Monday

For You

Chanyeol wasn't what Baekhyun had expected. He was just told a fan from the hospital wanted a visit. He thought he would walk in to see a girl or child, not a tall extremely gorgeous guy almost the same age as he was. Baekhyun's heart saddened a bit. He knew why idols were usually called to go visit the hospitals. Because It meant a fan was going to pass, and they wanted to see their favorite singers or actors one last time before the end. He was told he could stay for awhile, but after seeing Chanyeol's smile he wanted to stay until the very end.

A light snow was gently falling outside as the two chattered lightly. Baekhyun learned all kinds of things about Chanyeol. He liked to play the guitar, he liked video games, he used to cook all the time. He started going to college to major in composing. But soon the happiness of the memories faded and Baekhyun could see the light dying. Chanyeol's half hearted smile returned as if he hadn't lived the last 21 years in joy. It broke Baekhyun.

"Say, Chanyeol-ah.." Baekhyun started, Chanyeol looked at him curiously for him to continue. "How would you like to see us in concert Chanyeol?" Chanyeol's eyes widened in surprise and excitement took over his face. As he was about to yell yes he realized something and he slumped back down. " I don't think I can Baekhyun, I have to have the IV with me and I dont think I would be safe around all the fans."Baekhyun frowned a bit, It was true. Tons of their fans always attended their concerts, Chanyeol wouldn't be safe amonst them. He sat back and thought. An Idea popped in his head but he kept it to himself. I think Chanyeol will like this, Baekhyun thought. A knock came from the door and Chanyeol called to let them in. A few nurses walked in with some charts and Baekhyun let himself out to do their thing. As he was waiting outside, he saw one of the main doctors.

"Ah excuse me!" he called after the doctor. The man turned around as Baekhyun walked towards him. "Hello, I am baekhyun of EXO, nice to meet you." he bowed and the doctor returned. " What brings you here young man, aren't you busy? "Baekhyun laughed lightly and told him he was visiting a fan. "Sir, I wanted to ask if I could use the piano that is in the lobby for private uses." The doctor looked at him in curiousity. " Ah yes, you can use it. "Baekhyun bowed and thanked him, making his way back to Chanyeol.

He was about to grab the door when his ear perked up at what the nurses were saying. "Chanyeol, I'm sorry." Chanyeol let out a sob. "You're telling me that now I have even less time?" The nurses sadly nodded and Chanyeol's head dropped. Baekhyun watched in horror. Less time? How could that be? "How long?" Chanyeol asked so quietly, Baekhyun had to strain his ears to hear him. "About 6 days." Chanyeol looked out through the window. " Thank you. Please leave me now." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun went to go stand at the opposite side in the hallway as the nurses shuffled out of the room. Baekhyun walked back in to Chanyeol. Chanyeol remained quiet. Chanyeol felt arms wrap around his body. Baekhyun leaned over him as if to protect Chanyeol from the rest of the world. " Its okay to cry Chanyeol." Baekhyun whispered quietly. And for the first time ever since he got admitted into the hospital, Chanyeol cried.

Night came and the snow still fell. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were playing games together when Baekhyun's phone rang. He picked up. "Hello manager hyung." he continued to speak. "I have to go back now?" Baekhyun asked. He frowned. He didn't want to leave Chanyeol yet. He sighed as he hung up the phone. " Chanyeol I have to go.."He said regretfully. Chanyeol smiled." Ah, I see. Well, thank you Baekhyun for visiting me. It was nice to meet you. "Baekhyun smiled as he walked over to Chanyeol. "Lets take a selca before I go." He and Chanyeol posed as Baekhyun took a few shots. "Do you have a mobile Chanyeol?" "Ah yes I do." Chanyeol pulled out his phone and they exchanged numbers. "We'll keep in touch okay?" Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol as they said their goodbyes. As he walked to the van waiting outside he texted Chanyeol.

 

To : Chanyeol

9:27pm

Don't miss me too much! I'll be back soon!

 

From : Chanyeol

9:29pm

Miss you? You just left my room a second

ago and now I have a text from you ;P

 

From : Baekhyunee

9:30pm

Yah, how about I dont text you anymore..

 

To : Baekhyunee

9:31pm

Haha I'll miss you Baekhyun. Come again soon :)

 

From Baekhyunee

9:31pm

Will do~ :)

 

Baekhyun smiled to himself all the way back to the dorm. I will Chanyeol, he thought. I'll be back, I promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2nd chapter ( WOOT ) what do ya guys think? It shall get more cuddly and gross soon * wink wonk* I hope you're excited~