Chapter 1 {Edited 27/08 19.01}

The Darkness In Me

 

I hear the sound of the footsteps of people walking pass, I hear the honking of the cars, I hear the sound of street hawkers trying to get people's attention... I hear it all.

I feel the heat of the sun rays scorching on my skin, I feel it when someone's arm brush against mine when they walk pass... I feel it all.

"Thump!"

"Watch where you're going! Can't you see?!"

I stood there rubbing my shoulder where the guy had just knocked, while trying to find the cane I dropped and whisper with the softest voice that even I myself had trouble hearing, "I'm sorry...

 

 

 

...but I am."

 

Well yes... now you know. I hear it... i feel it... because the darkness didn't cover the sounds nor did it cover the touches... it covered light.

I am blind.

All these years, I've seen nothing but the dark. Not only with my eyes, but also with my heart. The world out here is dark. The world in me is also dark.

But I guess I'm already used to it or at least I try to...

After serching for my cane, I stood up and continue walking...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hello~~

Well I actually started this story at the wrong time because I'm having my exams in school now.

However, I'll still try my very best to update it often.

The story was actually similar to what is wrote for my English essay yesterday but I plan to make it even better here.

So I hope you guys will enjoy the story and hope this first story of mine goes well....

*fingers crossed*