your back." he joked. Baekhyun blew the hair out of his bangs and straightened himself as if the entire fiasco had not just happened. " Good morning Baekhyun. " Chanyeol's deep voice rang through Baekhyun. He shivered at his words but laughed. " Its noon Chanyeol." Chanyeol said oh then blushed and ruffled his hair.

" I brought something for you Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiled at him as he brought out Chanyeol's old guitar. Chanyeol looked at him, a bright sparkle lit his eyes with excitement and happiness. " Baekhyun-ah, you brought me my guitar?" he asked in disbelief. He hadn't played in so long. He hadn't really been able to play ever since... he was admitted. He shook the thought away and smiled. " Thank you Baekhyun-ah " Baekhyun gingerly handed him the acoustic instrument and sat beside him. Chanyeol strummed a few times to get the feel of it again. It felt nice.

" Do you have anything you want to play Chanyeol? " Baekhyun gazed at the way Chanyeol's large fingers brushed at the strings of the guitar. " What is you're favorite song? " Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun pondered this. What was his favorite song? He had never actually thought of it. " Love song from ahhh Youngstreet." He said a matter-of-factly. Chanyeol laughed at this.

" You like such a sappy song?" He teased. Baekhyun blushed. " It's a good song okay? " Chanyeol smiled and nodded. Baekhyun was really cute. He strummed sotly and Baekhyun accompanied him by vocals. His voice came out smoothly and quiet.

" I will love you and love you and love you "

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

" Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you "

Their eyes met.

" I will please you, for all time."

Baekhyun felt his heart ache.

" I don't wanna lose you and lose you and lose you"

Chanyeol felt the same.

" Cause I need you, I need you, I need you."

Baekhyun's voice flatered at the end. His face burned and he felt feverish. Chanyeol's eyes widened. " Are you alright Baekhyun?" he asked concered. He leaned in rather close to baekhyun's face. Their foreheads so close to touching. He lurched back.

" I-im fine." he stuttered. " I just ran out of breath." Chanyeol, not believing in his poor cover up just accetpted it. He smiled. " Baekhyun-ah you should control your breathing, thats how you can sing well." Baekhyun smirked. " Yah, and what do you know about singing hm?" He softly punched Chanyeol's arm in which Chanyeol acted as if he had set it on fire.

" I used to be a singer once" Chanyeol said proudly and wiggled his eyebrows. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows this time. " Oh really now?" He smiled. "mmmmhm and my ferret was my biggest fan!" They both burst into hysterical laughter at Chanyeol's lameness. " I was a dancer too ya know, pre-debut." baekhyun shared.

" Show me dancing byun!" chanyeol fan chanted as Baekhyun went to the light switch. He began to whip his body back and forth while switching the light on and off. Chanyeol burst into laughter at Baekhyun's dance move. He clapped and howled at Baekhyun's display of hapkido. By the end of it all they were both sweaty and laughing together as if they were old friends. " Ahhh Baekhyun-ah, I really do like hanging out with you." Chanyeol wiped a tear away as he calmed down. Baekhyun chuckled and clasped his hands around Chanyeols. " Me too Chanyeol-ah."

They looked at eachother endearingly, almost lovingly until Baekhyun broke his gaze. " Chanyeol..." Chanyeol still looked at him. " Yes, Baekhyun-ah?" He was curious because what had started out as fun and games seemed to turn very serious. " I'll be back soon okay? I'll text you when I get back. Meet me in the lounge." Chanyeol looked geuninely confused. " ahh alright Baekhyun."  Baekhyn smiled as he stood and said his goodbye.

Instead of heading out to the garage like he usually did, Baekhyun made a detour to the lounge and set up what we be one of the most memorable events in Chanyeol's life.

 

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The first song was Beautiful by EXO K and the second was Chanbaek's duet on the radio show~ ( im not sure who the original singer was ) I also want you all to know that I will be on a semi-hatius. I have school and I have a job so whenever I can, I will update! I love you all thank you!