Chapter 3

The Darkness In Me

"Mummy, daddy..."

"Mummy daddy... where are you..."

I haven no idea what place is this nor have any idea what time is it but I guess it's somewhere around midnight because I'm all alone in the middle of the road with only the light shone from the moon. 

I hid behind a tree at the junction  making myself unseen when I heard sounds.

I saw the flashlights of a car which is somewhat very familiar to me. 

Just then, a car came with very high speed from the opposite side but the other car didn't seem to notice it.

I tried getting the previous car owner's attention.

"Hey! Hey! Move aside! A car is coming in your direction!"

But the owner can't seem to see me nor hear me. I rushed forward to the car but then...

BUMPPP!!

Both of the cars collided into each other. There was smoke everywhere and I knew that an explosion will occur soon.

Then, one of the doors creaked open and a woman carrying a young girl, whom I guess was her daughter, crawled out from the car. I ran to their side to help. But I stopped my steps after seeing them. My legs can't seem to move anymore. I can't breathe, it's as if air has been taken away from my lungs. Everything around me started spinning. I took another look at the mother and daughter before the darkness took over.

And the last thing I saw... covered in blood lying at the road... 

Was my mother...

...and I.

 

 

 

 

 

-Author's Note-

Hey! First, I wanna apologise to every single one of you who have supported me as I really couldn't find any time to update. But now here's another new chapter after my exams.

However, here comes the bad news... I can't guarantee when's the next time I'll actually update because what I've just gone through was just the trial exams. The major exam has yet to come. 

But after that I'm graduating from high school and there'll be quite a long break. I'll try my very very best to update ASAP.

That's all for today and thank you for your support!!